2018 Waterford Wildcats Football Outlook

Shake”N”Bake

Re: 2018 Waterford Wildcats Football Outlook

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

MillSt wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:18 pm I'm starting to learn more about Waterford and I have a question. So, you're predicting 9-1, losing to Fort. What about Trimble? they're projected to be even better this yr and they beat Waterford last yr. Who's the difference maker this yr that will make Waterford win?
Trimble didnt beat Waterford last year but they should this year. Trimble returned everyone from last year and got back 2 major key players from ACL injury. Waterford will go 8-2 with loses coming from Fort and Trimble

thetitanic
Riding the Bench

Post by thetitanic »

MillSt wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:18 pm I'm starting to learn more about Waterford and I have a question. So, you're predicting 9-1, losing to Fort. What about Trimble? they're projected to be even better this yr and they beat Waterford last yr. Who's the difference maker this yr that will make Waterford win?
Waterford did not loose to Trimble. Where did you get your info?

Cattywampus
Freshman Team

Post by Cattywampus »

Waterford will be ok. Nothing like the last couple of years but competitive they will be

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

Sorry, got some bad info. i see Waterford did beat Trimble

SEOhioFootballFan
Waterboy

Post by SEOhioFootballFan »

Bellville will be one of the best players in SEO this year. Is he being recruited?

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

SEOhioFootballFan wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:45 am Bellville will be one of the best players in SEO this year. Is he being recruited?
No way jose. Born n raised Waterford. Played for Waterford teams since 3rd grade I believe.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

EasternDspy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:58 pm
bbtrucking.inc wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:07 am
EasternDspy wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:33 pm

You said that last year. Fort Frye is going to be even better this year.
And so is Waterford. Both are returning key players and reconstructing their line. The reason Waterford is going to win, is because of Bellville. He will not lose to fort Frye his senior year. He will pass out on the field before he loses to the fort.
It’s a team sport.
Respected. Bellville is a senior, and I am sure he will do everything in his power to motivate his team to give it their all.

InReality
Riding the Bench

Post by InReality »

bbtrucking.inc wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:36 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:15 am
bbtrucking.inc wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:58 pm Waterford will for sure be a force to be reckoned with this year. But they are now back to back TVC champs and everybody is gonna give the wildcats their best shot. If the wildcats work hard and have chemistry on the line, they will do just fine with the returning quarterback and running back, Peyton Stephens and Braden Bellville, respectively. Also great talent in the WR department with George pantelidas and Nick Fouss coming in to fill. I expect a good season. My prediction is 9-1 regular season... Good Luck Cats!!!
Who will the lose be to?
Sciotoville East. This is Waterford’s one and only year against fort.
In Reality, Waterford is going to be 10-0 this year. Portsmouth Sciotoville always has at least a solid team. And the first game of the year is the hardest to scout by far due to no game footage to break down. But guys we need to relize that Waterford lost a heartbreaker upset at home last year first round playoffs to the Tartans. If they don’t have a grudge to withhold, nobody does. I believe the wildcats will be making a statement that first game of the year.

InReality
Riding the Bench

Post by InReality »

bbtrucking.inc wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:28 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:58 pm

And so is Waterford. Both are returning key players and reconstructing their line. The reason Waterford is going to win, is because of Bellville. He will not lose to fort Frye his senior year. He will pass out on the field before he loses to the fort.
It’s a team sport.
Respected. Bellville is a senior, and I am sure he will do everything in his power to motivate his team to give it their all.
In Reality, one player, especially in the lower divisions of highschool football, can have a lot of influence, not just physically but mentally. Braden Bellville is a leader and a lion. The Waterford team this year should have plenty of senior leadership. Leading to better team efforts.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

bbtrucking.inc wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:36 pm
Sciotoville East. This is Waterford’s one and only year against fort.
I can't believe I missed this. You're saying he didn't give his all in the other games?

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Waterford should be anywhere from 6-4 to 9-1. Their two key games are Fort Frye and Trimble. Sciotoville might give them a game, but Sciotoville just got a new coach and graduated a lot of key players.

SEOhioFootballFan
Waterboy

Post by SEOhioFootballFan »

bbtrucking.inc wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:24 pm
SEOhioFootballFan wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:45 am Bellville will be one of the best players in SEO this year. Is he being recruited?
No way jose. Born n raised Waterford. Played for Waterford teams since 3rd grade I believe.
I meant by any colleges. Sorry

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

efarns wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:27 pm

I can't believe I missed this. You're saying he didn't give his all in the other games?
What I’m saying is this is his last game vs the fort and he is bigger and stronger

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

SEOhioFootballFan wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:28 pm
bbtrucking.inc wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:24 pm
I meant by any colleges. Sorry
Oh no it’s my misunderstanding. And I do not believe any colleges are recruitinbf him thus far. Maybe further into the season.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

bbtrucking.inc wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:30 am
efarns wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:27 pm

What I’m saying is this is his last game vs the fort and he is bigger and stronger
This isn't a movie. Dozens of players are going to graduate this year after losing to Fort Frye all 4 years of high school.

Return to “Football”