Wheelersburg 28 Portsmouth West 7

packers80
SE

Re: Wheelersburg 28 Portsmouth West 7

Post by packers80 »

Gee grey deuce, if west had you and your decorations they may get 4 first downs. Your so awesome.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
Burg94
Riding the Bench

Post by Burg94 »

Go Burg!
Last edited by Burg94 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Graydoose wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:04 pm
wobycat wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:45 pm
Graydoose wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:39 pm Is burg 3 scores better? Be honest could game have been closer if take away big plays. Looks like west just couldn’t do anything on offense? Now you gotta make those same big plays again and shut down the power run again. Let me tell you right now it is hard to beat a team twice I have been on two better teams that should have won but couldn’t get it done. My guess is you all know this and won’t be taking lightly. But take it from someone that knows it is harder than it looks. I hope it’s a fight and we see what burg is made of. Get after it boys do not get the big head. Good luck to both teams!
No Burg is at least 4 scores better. Fans don’t take anything lightly.
Ok..I haven’t seen west but I know their style and they are a threat and if they make a couple more plays and burg doesn’t maybe has to play from behind a couple scores early who knows what can happen when the game plan goes out the window and you find yourself in a fight. Not to criticize burg but that is the poison and all it takes for an upset. Burg has not been in a fight this year that’s when you learn what you have we all know this. It’s a shame that week 5 don’t ya think we all got ripped. If you really are 28 points better than you really shouldn’t have trouble. Tanner is a special kid Salyers is your MVP still think he’s the reason you’re champs. Again good luck to all!
Nice new account ”allamericanironman”. New name but same ludicrous statements. Aren't you still supposed to be suspended from SEOPS?

Hylander
JV Team

Post by Hylander »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:00 pm
Graydoose wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:49 pm
packers80 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:32 pm West had 3 first downs Friday. A threat? No,it's obvious you haven't seen west play. Stick to what you know, cause it ain't football. And when you talk about,logic, um, try to use some logic.
It’s ok buddy no need to get hostile I’m just being real because I have been there and done that and have the tee shirt. Not to mention i am the most decorated athlete in SEOPS so you might want to try and give me a little respect please.
With being such a decorated athlete here in SEOPS land, you should know, respect is earned. So try again. West has less chance now to win this game. They aren’t that good and it is what it is.
I think not being good is a stretch. They led the majority of the first half. They have no depth, and that is the issue. You can’t play both sides of the ball for four quarters straight against kids rotating in and out and not get worn out. If there were 80+ kids on West’s sideline then that game on Friday is a shootout.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Hylander wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:15 am

It’s ok buddy no need to get hostile I’m just being real because I have been there and done that and have the tee shirt. Not to mention i am the most decorated athlete in SEOPS so you might want to try and give me a little respect please.
With being such a decorated athlete here in SEOPS land, you should know, respect is earned. So try again. West has less chance now to win this game. They aren’t that good and it is what it is.
I think not being good is a stretch. They led the majority of the first half. They have no depth, and that is the issue. You can’t play both sides of the ball for four quarters straight against kids rotating in and out and not get worn out. If there were 80+ kids on West’s sideline then that game on Friday is a shootout.
West didn’t move the ball even in the beginning of the game. Take away that 50yd TD run and their total is around 48yds. Weather is the main thing that kept the game close at first.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

West is solid this year but I wouldn’t say this is one of their better teams. The coaches and the kids have played to their potential.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

wobycat wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:43 am

West is solid this year but I wouldn’t say this is one of their better teams. The coaches and the kids have played to their potential.
The west kids played hard. I don’t think they can contain burgs offense and I don’t think they have the explosiveness on offense to score with burg in a shootout. Surprised the burg was able to lineup and run the ball against west. Burg is just an avg running team.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

fbnut wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:07 am
The west kids played hard. I don’t think they can contain burgs offense and I don’t think they have the explosiveness on offense to score with burg in a shootout. Surprised the burg was able to lineup and run the ball against west. Burg is just an avg running team.
So.... an average run game gashed the Siders. I’m confused. Are they good, no good, what? I hear ya on the whole numbers thing. That’s a huge advantage. But at the end of the day, Burg is by far the better team.

Graydoose
Waterboy

Post by Graydoose »

fbnut wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:07 am
Congrats to both teams! Some people called this game a long time ago and all of SEOPS want to see this game week 11 records are out the window score is 0-0 48 min. For the rest of your life. This is why we love the game men. If you can’t tell this old man lives for games like this!

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Just my oppinion that burg isn’t exactly a lineup run it down your throat team. They did it to the siders but thats the best I’ve seen the burg run the ball all year. There have been games against teams that aren’t very good that burg couldn’t run the ball. Burgs offense is a big play get the ball in space to there athletes and let them make plays. That being said I didn’t think last years team was a great running team but when they needed to in the academy game they lined And ran it right at them and got the W and that’s what it’s all about.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

fbnut wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:52 am Just my oppinion that burg isn’t exactly a lineup run it down your throat team. They did it to the siders but thats the best I’ve seen the burg run the ball all year. There have been games against teams that aren’t very good that burg couldn’t run the ball. Burgs offense is a big play get the ball in space to there athletes and let them make plays. That being said I didn’t think last years team was a great running team but when they needed to in the academy game they lined And ran it right at them and got the W and that’s what it’s all about.
Burg averages over 4 yards per carry. They aren’t slouches in it either.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

wobycat wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:39 pm
fbnut wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:52 am Just my oppinion that burg isn’t exactly a lineup run it down your throat team. They did it to the siders but thats the best I’ve seen the burg run the ball all year. There have been games against teams that aren’t very good that burg couldn’t run the ball. Burgs offense is a big play get the ball in space to there athletes and let them make plays. That being said I didn’t think last years team was a great running team but when they needed to in the academy game they lined And ran it right at them and got the W and that’s what it’s all about.
Like I said average
Ok but not not exactly dominate

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

Burg coaches do an excellent job of scheming guys open or getting them into positions where they have an advantage.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

fbnut wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:25 pm
Like I said average
Lol. I wouldn’t say that’s dominant either but it ain’t average. I just got told it’s up to 5ypc now.
Last edited by wobycat on Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

:lol:
wobycat wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:54 pm
fbnut wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:25 pm

Like I said average
Lol. I wouldn’t say that’s dominant either but it ain’t average.
:lol: no harm in disagreeing

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

It’s up to 5ypc

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Anyone know where to find regular season stats for the Pirates?

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"

Return to “Football”