TVC-Hocking WK7 Southern @ Trimble

Tcat1
Riding the Bench

Re: TVC-Hocking WK7 Southern @ Trimble

Post by Tcat1 »

The whole state might as well have open recruiting. It’s sickening that Harvest Prep continues to get good players from all over the state. There is no way they should be D7 with that many Division 1 college prospects. The State just screws the small schools that do it the right way.

coonhunter
Waterboy

Post by coonhunter »

Tcat1 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:05 pm The whole state might as well have open recruiting. It’s sickening that Harvest Prep continues to get good players from all over the state. There is no way they should be D7 with that many Division 1 college prospects. The State just screws the small schools that do it the right way.
Amen.

AfanaSHS
Waterboy

Post by AfanaSHS »

An immediate disadvantage playing in Glouster, but I'm thinking SHS may just surprise the Cats, but not by much.

meigswolfpack
Riding the Bench

Post by meigswolfpack »

AfanaSHS wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:38 am An immediate disadvantage playing in Glouster, but I'm thinking SHS may just surprise the Cats, but not by much.
Typical Southern fan. Picking against Eastern in a game they should win. And then picking Southern IN GLOUSTER :roll:

Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

Trimble

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

This is a crazy important game for the two teams. It is basically who even wins is playoffs the other is not. If Trimble wins, they will be 8-2 and make playoffs, 2nd in TVC. If Southern Wins, they will most likely be 8-2 and they will make playoffs. Good luck to both teams

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

coonhunter wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:17 am
Tcat1 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:05 pm The whole state might as well have open recruiting. It’s sickening that Harvest Prep continues to get good players from all over the state. There is no way they should be D7 with that many Division 1 college prospects. The State just screws the small schools that do it the right way.
Amen.
Heh at least somebody finally says it...

hsfootballfan77
Waterboy

Post by hsfootballfan77 »

Southern: 21
Trimble: 20

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

I've been wrong Everytime I picked with Trimble.Tomcats close.

Return to “Football”