Logan(48) @ (42)Minford

moonshine
SEO

Re: WK7 Logan @ Minford

Post by moonshine »

1987chieftains wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:17 am
Paladin wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:41 pm Chiefs better win. This is becoming an exposure of a poor program otherwise.
Its becoming just down right embarrassing.
Embarrassing Hell! this is shameful! The wind of change is coming TOTAL PROGRAM! :mrgreen:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

This sounds like it will be the battle of 2 programs trying to find themselves lol

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

^^Very true^^

AT THE RESERVATION
Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

moonshine wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:30 am
Paladin wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:41 pm Chiefs better win. This is becoming an exposure of a poor program otherwise.
Embarrassing Hell! this is shameful! The wind of change is coming TOTAL PROGRAM! :mrgreen:
Sounds like some strong words from "L" TOWN. You all must know the problem . Now do you have the solution ? Lots of parts to being successful in all sports . Can not change everything in a snap. All is a work in progress. They still can win out. Good luck Chieftains !!!!

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Go Falcons!! Run run run then sure passes to flats and see what u get! Well, maybe take a few shots down the field!! I have no clue, haven’t seen either team. Stay basic Falcons!! Tressel Ball!!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

seasick80 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:12 pm Go Falcons!! Run run run then sure passes to flats and see what u get! Well, maybe take a few shots down the field!! I have no clue, haven’t seen either team. Stay basic Falcons!! Tressel Ball!!
😂🤣😂🤣😂😆

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Minford needs to have a RB to block. Idc if he’s 300 lbs. That poor QB doesn’t have anytime to throw. It’s hard to be accurate when you’re running for your life. Heavy dose of read option will open things up. Although seasick was joking, those short passes to flats will get things going too. Good luck. I know Logan is by no means a “powerhouse”. But I gotta hand it to Minford for trying to schedule up.

FTBLFAN
Waterboy

Post by FTBLFAN »

I keep hearing about the QB and the offense for Minford, does the coach not watch JV games? I know varsity is different but come on, I watched last year JV as QB (N.Mccormick) threw touchdown after touchdown to the same kid. Now neither are playing offense on varsity. If anyone deserves a chance at QB it is him. The JV team I watched last year is better than this years varsity. At least on offense. The coaching staff at Minford is a joke, another coaches kid/family scored last week so not all is lost.....but the game! Put your 5 fastest kids at the skilled positions with Mccormick at QB and see what happens!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Truth&fiction wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:12 pm

Sounds like some strong words from "L" TOWN. You all must know the problem . Now do you have the solution ? Lots of parts to being successful in all sports . Can not change everything in a snap. All is a work in progress. They still can win out. Good luck Chieftains !!!!
I understand that there is many parts to a program. They need to brainstorm all issues and start to fix the problems. This will not be a quick fix. Might be a 3-5 year process. :mrgreen:

Runner00
JV Team

Post by Runner00 »

Here are my thoughts on Minford, I'm a sider of course so take it with a grain of salt or for what it's worth. Minford has to try to run the football, Minford's defense is not what I would call good right now, and when you add fatigue into the mix against a good team's offense, the result is not going to be very comely. Minford was constantly 3 and out last week, and the Minford defense had to be gassed and West capitalized. This needs to be corrected or Wheelersburg(if they so desire) may put up 80+ on the Falcons.

BondRoad Bandit
Freshman Team

Post by BondRoad Bandit »

FTBLFAN wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:55 am I keep hearing about the QB and the offense for Minford, does the coach not watch JV games? I know varsity is different but come on, I watched last year JV as QB (N.Mccormick) threw touchdown after touchdown to the same kid. Now neither are playing offense on varsity. If anyone deserves a chance at QB it is him. The JV team I watched last year is better than this years varsity. At least on offense. The coaching staff at Minford is a joke, another coaches kid/family scored last week so not all is lost.....but the game! Put your 5 fastest kids at the skilled positions with Mccormick at QB and see what happens!
They did that against west and idc who was quarterback that night it wasn't happening because of the line. Now saying a staff sucks because of who is playing quarterback is a little far fetched if you can do better go ask to help. And the kid that scored is one of the top 5 fastest on the team so. I'm sure next year you'll be complaining if Mcormick loses his spot to the freshman who is the best QB on the team because his dad helps lol

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

FTBLFAN wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:55 am I keep hearing about the QB and the offense for Minford, does the coach not watch JV games? I know varsity is different but come on, I watched last year JV as QB (N.Mccormick) threw touchdown after touchdown to the same kid. Now neither are playing offense on varsity. If anyone deserves a chance at QB it is him. The JV team I watched last year is better than this years varsity. At least on offense. The coaching staff at Minford is a joke, another coaches kid/family scored last week so not all is lost.....but the game! Put your 5 fastest kids at the skilled positions with Mccormick at QB and see what happens!
JV kids are going to look different playing against Varsity players. Trust me.

And wasnt it the Lewis kid that scored the TD? If we were watching the same game, he caught everything that was accurately thrown to him and then outran everyone from West on the hitch and go that went for 6. So whats your complaint with that? That his last name is Lewis? To me he looks like one of the most sure handed receivers that Minford has and is still very speedy.

If there was a head scratching emoji I would enter it 20 times right now.

BondRoad Bandit
Freshman Team

Post by BondRoad Bandit »

Aye Red you can't be one of the best atheletes on the team and play if your dad helps lol it's not fair that he can catch and run and throw the ball better than most....never thought I'd see someone mad at kid because he scored because he has a parent on the staff what a day to be alive haha

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Logan has zero pass defense. If Minford can throw the ball they will win

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Raider6309 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:48 pm Logan has zero pass defense. If Minford can throw the ball they will win
Well, they can some games lol

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

I don`t think you should be saying the coaching staff is playing favorites, or is terrible. If it`s that bad, changes will be made. :oops: And, Casey is on that level of play, he just can`t do it all!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

"You are what your record says you are". Bill Parcells

"We can't get away from the results of the war" Joseph Stalin

At the end of the season Logan will be judged on their accomplishments.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
falcon117
Riding the Bench

Post by falcon117 »

Bleeding Red wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:01 pm
JV kids are going to look different playing against Varsity players. Trust me.

And wasnt it the Lewis kid that scored the TD? If we were watching the same game, he caught everything that was accurately thrown to him and then outran everyone from West on the hitch and go that went for 6. So whats your complaint with that? That his last name is Lewis? To me he looks like one of the most sure handed receivers that Minford has and is still very speedy.

If there was a head scratching emoji I would enter it 20 times right now.
Agreed

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I'll have to agree with all of you. :oops:

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Go Chiefs!!!

AT THE RESERVATION

Return to “Football”