Kickers making an impact

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Re: Kickers making an impact

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

countywide35 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:48 am
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:50 am Jackson has always had good kickers.. One of few area teams able to say that
very true statement.......they have had kickers that could get the job done from the time I can remember........know for sure since the early 90s to present Jackson has had a kicker that scores............
I only started watching football real heavy in 2000 or so. But since then they could kick it

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

River Valley Sophomore kicker Colton Gilmore.

Has hit I believe 4 FGs of 35+ yards, including the RV school record last year as a freshman.

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Wests kicker has the strongest leg I've seen in a long while in high school.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Bleeding Red wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:35 pm Wests kicker has the strongest leg I've seen in a long while in high school.
Cassidy got strongest leg I've ever seen in SE Ohio. He hit two 47 yard field goals against East last year. The first one had 10+ yards to spare. Don't know if any actual offers yet, but several D1 schools are recruiting him and have had him to games from what I hear.*

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

Nelsonville-York's Garrett Maiden has been the starting place kicker since he was a freshman. He's a soccer style kicker that has a great leg! He broke NY's career extra point record against waverly and continues to impress. The kid could go to college to kick if he wanted, not sure of his intention however.

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

Drew has several options but I believe he is still on the fence, I'm gonna go SEC. Nevertheless he's the best in southern ohio.

Return to “Football”