Final: Minford 43 Rock Hill 12

UofL
Waterboy

Re: RockHill vs Minford

Post by UofL »

Native Blood wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:13 pm
Matt77 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:43 pm The jamboree score against River Valley makes me wanna pick Minford. Either River Valley vastly improved or Rock Hill still has some things to work out.

I’ll take Minford by 14.
Rock Hill did not play all their starters, those that did play went out at the half. Rv never scored till late in the 4th against mostly 2nd and 3rd stringers. Rock Hill in a close one.
That’s actually not true at all..with the exception of the big full back it was all varsity for 3 quarters..jv played in the fourth

LOMBARDI9.9
Riding the Bench

Post by LOMBARDI9.9 »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:18 pm
LOMBARDI9.9 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:17 pm Rock Hill is starting ten seniors and a junior All with experience. Redmen should be in contention for OVC CHAMPS!
OVC Champs.....???

What?????? :lol: :lol:

RH might do ok against some OVC teams but they arent going to be very competitive with the top OVC teams.
The Ironton Tribune guy called these coaches great football minds. I aint seein it, it is that simple.

Matt77
Varsity

Post by Matt77 »

Looks like it’s gonna be a tough year for everyone on the hill.

KY.BUCKEYE
Freshman Team

Post by KY.BUCKEYE »

12gauge wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:02 pm :shock:
I thought this was the year for Rock Hill
Giving up 40+ points a game,no offense around here could turn that into a win
I thought so too but hey it's only one game? Hear injuries starting to pile up,they have depth but not a lot experience in the backups. Minford might be a lot better than they getting credit for.

G0 BuCKs

Return to “Football”