Reid Carrico Article From Eleven Warriors

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: Reid Carrico Article From Eleven Warriors

Post by Raider6309 »

victor creed wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:17 pm I know kirtland probably should have broken it for the regular season a few years ago. They lost a game at about 58 or 59 regular season games To a team they probably shouldn’t have lost to. They have since gone on to win about 95 of 97 regular season games since like 2010 I believe which is an amazing accomplishment. As I have always understood it. The streak is recognized by the ohsaa as a regular season games streak. That’s why the John glenn and Akron games don’t count. My 4 years of high school were right in the middle of that streak so to me it’s pretty special that it hasn’t been broken by any other powerhouses in the state
I mean all the other schools go by playoffs lost. Steubenville went from 2001 to 2009 from regular season to regular season lost

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

victor creed wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:04 pm Great article. Great kid. And tradition is almost unmatched. But sadly they never played moeller. Cape,elder, McNicholas, Hughes, Indian hill, reading, Taft, roger bacon, st x,Woodward, and Wyoming. But never moeller. But I get what he is saying. Ironton used to be a lot bigger and they pretty much played em all. The numbers are not there anymore but they have a great team this year By the way ironton leads the series against all of those cinci teams except elder and st x. Losing to elder 32-6 in 1957 and st x. Was a 13-6 loss in 1931 and a 13-13 tie in 1932.
I thought the same thing when I read it. that I didn't think so victor. I think he got a couple cincy teams mixed up. in know way do I think he was trying to exaggerate or mislead anyone. they have played a bunch of cincy teams and he's young. I got underwear older than him. he probably repeated something someone else told him. but it wasn't moeller.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
JohnDenver
Riding the Bench

Post by JohnDenver »

Great article. Wish him the best.

Return to “Football”