S

Re: Trimble (4–1) @ Waterford (4-1)

Post by dilligaf »

Welcome to some real football ladies

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

I tried to tell y’all it’d be a 4 score game. Trimble by 30 and gives Waterford it’s first ever running clock. Hate to say it but..... told ya so.

Shotgun red
Riding the Bench

Post by Shotgun red »

Best player in tvc had 8 carries for 12 yards good game whoooo go tomcats

I am not a Burrows fan but, I am a BURROW fan!
Tailgater
Waterboy

Post by Tailgater »

Hey best player in the league scored 5 times tonight good game Conner wright #10 is a beast

Across the footbridge slamming some cold ones
Rear View Mirror
Waterboy

Post by Rear View Mirror »

That was a beat down!!!!!!!

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Cats claw wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:50 pm
TomcatFaithful wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:03 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:03 pm

:lol: Does that mean money talks and b.s. walks :lol:
I'm very enthused by how hard you are dodging the football thread? I mean, you can at least try to back your team rather than run from the fact that you guys are going to be smacked around at the Sty tonight. Yea, we might be poor, but that just makes us rudder tough and that will show tonight when you guys start posting about how "bad" the refs are because you can't get a win. Why don't you post some stats about playoff appearances, win/loss ratios, TVC title's...ect. Something relevant to football :lol:
Waterford with the better quarterback, running back and wide receivers. Game will be determined in the trenches
Who's dodging the football thread ? All I was doing was laughing and commenting on some of Doctor's comments (which you didn't copy)on here previously as i think they're comical. I could care less who wins this game. It's for the TVC Hocking championship with no other contenders in sight for crying out loud. Going by records so far this year if you look at standings by conference on mattash's thread every week it looks like the TVC Hocking is at the bottom of all SEO leagues. This isn't the Super Bowl.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I was wrong.

Tailgater
Waterboy

Post by Tailgater »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:18 pm

I'm very enthused by how hard you are dodging the football thread? I mean, you can at least try to back your team rather than run from the fact that you guys are going to be smacked around at the Sty tonight. Yea, we might be poor, but that just makes us rudder tough and that will show tonight when you guys start posting about how "bad" the refs are because you can't get a win. Why don't you post some stats about playoff appearances, win/loss ratios, TVC title's...ect. Something relevant to football :lol:
Waterford with the better quarterback, running back and wide receivers. Game will be determined in the trenches
Who's dodging the football thread ? All I was doing was laughing and commenting on some of Doctor's comments (which you didn't copy)on here previously as i think they're comical. I could care less who wins this game. It's for the TVC Hocking championship with no other contenders in sight for crying out loud. Going by records so far this year if you look at standings by conference on mattash's thread every week it looks like the TVC Hocking is at the bottom of all SEO leagues. This isn't the Super Bowl.
Buddy you make no sense get your bag of cheese puffs out and turn on grid iron glory and watch #10

Across the footbridge slamming some cold ones
TomcatFaithful
Riding the Bench

Post by TomcatFaithful »

Keep hating
#ScoreBoard

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Tailgater wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:25 pm
Buddy you make no sense get your bag of cheese puffs out and turn on grid iron glory and watch #10
Don't get gridiron glory in Columbus, sorry. I'll probably catch one of your playoff games up here somewhere and then I'll let you know if #10 Is the real deal. Until then, keep scoring 40-50 on everyone. Who cares ?

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

Whoooooooooooo! How bout those Cats!

TomcatFaithful
Riding the Bench

Post by TomcatFaithful »

Trump2020 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:46 pm Whoooooooooooo! How bout those Cats!
Tomcats that is. Lol. Good game!!!!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

TomcatFaithful
Riding the Bench

Post by TomcatFaithful »

So just to clarify, the unemployment rate, the poverty rate, the graduation rate, the all over "superior" rate, wellllllllllll didn't work out to well for you. Tomcats are SUPERIOR tonight.

Big cat
Freshman Team

Post by Big cat »

Disappointed.
Trimble beat us down thourghly.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Well I was wrong their are only 3 teams in region 27 .Waterford is not one of them.Total beat down.To be the best you have to beat the best.Like I said earlier enjoy your little run because its over.Trimble back on top

:roll: cats :roll:
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

And by the why I bet we have more Doctors, Lawyers ,RNs and Bussisness owners come out of Trimble then. you ever could amgain. Not bad for a small Rutter town.

TomcatFaithful
Riding the Bench

Post by TomcatFaithful »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:10 pm And by the why I bet we have more Doctors, Lawyers ,RNs and Bussisness owners come out of Trimble then. you ever could amgain. Not bad for a small Rutter town.
This is irrelevant now. Tomcats came out and smacked them all over the Sty. Don't care about other stat than 42-12......42-12...........42-12............42-12. Sit down and root for the Tomcats so they pick up enough points just to get you Wildkittens into the playoffs.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Goodluck to waterford the rest of the season

TomcatFaithful
Riding the Bench

Post by TomcatFaithful »

Anddddddddddddddddddd the post goes quiet. On to week 6. Tomcats roll through the Hocking!!!!!!!!!!!!! End this thread. Shut it down. Put the Doc on some kind of watch so he don't hurt his self, SOMETHING!!!! Good luck to the Wildcats the rest of the season, but better luck next year!!!!

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

TomcatFaithful wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:32 pm
ttomcat 80 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:10 pm And by the why I bet we have more Doctors, Lawyers ,RNs and Bussisness owners come out of Trimble then. you ever could amgain. Not bad for a small Rutter town.
This is irrelevant now. Tomcats came out and smacked them all over the Sty. Don't care about other stat than 42-12......42-12...........42-12............42-12. Sit down and root for the Tomcats so they pick up enough points just to get you Wildkittens into the playoffs.
What you don't think I am.You seem to respond to every thing I post.

Return to “Football”