Steubenvilles Schedule - WOW

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Steubenvilles Schedule - WOW

Post by Orange and Brown »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:23 pm Coach Saccoccia needs 10 wins to tie Coach Lutz at 381 wins.

I bet he had a lot more Home wins than Coach Lutz had
:lol: :lol:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Pound for pound, Lutz was a way better coach than Reno is. Lutz had was less to work with compared to him, and he did it in a clean fashion. Ironton was never on the nightly news for questionable wrong doings behind the scenes.

mondayamqb
Freshman Team

Post by mondayamqb »

Do they have white uniforms?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

s.v.vikinglinex2 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:38 pm If you have ever sit at a game at Harding stadium you would understand why they get 8 or 9 home games a year. By far the best place to watch a high school football game i lived there while working for 18 months love the town.
Actually NO I wouldn't, it's proof of their schedule and lack of ohio teams on it. Teams can play in just as good a venue and actually get a fair shake with a 1-1 contract. High school coaches or coaches in general don't care about the stadium they want a home game just like everyone else. So basically you're speaking from a fans point of view in terms of watching a game, and as was stated teams get to play against their refs too. I'm curious but some have mentioned paying for these home games, it's high school football is Steubenville Homers paying ppl to come to their place??

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

greygoose wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:49 pm
s.v.vikinglinex2 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:38 pm If you have ever sit at a game at Harding stadium you would understand why they get 8 or 9 home games a year. By far the best place to watch a high school football game i lived there while working for 18 months love the town.
Actually NO I wouldn't, it's proof of their schedule and lack of ohio teams on it. Teams can play in just as good a venue and actually get a fair shake with a 1-1 contract. High school coaches or coaches in general don't care about the stadium they want a home game just like everyone else. So basically you're speaking from a fans point of view in terms of watching a game, and as was stated teams get to play against their refs too. I'm curious but some have mentioned paying for these home games, it's high school football is Steubenville Homers paying ppl to come to their place??
They paid Athens a chunk of money to show up.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Orange and Brown wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 pm
Shows you what kind of money they're pulling in then.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

greygoose wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:47 pm

That stadium wasn't even half full when Athens played there.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Orange and Brown wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:58 pm
greygoose wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:47 pm

That stadium wasn't even half full when Athens played there.
That's funny because ppl on here talk about always having 5-7K ppl there every game, been calling bs on that one for years. :lol: :lol:

edforshey
Varsity

Post by edforshey »

Morgantown WV check is $6000 just to get on the bus,
Morgantown did get Steubenville to come to Morgantown a few years back

1 year Morgantown sold their home game vs Steubenville for 3500 plus a game check of 6000

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

TGIF wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:38 pm
coop wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:10 pm Penn Hills PA went 8-4 and lost in the 2nd round of the playoffs.
Morgantown went 4-7
The Hun School won Prep "A" title 14, 15, 16 and went 8-1 and to the playoffs
University Prep went 4-7
Dover went 6-4
New Philly went 9-2 lost 1st round playoffs
Erie, PA went 9-3 lost 2nd round playoffs
Cardinal Ohara went 3-7
University School went 7-4 lost Rd 1 playoffs

Playing 5 playoff teams, not terrible by any stretch.
Not terrible at all! But we can make that 6 playoff teams. Morgantown made the WV playoffs with 4 wins. They lost to Martinsburg in the first round 61-0. eh.. maybe make it 5.5 playoff teams.. :lol:
Haha, yea I took that into account the automatic qualifiers...I didnt count them, lol

Return to “Football”