Final: Minford 43 Rock Hill 12

BondRoad Bandit
Freshman Team

Re: RockHill vs Minford

Post by BondRoad Bandit »

We don’t have turf yet and the refs deemed it unsafe because of water standing on field. Just to much rain to fast for a natural field to handle. Should be ready for tomorrow!

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Well it should be a better gate being an early Saturday evening game. From the reports I hear, Minford has the talent to be competitive in the SOC II this year. I bet half the county shows up to see what the Falcons have this year. This should be a good match-up and what else is their to do? Riverdays?

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
Native Blood
JV Team

Post by Native Blood »

Wow. that was some of the hardest rain I have ever seen for 20 minutes. Water standing in the road, ditches and creeks filling up in just minutes. One heck of a cloudburst and intense lightning too.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming:
"WOW...WHAT A RIDE!!!"
14U
S

Post by 14U »

BondRoad Bandit wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:12 pm We don’t have turf yet and the refs deemed it unsafe because of water standing on field. Just to much rain to fast for a natural field to handle. Should be ready for tomorrow!
Wow! That’s football!! Play in anything but lightning since the beginning of the game. That’s an excuse not to do their job on a muddy field! I seen serveral games in down pour rain and played in a few before field turf!!

REDMEN95
JV Team

Post by REDMEN95 »

Any score update??

14U
S

Post by 14U »

Hour in and don’t think it’s on any radio because of the change. I guess somebody there should update for us.

14U
S

Post by 14U »

14-0 Minford minute until half and rock hill fumbled inside the 5

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

14U wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:47 pm Hour in and don’t think it’s on any radio because of the change. I guess somebody there should update for us.
It's on 107.5 the breeze

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

22-0 Half. Falcons

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
14U
S

Post by 14U »

Ok thanks guys or gals, lol. I was getting info from somebody at game and putting it on here. Last night they said it might not be on radio

14U
S

Post by 14U »

22-6, lol got the call again

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

43-12 Falcons, 4:00 left running clock.

12gauge
Freshman Team

Post by 12gauge »

:shock:
I thought this was the year for Rock Hill
Giving up 40+ points a game,no offense around here could turn that into a win

joeshmo
Waterboy

Post by joeshmo »

I don’t know if RH was that bad or was Minford that good? I was shocked on how well Minford looked. The QB was outstanding and the RB did great with a lot of all purpose yards from kickoff returns. I know it’s early but Minford looks like a major contender in the SOC

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Ms. Frank wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:19 am Rock Hill 28 Minford 14
Excellent prediction. You were so close!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

LOMBARDI9.9 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:17 pm Rock Hill is starting ten seniors and a junior All with experience. Redmen should be in contention for OVC CHAMPS!
OVC Champs.....???

What?????? :lol: :lol:

RH might do ok against some OVC teams but they arent going to be very competitive with the top OVC teams.

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

Good to see Minford offense clicking, hope to see program turn the corner and get back on the track & contend.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Nice win by Minford, I believe the Vogelsong boy is starting qb?? How'd he look?

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Vogelsong is the best QB/athlete, for that matter, Minford's had in a long time. Right before the half, he made a pass rolling to his left at full speed across his body for about 30-yards on a rope for a TD. Hit the receiver right in the numbers. The kid is a threat any time he has the ball.

BondRoad Bandit
Freshman Team

Post by BondRoad Bandit »

greygoose wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:26 pm Nice win by Minford, I believe the Vogelsong boy is starting qb?? How'd he look?
I wanna say he had 2 or 3 touchdown passes and 180 yards if my ears heard right! Wiget had a big night running the ball. Minford has athletes that can score at any second. Defense played solid and hit hard all night. Tate Walker absolutely drilled one of the running backs tonight :shock:

Return to “Football”