Chillicothe 7 Logan 6

LHS 72
S

Re: Chillicothe 7 Logan 6

Post by LHS 72 »

noreply66 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:15 am Team wanted to go for two

Who is running this team, the players or the coach Leaders lead! on to athens!

Chief02
Varsity

Post by Chief02 »

Game was way closer than I thought it would be. That’s why they play the game though. On to Athens. Old school Chieftain-Bulldog showdown.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

LHS 72 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:42 am
noreply66 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:15 am Team wanted to go for two

Who is running this team, the players or the coach Leaders lead! on to athens!
Coach ask captains...captains gather with team....coach needs to respect players for them to respect him....But then he could say who gives a crap ...go for two.....on to Athens.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

From what I've heard the Chieftains played their hearts out Friday night. Instead of second guessing the call why not use this as a reason to get excited for the kids?

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Orange and Brown wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:51 pm From what I've heard the Chieftains played their hearts out Friday night. Instead of second guessing the call why not use this as a reason to get excited for the kids?
Kick the point Let the defense win the game after the offense scores another TD! :mrgreen:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

On to Athens. Post mortems after end of season

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

I was not at the game.
Talked to one of the O-lineman Saturday at a wedding and he said we really struggled to control the o-line. he also mentioned play calling.

I think going for two is the no brainer choice for Logan.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

moonshine wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:49 am
Orange and Brown wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:51 pm From what I've heard the Chieftains played their hearts out Friday night. Instead of second guessing the call why not use this as a reason to get excited for the kids?
Kick the point Let the defense win the game after the offense scores another TD! :mrgreen:
I don't disagree but my point is that the community has been waiting for the kids to play a game like this for a long long time.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

I somewhat agree but wise coaching would let the D try to win the game Trouble Chillicothe is a below average team.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

moonshine wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:34 am I somewhat agree but wise coaching would let the D try to win the game Trouble Chillicothe is a below average team.
Agree on the call moon, but nothing anyone can do about that now. It's a done deal. But will have to disagree on Chilli being a below average team. I'd say upper middle. The Chiefs played hard ole bud and deserved every inch of it. This time/game, you could say the offense gave the defense a rest for once. That's why the defense did so well getting longer rest breaks. That hasn't happened for a long time.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I agree trench, Chilli is better than average. They beat Teays Valley who is also better than average imo. Chilli's only loss is to a team who killed the Burg and would hammer anybody around here and may be the best in the state. Hopefully this a sign Logan is improving. We will soon find out.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:36 pm I agree trench, Chilli is better than average. They beat Teays Valley who is also better than average imo. Chilli's only loss is to a team who killed the Burg and would hammer anybody around here and may be the best in the state. Hopefully this a sign Logan is improving. We will soon find out.
Yep, thinking the same thing about Chilli. Burke made a wise choice in changing the offense, but wish he would have done it sooner. If good decisions are made and go with what's working, and sticking to what's getting them down field and no more injury's, I can see them getting better. Change of play calling after what got them down field set up to score is killing them. Stay with it.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Turn out the lights, the party is over!

Return to “Football”