Final: Marietta 52 Warren 34

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Final: Marietta 52 Warren 34

Post by EasternDspy »

Warren def going in the right direction.

96Champ
Riding the Bench

Post by 96Champ »

Congratulations to Jason he is a great guy. But still dislike Marietta, but great effort on Warren's side they lacked the fundamentals of tackling. It's time to move on to next week against Megis and have coachs fix the basics and they will be ok..

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

If the defense can begin playing like they’re capable, every game from here on out is very winnable for Warren. Whether they will or not remains to be seen.

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

But give Marietta credit, Chase Taylor was phenomenal. Probably the best running back we will see all year. Hats off to him.

marklduckworth
Freshman Team

Post by marklduckworth »

The Warriors have some play makers and some great kids and families. I enjoy watching the kids play and I am confident more wins will be coming. The Warriors need depth in the program and it will take time. With a limited JV schedule and no freshman schedule, building depth is a must as they enter the strong ECOL football conference next year.

If I have all of them on my mind, the last 19 years has seen 11 head coaches. Devol, Grider, Fish, Pifer, Santini, Schob, Day, Welsch, Carver, Bolen. and now Kines.

Constant turnover of staff and middle school coaches has resulted in low numbers throughout the program.

The Warriors have a football Hall of Fame and have had many college players over the years. There is a great deal of community pride and the new school is coming. It is my hope that stability in staff prevails and each year the depth improves at all levels. It is a great place to watch a game and I am confident better days are ahead.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

In this world where every one jumps to the wrong conclusion without asking let me first say, no disrespect to Warren.
I was glad to see Marietta take this one. I had them by 14 (posted on this thread).

Return to “Football”