Minford 22 Nelsonville-York 6

NY BUCK
All State

Re: Wk3 Nelsonville-York @ Minford

Post by NY BUCK »

Hoping our boys keep their spirits high and get this turned around. We have the athletes to make some noise this season if they work together and find their roles. 3 needs to be more involved, I know teams are focusing on him but at some point you just have to give him the ball and let him go to work. I know he can’t do it by himself but he has hardly got any touches the first two games. I do not think this game will be a running clock if we lose because I think our boys will be fired up. We are a proud strong football program that is known for winning and once they get that instilled into them I think they will be fine. Bucks bounce back and get an “upset” win. Go Bucks!

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:21 pm Good luck Minford. Play your game and get that running clock win.
Kind of ironic isn't it? I mean last year I witnessed the NY coaches in the press box screaming for another score so they could "get that running clock..." as if that was a goal for them. Now teams are talking about putting a running clock on NY. Funny how that stuff comes back around at you isn't it. :oops:

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

MarauderMadness wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:49 am
LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:21 pm Good luck Minford. Play your game and get that running clock win.
Kind of ironic isn't it? I mean last year I witnessed the NY coaches in the press box screaming for another score so they could "get that running clock..." as if that was a goal for them. Now teams are talking about putting a running clock on NY. Funny how that stuff comes back around at you isn't it. :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not sure what you were hearing buddy! As somebody that was standing up there with them I clearly heard them ask "Why are we throwing the ball?" Selective hearing I would imagine.....OR, maybe being too far away from somebody and assuming you heard something on a cold windy night. Who knows lol

MarauderMadness
JV Team

OSU22 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:02 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not sure what you were hearing buddy! As somebody that was standing up there with them I clearly heard them ask "Why are we throwing the ball?" Selective hearing I would imagine.....OR, maybe being too far away from somebody and assuming you heard something on a cold windy night. Who knows lol
I told you "what I was hearing buddy." So say what you want, I heard what I heard. And the year before they were crying about not getting a shut out. So once again those things come back to bite ya once in awhile, and it's refreshing when they do. :lol:

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

MarauderMadness wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:33 am
OSU22 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:02 am

I told you "what I was hearing buddy." So say what you want, I heard what I heard. And the year before they were crying about not getting a shut out. So once again those things come back to bite ya once in awhile, and it's refreshing when they do. :lol:
:lol: Keep "hearing what you're hearing" it's still wrong lol

MarauderMadness
JV Team

OSU22 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:43 am
OSU22 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:02 am :lol: :lol: :lol: Not sure what you were hearing buddy! As somebody that was standing up there with them I clearly heard them ask "Why are we throwing the ball?" Selective hearing I would imagine.....OR, maybe being too far away from somebody and assuming you heard something on a cold windy night. Who knows lol
What ever you say buddy. Not so funny when it's coming back at ya is it. :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

MarauderMadness wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:23 pm

OSU22 knows exactly what was said in the that press box last year. Just trust me on that, so what he said is the truth.
Now get back to this week's game......

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

I don't understand why a Meigs fan is chiming in on a NY/Minford thread. Minford should win this game. What impressed me with them so much last week was the improvement of their line play on both sides of the ball. If NY is going to make this game competitive, they'll have to get a surge upfront on both of the ball. Minford has two very nice QBs and a great runner in Wiget. He really impressed me.

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Orange and Brown wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:52 pm

OSU22 knows exactly what was said in the that press box last year. Just trust me on that, so what he said is the truth.
It's funny how when someone says something you like or agree with you claim "what he said is the truth.." like you're some all knowing being. Well I guess being a moderator makes you think you are. I was in the press box. I know what I heard. Being a moderator doesn't make you right, though I know you wish it did. As for getting "back to this week's game......" NY will have to improve a lot to keep the running clock from rearing it's ugly head. But who knows, they may turn things around and that would be good for the TVC if they could.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

MarauderMadness wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:52 pm
Orange and Brown wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:52 pm

It's funny how when someone says something you like or agree with you claim "what he said is the truth.." like you're some all knowing being. Well I guess being a moderator makes you think you are. I was in the press box. I know what I heard. Being a moderator doesn't make you right, though I know you wish it did. As for getting "back to this week's game......" NY will have to improve a lot to keep the running clock from rearing it's ugly head. But who knows, they may turn things around and that would be good for the TVC if they could.
Don't take it personal Madnees, cause O&B gets testy when the Bucket Express gets derailed. Especially two weeks in a row. He'll probably ban you for a while and then feel better and move one. I hope Nelsonville can turn it around and win the next few games. If so they could win 6 or 7 games. That would be a lot of playoff points for the Cats. :D

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

I hope not everyone is buying into this not being a game !!

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

falcon1 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:59 pm I hope not everyone is buying into this not being a game !!
I hope it is a good game, and I hope Nelsonville can pull out the win.

burgsthebest5
Waterboy

Post by burgsthebest5 »

You’re gonna battle, you’re gonna fight
Win or lose, you’re gonna be alright
Regardless of the scoreboard
You can do anything you work for

Do it for us
Do it for one another
Do it for yourself
And do it for each other
Regardless of the scoreboard
Regardless of the scoreboard, scoreboard

I'm not gonna lie, they had us in the first half
We started slow but we’re always gonna finish fast

It’s gonna be hard, it’s gonna be tough
If you fall down, just get up

And no matter what you’re going through
Your friends are there to help you

With all the hard work you put in
You might come out with this win

tomcat15

Post by tomcat15 »

I hope NY wins. I really like uncle Rusty. Not to mention the Cats need the playoff points. ;)

Shamrocks 5263
Waterboy

Post by Shamrocks 5263 »

Minford by 14.😂😂

Charles Farquar
JV Team

Post by Charles Farquar »

If NY spreads them out and does not allow them to get in a 5-3 packed in look and that NY quarterback can get loose it will make things interesting

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

No 5-3 defense, my Guess Minford will run a 4-3 Monster with the Strong Safety rolled down to the strong side of the formation. a pseudo 4-4 look.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I think Minford controls the lines of scrimmage and gets it done. Barring no foolish turnovers:

NY 14
Minford 35

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I think that Nelsonville had better be prepared to play a pretty good game on defense. I wasn't at the game when Minford ran all over Oak Hill, but was told that not only does the Falcons have a lot of speed at running back, but that they have a QB that can really throw the ball. I don't think the Buckeyes would want to get into a shootout with the Falcons.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

VetteMan wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:25 pm I think that Nelsonville had better be prepared to play a pretty good game on defense. I wasn't at the game when Minford ran all over Oak Hill, but was told that not only does the Falcons have a lot of speed at running back, but that they have a QB that can really throw the ball. I don't think the Buckeyes would want to get into a shootout with the Falcons.

Who is the quarterback ?

Return to “Football”