TVC HOCKING

Tcat1
Riding the Bench

TVC HOCKING

Post by Tcat1 »

After this year....Cats will win it for the next 10. Any arguments with that????

Peregrine06
Riding the Bench

Re: TVC HOCKING

Post by Peregrine06 »

Jeez didn't know they had preschool teams formed in Glouster. They must be showing powerhouse potential just like the Kindergarten class above them!

Kendog029
Freshman Team

Post by Kendog029 »

Trolling is fun.
I'm not sure you win it next year. Beallville, Stephens, and few others return to Waterford next year. Trimble has had few tries and yet to figure way to stop beallville and Waterford offense.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Trimble will be very good the next 3 to 4 years.
Those sophomores they are playing this year will be very solid the next 2 years, plus this 8th grade class has some really really good kids in it.
The cats can brag all they want because they will back it up.......

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Billybob55
JV Team

Post by Billybob55 »

Tcat1 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:38 am After this year....Cats will win it for the next 10. Any arguments with that????
Waterford will return some core skill players. So if by "cats" you mean wildcats (Trimble people seem to forget Waterford is also "cats") then yes

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

Not gonna happen....if I remember correctly... Waterford was supposed to finish around third or even fourth this year because they lost so many players.... they had no chance against Trimble or Miller...hmmm....how'd that work out for ya?....
They'll win it all next year as well... undefeated for 3 years in the Hocking division... when a good program gets rolling..even bad players become good....I sincerely hope your not basing your logic on the JV or jr. High games played this year because it will give you a false sense of hope if you are.... Waterford has talent for years to come also....

Tcat1
Riding the Bench

Post by Tcat1 »

The cupboard is bare for the Wildcats. All they have is the best running back in the area coming back. We will win next year!

Kendog029
Freshman Team

Post by Kendog029 »

Tcat1 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:00 pm The cupboard is bare for the Wildcats. All they have is the best running back in the area coming back. We will win next year!
If you're statement we're true then why didnt Trimble win this year? He ran for 200+ and had several receptions from Stephens to go with it. He scored all but 1 td vs Trimble. I have no doubt Trimble will be good team next year but I'm not sure Waterford is falling to basement of conference. They will still be the second hardest game on Trimble schedule next year.

Tcat1
Riding the Bench

Post by Tcat1 »

I agree, not saying they will drop to the basement. I just believe it's our time to go back to the top.

Return to “Football”