Waverly(27) @ (31)West

BurgGrad6
SE

Re: WK 8 SOC 2: Waverly (5-2) vs. Portsmouth West (7-0)

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:29 pm
Melancholy Scallywag wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:17 pm Jolly Pirate does not represent most of the Burg fans. Don’t pay attention to him. He is very rude and gets angry because he can’t throw a spiral. Plus he’s been drinking. See you week 10 for the SOC.
Dude. Back off. I’m only 30. I’m not old enough to start for Burg yet. Give me couple years and then we can talk.
Hahaha

Jolly(senator
Freshman Team

Post by Jolly(senator »

So if West beat waverly like burg does that mean they're a great team automatically because that's what everyone on is saying. Oh they scored this and they scored this much on them so therefore burg beats west by 4+ scores. You can't say anything about the score right now because your more than likely wrong burg could have a bad game and west have a great game but oh burg would still win because there the greatest ever.

Da_Burg
Freshman Team

Post by Da_Burg »

I will make a BOLD statement, There will be a running clock in the 3rd! Burg is too much for the Senators.

Reach Higher
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Jolly(senator
Freshman Team

Post by Jolly(senator »

Da_Burg wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:02 am I will make a BOLD statement, There will be a running clock in the 3rd! Burg is too much for the Senators.
You made a STUPID statement

Jolly(senator
Freshman Team

Post by Jolly(senator »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:43 pm
BurgGrad6 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:34 pm
Jolly(senator wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:05 pm A win is a win you can't forget that. Quit bringing up scores to other games you can't tell if it's going to be a blowout or a close game come week 10. All I know is that west is getting prepared like no other and there going to give you everything they got so be ready. They hit hard play hard and with passion and heart. Best of luck to burg thinking your going to come into this game and just destroy west your wrong I hope that we absolutely dominate burg make you want to quit the game end your perfect season by domination be ready because they sure as hell will be.
You think we are wrong and you're hoping you dominate burg.. lol
Let's just get real for a minute. I have seen film on west and I also watched them in person against waverly. They are a decent team. They are no where near close to competing with the burg.. honestly, west will most likely lose 2nd round of the playoffs. Now, that is a successful season and west fans along with the rest of southern Ohio should be proud of that. I know I am proud of the season that west is having.
I finally read his whole post. Lmao. Yea. That won’t happen.
Oh yeah i forgot your from burg your always right.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Jolly(senator wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:08 am

Let's just get real for a minute. I have seen film on west and I also watched them in person against waverly. They are a decent team. They are no where near close to competing with the burg.. honestly, west will most likely lose 2nd round of the playoffs. Now, that is a successful season and west fans along with the rest of southern Ohio should be proud of that. I know I am proud of the season that west is having.
It’s you're and you’re. Come on.

Jolly(senator
Freshman Team

Post by Jolly(senator »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:12 am

It’s you're and you’re. Come on.
Oh okay Mr.grammar not sorry smd

Jolly(senator
Freshman Team

Post by Jolly(senator »

24-14 burg last year now tell me how your going to blow us out this year and couldn't last year when they were 3-6 so please tell me that burg has practically the same team except for there seniors there going to be 9-0 and west is going to be also so don't get your panties in a wad.

Jolly(senator
Freshman Team

Post by Jolly(senator »

24-14 burg last year now tell me how your going to blow us out this year and couldn't last year when they were 3-6 so please tell me that burg has practically the same team except for there seniors there going to be 9-0 and west is going to be also so don't get your panties in a wad.

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Obviously that would be a waste of time revered, elder sir. I am pretty sure several posters have made posts actually explaining why they believe that would happen. If you would be so kind to just review the previous 8 pages of this topic you may find the answer to your own question, please and thank you. Have a great day!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

lol cpt. You know he doesn't have time to do that. He is in class.

TIGER#27
JV Team

Post by TIGER#27 »

Westfan wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:08 am Waverly had a couple good runs but West mostly made Waverly one dimensional. With a quarterback and receivers like they have 214 yards isn't bad. Alot of those throws were timing routes and back shoulder throws. Those are difficult to defend. And West won the game.

Coach mentioned on the sportsline that the gameplan was to possess the ball and try to keep the Waverly offense off the field.

Maybe we need to give Waverly credit. Their offense is good.
#1 Drive/Turning point in the game:

The Houdini act at the goal line that should have been a safety was the turning point in the game. If memory serves me right that turned into a long 16 play drive resulting into a TD.

Attitude, Effort and Hustle
You control that.
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

TIGER#27 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:10 am
Westfan wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:08 am Waverly had a couple good runs but West mostly made Waverly one dimensional. With a quarterback and receivers like they have 214 yards isn't bad. Alot of those throws were timing routes and back shoulder throws. Those are difficult to defend. And West won the game.

Coach mentioned on the sportsline that the gameplan was to possess the ball and try to keep the Waverly offense off the field.

Maybe we need to give Waverly credit. Their offense is good.
#1 Drive/Turning point in the game:

The Houdini act at the goal line that should have been a safety was the turning point in the game. If memory serves me right that turned into a long 16 play drive resulting into a TD.
Agree. The tigers had the momentum and missed tackles killed it!

Tartan_9volt
Waterboy

Post by Tartan_9volt »

Then your saying burg will blowout west. your retarded. contradicted yourself pow

Tartan_9volt
Waterboy

Post by Tartan_9volt »

jolly pirate=dumb

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Tartan_9volt wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:46 am

jolly pirate=dumb
Tartan 9volt go back to class. You might grow up to be a full size battery.

Jolly(senator
Freshman Team

Post by Jolly(senator »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:52 am
Tartan_9volt wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:46 am
jolly pirate=dumb
Tartan 9volt go back to class. You might grow up to be a full size battery.
good one

beeker
Waterboy

Post by beeker »

I have seen west play and burg play ,, west will be lucky to score touchdown, Reasoning : every team that Waverly has played has been somewhat successful at throwing the football against Waverly's Defensive backs, Except for WEST , they couldn't , they struggled all night when they threw the football, Burgs defensive backs are as good as Waverly's if not better, so I seriously doubt that WEST will be able to throw the Ball at all,
Waverly stopped the run in the middle pretty much most of the game against WEST,, they struggled when they went outside the tackles ,
the Burgs Defense is a lot better at containing the run on the ends than Waverly.

so west cant throw the football,, all burg has to do is stack the box and WEST will have less than 100 yards offense,

Waverly only scored on burg cause they can throw the football well , and somewhat of a running game,

now if Waverly tried throwing the football a little more than they did and could open field tackle the score would be different and Waverly would have the W, but my prediction for week 10 Burg 62-- West 9 ,, Holdon has the biggest game of his Career running clock by Halftime

just my 2 cents

bleed_blue
Varsity

Post by bleed_blue »

Jolly(senator wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:41 am 24-14 burg last year now tell me how your going to blow us out this year and couldn't last year when they were 3-6 so please tell me that burg has practically the same team except for there seniors there going to be 9-0 and west is going to be also so don't get your panties in a wad.
Last year Wheelersburg was without arguably one of their best players. This years team is quite a bit different. They have a different QB that runs the offense extremely well and Holden has made a huge leap from last year to this year. All around I'd say this is one of the best teams that has came through Wheelersburg. After seeing West a few times this year I think they're going to have a hard time getting anything going in this game and it very well could be a running clock in the second half.

Da_Burg
Freshman Team

Post by Da_Burg »

Tartan_9volt wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:44 am Then your saying burg will blowout west. your retarded. contradicted yourself pow
Trust me it will be a running clock to begin the 3rd. West secondary is horrible from more than one film and by I what I seen if Waverly throws the deep ball more frequently in the game they win. Look West just got hit hard with injury to one of their better players, Not to mention the star RB is gutting out a bad ankle injury. They won’t be 100% come week 10 and that is what’s needed to compete with us!
Last edited by Da_Burg on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reach Higher
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain

Return to “Football”