West overrated

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Re: West overrated

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:33 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:32 pm
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:58 pm

Are you kidding? Don't short change that. I can get 3 pages out of them Siders with 1 comment. Lol.
Lol i'll do my part. but i will also have NY to trash talk
I've got your back if you've got mine. Lol
Deal lol

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Hylander wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:45 pm
wobycat wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:36 pm
Hylander wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:04 pm After watching both teams play, I'll give a slight advantage to Burg, and that is only because of Tanner Holden. While West has excellent defensive backs, I think his size and speed still gives him the edge.

Every other aspect of their games seem to be fairly even. I'll give West an advantage on the ground game, but not enough of one to overcome what Burg does through the air.

Anybody at the Raceland game knows that was easily a 3 TD game if not for 6 or 7 conveniently timed penalties that all seemed to go in the favor of Raceland. They definitely have a solid team, but West was on another level. I know placing blame on officials is usually unfair scapegoating, but maaaaaan that was bad. The final score sells West way short of the way they played.
There is no advantage for west in this game. Burgs run defense has proved themselves. They are 8 deep at d line . 8! They completely shut down Jackson rushing attack to 40 yards per quarter and holding their best back to 66 yards and he is lightning fast. West is good but they will have to hope for short fields and turnovers to win the game.
Have you watched West play this year?
Yes

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

West is not overrated... they will finish the regular season 9-1! That's awesome.. hopefully west keeps playing hard and sets up a rematch with the pirates for the regional championship!

FSUfanforlife
Waterboy

Post by FSUfanforlife »

Ok I haven't been on here in a long time but know I'm back. First of all I think it would be great if all the all the area team to have a winning record but it bit work that way. I that they all play thing other and some don't,but the thing that gets me is that grow man getting on here down grading young man and I think it's disrespectful to them and the school that they play for. Every year we have a couple team make the playoffs and some go far and I think that is awesome. I see it on here all the time the people root for them teams in the playoffs but in the regular season a team is OVERRATED. will I think the ones that are OVERRATED are they ones bashing have a little respect for each and everyone of this young men and be glad that they are doing good. I wish West the best for the rest of the year and play your hearts out.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

FSUfanforlife wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:59 pm Ok I haven't been on here in a long time but know I'm back. First of all I think it would be great if all the all the area team to have a winning record but it bit work that way. I that they all play thing other and some don't,but the thing that gets me is that grow man getting on here down grading young man and I think it's disrespectful to them and the school that they play for. Every year we have a couple team make the playoffs and some go far and I think that is awesome. I see it on here all the time the people root for them teams in the playoffs but in the regular season a team is OVERRATED. will I think the ones that are OVERRATED are they ones bashing have a little respect for each and everyone of this young men and be glad that they are doing good. I wish West the beat for the rest of the year and play your hearts out.
I thought for a second my 1st grader created an account. 😂😂😂😂

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:03 pm
FSUfanforlife wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:59 pm Ok I haven't been on here in a long time but know I'm back. First of all I think it would be great if all the all the area team to have a winning record but it bit work that way. I that they all play thing other and some don't,but the thing that gets me is that grow man getting on here down grading young man and I think it's disrespectful to them and the school that they play for. Every year we have a couple team make the playoffs and some go far and I think that is awesome. I see it on here all the time the people root for them teams in the playoffs but in the regular season a team is OVERRATED. will I think the ones that are OVERRATED are they ones bashing have a little respect for each and everyone of this young men and be glad that they are doing good. I wish West the beat for the rest of the year and play your hearts out.
I thought for a second my 1st grader created an account. 😂😂😂😂
Mines in the 3rd and 5th but has that beat!!!

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

West overrated? No

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

I think it's great we have two teams from the same conference ranked in the top 5 of the AP Poll and at #1 and #2 in the region. Our area needs all the recognition it can get. I hope they both come into this game at 9-0. Ed Miller Stadium will be rockin' that night.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

Nice post fsufan, but don't let it bother ya, some just try to get a rise outta folks.

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

VERY true 77.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

FSUfanforlife wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:59 pm Ok I haven't been on here in a long time but know I'm back. First of all I think it would be great if all the all the area team to have a winning record but it bit work that way. I that they all play thing other and some don't,but the thing that gets me is that grow man getting on here down grading young man and I think it's disrespectful to them and the school that they play for. Every year we have a couple team make the playoffs and some go far and I think that is awesome. I see it on here all the time the people root for them teams in the playoffs but in the regular season a team is OVERRATED. will I think the ones that are OVERRATED are they ones bashing have a little respect for each and everyone of this young men and be glad that they are doing good. I wish West the best for the rest of the year and play your hearts out.
The question was raised on the first thread If west was overrated not one person called then overrated. Gee whiz dude. It skewed off the line there with the comparison of burg and west but no one called them overrated. How you’ve translated this topic into a disrespect of young men is beyond me. Burg fans feel their team is better. So what?

The only thing dumb about this thread is the topic.

Return to “Football”