Trimble 35 Nelsonville-York 0

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Nelsonville York @ Trimble 2019

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

You going to the game, Raider? I'm thinking about it.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

As a media outlet, you're not supposed to be doing video live. Obviously it's hard to stop fans from doing it, but the OHSAA disallows video feed unless you pay fee/get permission.

Buckeyes1979
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyes1979 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:46 pm
Buckeyes1979 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:30 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:58 am GOOD LUCK TO NY TONIGHT!
Juniors and sophomores I believe we have the equivalent of an average jv team line this year
You giving up on your Buckeyes in a Rivalry game such as this one? I'm not a NY lover but I'm pulling for them. TVC Battle. :lol:
I'm still pulling for them just don't see them coming out with a win

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Buckeyes1979 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:10 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:46 pm
Buckeyes1979 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:30 pm

Juniors and sophomores I believe we have the equivalent of an average jv team line this year
You giving up on your Buckeyes in a Rivalry game such as this one? I'm not a NY lover but I'm pulling for them. TVC Battle. :lol:
I'm still pulling for them just don't see them coming out with a win
Anything can happen. Big rivalry with these two. Ya never know.

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Buckeyes1979 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:28 pm I bleed orange white and brown for my bucks but I can't believe the talk around this town that NY is gonna come out on top of Trimble tonight Trimble stops wilburn theyll shut out NY No problem
I think most of us feel that way as well but the boys think they can and that’s all that matters. I hope the town comes out and supports and there is a big crowd for our boys. If they think they can win there’s no reason they can’t. It’s why we play the game.

Kosar
Waterboy

Post by Kosar »

I didn’t watch the Logan scrimmage, but after watching New Lexington, Newark Catholic the O line and D line seemed to be the team positives. Guards pulled well, let the QB have plenty of time on most passes. Not the biggest but seemed quick.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:01 pm You going to the game, Raider? I'm thinking about it.
Yeah I'll be there

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

14-0

Trimble leads

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

21-0 Tomcats at the half.

Nelsonville has run one play in Tomcat territory. They lost yards

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Trimble had a chance to go for jugular. At the 11 yrd line with no timeouts and got stopped in bounds. Clock ran out. 21-0 halftime

Its all in the hips
Bone dust
Freshman Team

Post by Bone dust »

NY staff needs to get control of their players and stop the cheap shots! It could get ugly! Just sayin!

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

There no cheap shots NY just getting there butt kick sorry that’s the way I see it

:roll: cats :roll:
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

BOOM

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Looks like Trimble picked up right where they left off. Does NY have anything to go along with Wilburn??

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Only going to post once about this game tonight. First off congrats to Trimble and good luck the rest of the season. Secondly, I don’t know what kind of system Rusty is trying to run here but it’s not NY football. This is not the type of team to be able to run this system. Our play calling tonight was horrendous, I haven’t seen anything like it. We don’t use 3 or 16 at all. The only runs we ran tonight were draws. Keegan had one sweep play out of the wildcat to the left and that was just about it. This team needs to be in the I formation like Ny has always ran. Put 48 or 32 at FB have 3 at TB and 16 at the wing. This team would have success in this formation, would we have won tonight? No but for the rest of the season that is what we need. The foundations NY was built on. On the defensive side despite getting 35 hung on us, I saw positives, we was in the right spot a lot of times but couldn’t tackle. If NY changes this system to an under center pro style, they can be successful go 7-3 maybe stretch 8-2. If not it’s hard to tell what will happen this season. You have to use 3, Half the time we just have him standing out there, when he gets the ball he has no blockers. Come out line them up in the I and play ball. Sorry for the long post, I’ve seen a ton of Ny football in my life, many great seasons, coaches, players, but this culture Rusty is trying to build with this offense isn’t it. It was disheartening to watch tonight. Again good job to the cats tonight. On to next week....

Go Bucks!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Trimble’s defense is scary good

Koondogger 2.1
Freshman Team

Post by Koondogger 2.1 »

I was glad the gambler was able to pull off one more before retirement

Shotgun red
Riding the Bench

Post by Shotgun red »

NY BUCK wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:01 pm Only going to post once about this game tonight. First off congrats to Trimble and good luck the rest of the season. Secondly, I don’t know what kind of system Rusty is trying to run here but it’s not NY football. This is not the type of team to be able to run this system. Our play calling tonight was horrendous, I haven’t seen anything like it. We don’t use 3 or 16 at all. The only runs we ran tonight were draws. Keegan had one sweep play out of the wildcat to the left and that was just about it. This team needs to be in the I formation like Ny has always ran. Put 48 or 32 at FB have 3 at TB and 16 at the wing. This team would have success in this formation, would we have won tonight? No but for the rest of the season that is what we need. The foundations NY was built on. On the defensive side despite getting 35 hung on us, I saw positives, we was in the right spot a lot of times but couldn’t tackle. If NY changes this system to an under center pro style, they can be successful go 7-3 maybe stretch 8-2. If not it’s hard to tell what will happen this season. You have to use 3, Half the time we just have him standing out there, when he gets the ball he has no blockers. Come out line them up in the I and play ball. Sorry for the long post, I’ve seen a ton of Ny football in my life, many great seasons, coaches, players, but this culture Rusty is trying to build with this offense isn’t it. It was disheartening to watch tonight. Again good job to the cats tonight. On to next week....

Go Bucks!
You can give 3 the ball all you want but he has to be more assertive. I believe the kid is afraid of contact. There is absolutely no way he ever plays at OU. I believe this will be the last year that NY fans have to tolerate Rusty.

I am not a Burrows fan but, I am a BURROW fan!
Shotgun red
Riding the Bench

Post by Shotgun red »

Raider6309 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:12 pm Trimble’s defense is scary good
Yeah they definitely scared #3!!!!!!

I am not a Burrows fan but, I am a BURROW fan!

Return to “Football”