Waverly(27) @ (31)West

piratesFan10
Waterboy

Re: WK 8 SOC 2: Waverly (5-2) vs. Portsmouth West (7-0)

Post by piratesFan10 »

Jolly(senator wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:08 am
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:35 pm

Waverly got beat by 2 undefeated teams. Who are at the top of their regions. Who has West played? A bunch of no bodies. Wow, you all beat a mediocre Raceland team. Barely. CG is the only thing on West’s resume that looks good. Everything else is pointless to try and argue. Waverly WILL give the Senators everything they want and then some. Don’t sleep on them. They have what it takes to beat West.
Waverly is not the only one going to show up to play West has the home field advantage West will win by two or three scores.
I just don't think burg is as good as everyone thinks they are. I've been around for years now, I've played for them when I was in high school. I just don't find this team as good as every other team in the SOC. Who has burg played that is good? Oak Hill has one of the best records that theyve went up against and that shows that they can stomp over someone that is not good at all

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

piratesFan10 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:37 am
Jolly(senator wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:08 am Waverly is not the only one going to show up to play West has the home field advantage West will win by two or three scores.
I just don't think burg is as good as everyone thinks they are. I've been around for years now, I've played for them when I was in high school. I just don't find this team as good as every other team in the SOC. Who has burg played that is good? Oak Hill has one of the best records that theyve went up against and that shows that they can stomp over someone that is not good at all
1st Troll Post! Awesome. Now move that to the west/burg thread.
Somerset is a D6 team in Kentucky, and won't make it out of their District.

West is good but will have trouble with Waverly. Upset Alert!
Last edited by wobycat on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jolly(senator
Freshman Team

Post by Jolly(senator »

wobycat wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:47 am
piratesFan10 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:37 am
1st Troll Post! Awesome. Now move that to the west/burg thread.

West is good but will have trouble with Waverly. Upset Alert!
I feel as if your just mad because burg actually has some competition this year instead of rolling over everyone. BURG IS SCARED!!!!!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Burg scared of WEST? L>>>O>>>>>L

STAY ON TOPIC. WEST should be afraid of Waverly.

Westside95
Waterboy

Post by Westside95 »

wobycat wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:54 am Burg scared of WEST? L>>>O>>>>>L

STAY ON TOPIC. WEST should be afraid of Waverly.
Was burg scared of waverly?

Jolly(senator
Freshman Team

Post by Jolly(senator »

Why is everyone hating on west is it because you don't like to see them win? Well there going to keep winning and nothing is going to change. Waverly..Beat,Schroder...Beat, Burg...Beat.NO one is going to stop them they work harder play harder and play with more emotion than any other team out there.

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

Wish everyone could stay on topic.. this is dumb. There is a thread for that week 10 matchup, go there and argue all you want.

Sportsman
Riding the Bench

Post by Sportsman »

West is a very solid Football team that does not make a bunch of mistakes. They should handle Waverly...

piratesFan10
Waterboy

Post by piratesFan10 »

Is Mr. Jordan coming back this week? We did not get to see him play against us.

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

piratesFan10 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:12 pm Is Mr. Jordan coming back this week? We did not get to see him play against us.
I doubt it... I would be very surprised if so.

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

MasterOfNone wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:13 pm
piratesFan10 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:12 pm Is Mr. Jordan coming back this week? We did not get to see him play against us.
Would love to see him be able to play tho, the kid is an athlete who gives Howell another great target to throw too. And he plays well at DB.

piratesFan10
Waterboy

Post by piratesFan10 »

MasterOfNone wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:18 pm
Would love to see him be able to play tho, the kid is an athlete who gives Howell another great target to throw too. And he plays well at DB.
Who took his spot on offense and defense?

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

piratesFan10 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:23 pm

Phoenix Wolf has stepped in and taken his spot on both sides of the ball I believe. Phoenix is a freshman, and is younger brother to Easton Wolf. Easton is a junior who can flat out play. And from what the Tiger faithful have seen of Phoenix so far the past couple of games, Phoenix is going to be just as good, if not better than his older brother. These two boys will be a fun duo to watch next season as well!

Jolly(senator
Freshman Team

Post by Jolly(senator »

MasterOfNone wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:27 pm

Phoenix Wolf has stepped in and taken his spot on both sides of the ball I believe. Phoenix is a freshman, and is younger brother to Easton Wolf. Easton is a junior who can flat out play. And from what the Tiger faithful have seen of Phoenix so far the past couple of games, Phoenix is going to be just as good, if not better than his older brother. These two boys will be a fun duo to watch next season as well!
Yes, it will be quiet the match up when Staggs lines up across either of them wolf boys i've talk to staggs earlier this week when i ran into him at kroger he said he's looking for a pick if not one then two it should be a close on but west should be able to come out with the win at the Rock this friday night.

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

Jolly(senator wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:49 pm
MasterOfNone wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:27 pm
Yes, it will be quiet the match up when Staggs lines up across either of them wolf boys i've talk to staggs earlier this week when i ran into him at kroger he said he's looking for a pick if not one then two it should be a close on but west should be able to come out with the win at the Rock this friday night.
Hopefully Staggs has some buddies who can cover the other two or three receiver's that will be on the field as well.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Looking forward to this game. I won't be the only one there wearing orange and black, but I will probably be the only one with a pirate shirt on!
Now, do I sit on the home or visitor side?

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:57 pm
seasick80 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:52 pm West will show up for sure. I’m going to this game. Should be dandy! I’m rootin for the siders. More 2nd lvl points for burg if west can pull off the win.
It doesn’t matter about points. Burg will be #1 seed even if west drop their last 3 games.
I guess u mean if west wins last 3 games? If burg and west played Friday, west wins, they would have more points than us before u count all other teams wins and losses for that night. Ex: West gains 4.5 for win and 34 2nd level points gives them 34.5 and 136 1st and 2nd level. Burg would still be sitting at 34 and 133.5. Now ur hoping the teams u beat win. Hope I’m reasoning that right. We both have same divisors.

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:03 pm Looking forward to this game. I won't be the only one there wearing orange and black, but I will probably be the only one with a pirate shirt on!
Sitting from the the visitors side you get that beautiful view of The Rock. Prolly a better chance of making a friend from that side also. Especially wearing that shirt.

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

seasick80 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:06 pm
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:57 pm
seasick80 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:52 pm West will show up for sure. I’m going to this game. Should be dandy! I’m rootin for the siders. More 2nd lvl points for burg if west can pull off the win.
It doesn’t matter about points. Burg will be #1 seed even if west drop their last 3 games.
I guess u mean if west wins last 3 games? If burg and west played Friday, west wins, they would have more points than us before u count all other teams wins and losses for that night. Ex: West gains 4.5 for win and 34 2nd level points gives them 34.5 and 136 1st and 2nd level. Burg would still be sitting at 34 and 133.5. Now ur hoping the teams u beat win. Hope I’m reasoning that right. We both have same divisors.
I understand your worry. What I’m saying is this, Burg is going to win out. It doesn’t matter wit West loses their last 3 games. Burg will still be #1. Now, if by chance West wins, they would be #1. I don’t see that happening. That’s why I said points don’t matter. Burg has locked down a home already. Sometimes the math can be fun. In this case it must be, because all that numbers crunching doesn’t mean anything when Burg wins out.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

SiderBlood wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:47 pm
BurgGrad6 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:03 pm Looking forward to this game. I won't be the only one there wearing orange and black, but I will probably be the only one with a pirate shirt on!
Sitting from the the visitors side you get that beautiful view of The Rock. Prolly a better chance of making a friend from that side also. Especially wearing that shirt.
I would sit on the Home side if I were you. Lol. You and my brother can make friends anywhere. Lmao.

Return to “Football”