Final: Bishop Hartley 44 Wheelersburg 6

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Bishop Hartley @ Wheelersburg

Post by greygoose »

Was the Hartley and Burg a 2 year deal?? Or are they continuing after this season??

Jack Sparrow
Varsity

Post by Jack Sparrow »

2 year goose. Pick up Chillicothe week two next year

#RespectTheW #reachHigher #PowerOfOne
“ I regret nothing, ever! “
“The problem isn’t the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.”
LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:30 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:51 pm
callie15 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:21 pm Pure stupidity for who ever scheduled a school like hartley
???
2 weeks ago they wanted to schedule the New England Patriots lol.

What happened to "we have to schedule big schools away from here to find a challenge"?

:lol: :lol:
The post you made that I deleted is one that should not be posted on here again. Truly.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Jack Sparrow wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:41 pm 2 year goose. Pick up Chillicothe week two next year
Thanks, another quality pickup.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

LucasDavenport wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:43 pm

???

What happened to "we have to schedule big schools away from here to find a challenge"?

The post you made that I deleted is one that should not be posted on here again. Truly.
It broke no rules of this site yet you pulled it. Hit a nerve?

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

If you feel so strongly then take it higher.

It was in poor taste and in no way needed to be on here.

Good luck

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

LucasDavenport wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:53 pm If you feel so strongly then take it higher.

It was in poor taste and in no way needed to be on here.

Good luck
Lol will do bud.

Jack Sparrow
Varsity

Post by Jack Sparrow »

???

Lucas is right. I don’t know why you would imply things like that about mother’s of Pirate student athletes. My wife is a mops member....

Glad he deleted it

“The problem isn’t the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.”
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Jack Sparrow wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:03 pm

Lucas is right. I don’t know why you would imply things like that about mother’s of Pirate student athletes. My wife is a mops member....

Glad he deleted it

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Some people are so obsessed with Wheelersburg that they can’t help but fan girl on the internet.

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

vladimir wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:14 pm
BigBlueNation wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:06 pm Hate to hear that about Mathews.
Miller was probably going to be the starting QB and he's out. I was hearing Nunley was going to start in the backfield now he's out. Now Mathews is out.
Even with the depth Burg has, that's tough to overcome.
If Mathews has a true clavicle fracture, it will heal within 4 to 8 weeks. Then he has to be cleared to play. 4-weeks is the most favorable, but I've seen this injury be season ending. I guess it all depends how severe the fracture.
Matthews has an A/C sprain out 3 to 4 weeks it's just according to how he does with the treatment could be back sooner

Burg grad 85
Jack Sparrow
Varsity

Post by Jack Sparrow »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:11 pm :lol: :lol:
Jack Sparrow wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:03 pm

Glad he deleted it
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem....!

FBfan007
Waterboy

Post by FBfan007 »

Wheelersburg has a load of talent but they arent using all weapons. I was told by a burg coach that they didnt show ironton anything in the scrimmage against granville. This makes me curious because the play calling in the granville jamboree game was better then the actual game against Itown. If they would rotate people around like swords, Clarke, and when makya is back out at WR, then they could have masters as a dual threat QB. They need talent at the receivers to stretch the field. Heck, I'd even throw the freshman in at QB and have masters at WR if it means they are getting more talent in the receiver core. No need for the full house set when you have talent. Utilize it and they will be perfectly fine this season and could make a nice playoff run. Burg coaches are some of the best around and will for sure have these boys ready to go.
Last edited by FBfan007 on Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

scott1297 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:22 pm
Miller was probably going to be the starting QB and he's out. I was hearing Nunley was going to start in the backfield now he's out. Now Mathews is out.
If Mathews has a true clavicle fracture, it will heal within 4 to 8 weeks. Then he has to be cleared to play. 4-weeks is the most favorable, but I've seen this injury be season ending. I guess it all depends how severe the fracture.
Matthews has an A/C sprain out 3 to 4 weeks it's just according to how he does with the treatment could be back sooner
Probably not advisable to "be back sooner" against the bigger schools they're playing in the next few weeks.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Jack Sparrow
Varsity

Post by Jack Sparrow »

FBfan007 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:33 pm Wheelersburg has a load of talent but they arent using all weapons. I was told by a burg coach that they didnt show ironton anything in the scrimmage against granville. This makes me curious because the play calling in the granville jamboree game was better then the actual game against Itown. If they would rotate people around like swords, Clarke, and when makya is back out at WR, then they could have masters as a dual threat QB. They need talent at the receivers to stretch the field. Heck, I'd even throw the freshman in at QB and have masters at WR if it means they are getting more talent in the receiver core. No need for the full house set when you have talent. Utilize it and they will be perfectly fine this season and could make a nice playoff run. Burg coaches are some of the best around and will for sure have these boys ready to go.
Agreed the talent is there. Receivers they run out there are good and can stretch the field. #25 and #10 are third and fourth fastest in the program.
#23 and #4 aren’t ready yet, and are talented but not more than who’s out there.
Agreed on coaches, they will put everyone where they need to be and will be successful just like they always do

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Those are tough and given his skill set it'll be tough. Unless it's very minor I'd be shocked if he was back sooner, I'd look for him around league play.

Jack Sparrow
Varsity

Post by Jack Sparrow »

greygoose wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:05 pm

Those are tough and given his skill set it'll be tough. Unless it's very minor I'd be shocked if he was back sooner, I'd look for him around league play.
It’s a mild grade 3 (1-5 scale). Eval in two. Then about pain management

XandO72
JV Team

Post by XandO72 »

Picking a qb is well and good, but Burgs o line got gashed week one. They had their moments as well, but they didn't look entirely sure of themselves. Hartley is gonna penetrate regardless & if the performance remains similar, so will Ashland.

Bobbbbbb
Freshman Team

Post by Bobbbbbb »

XandO72 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:25 pm Picking a qb is well and good, but Burgs o line got gashed week one. They had their moments as well, but they didn't look entirely sure of themselves. Hartley is gonna penetrate regardless & if the performance remains similar, so will Ashland.
[/quo

I have a gut feeling you are in for a rude awakening this season. You and the other tiger fans think its in the bag. I can't wait!

Bobbbbbb
Freshman Team

Post by Bobbbbbb »

Enjoy your moment....

Return to “Football”