October 11, 2019 Belpre 42 - 12 South Gallia

dilligaf
S

Re: Belpre - South Gallia

Post by dilligaf »

LonelyWinner wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:34 pm
Football Fan 25 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:24 pm Belpre is a lot tougher than people think. Belpre is primarily a running team and passes 3 to 4 times a game so overall stats can be very misleading. From what I’ve heard Belpre is more physical especially on the line and with their linebackers than Warren. I disagree with the statement that Belpre only has one or two that could start for Warren, as a matter of fact Warren only has a few guys that I would take over any Belpre players. From what I understand Baker will go back to QB because he was only filling in for some injuries last game and possibly next game. They needed someone athletic and strong enough to run the ball while players were injured. There are a few Belpre players getting college looks. Glad to see this game back with some significance looking forward to watching. I’m taking the Eagles in a close one.
If all belpre has is the run they are in very big trouble, their offensive line is big but very very bad. I hope there is some type of passing game belpre pulls out of their sleeve, because this game won’t be close without it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

beg003 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:29 pm
Football Fan 25 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:24 pm Belpre is a lot tougher than people think. Belpre is primarily a running team and passes 3 to 4 times a game so overall stats can be very misleading. From what I’ve heard Belpre is more physical especially on the line and with their linebackers than Warren. I disagree with the statement that Belpre only has one or two that could start for Warren, as a matter of fact Warren only has a few guys that I would take over any Belpre players. From what I understand Baker will go back to QB because he was only filling in for some injuries last game and possibly next game. They needed someone athletic and strong enough to run the ball while players were injured. There are a few Belpre players getting college looks. Glad to see this game back with some significance looking forward to watching. I’m taking the Eagles in a close one.
Ask Barnesville about their physicality. -3 rushing yards speaks for itself. You’d better be able to throw more than 3 times a game or it’ll be a rough one. That said, looking forward to it and I’m also glad this game has some significance back to it. Good for both communities.
Why travel all the way to barnesville when you have fort frye 15 minutes away? Warren physical? Lol, so physical they pass up a game with a team just down the road. Warren football, lol

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

Ff3233 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:19 pm
Ask Barnesville about their physicality. -3 rushing yards speaks for itself. You’d better be able to throw more than 3 times a game or it’ll be a rough one. That said, looking forward to it and I’m also glad this game has some significance back to it. Good for both communities.
Why travel all the way to barnesville when you have fort frye 15 minutes away? Warren physical? Lol, so physical they pass up a game with a team just down the road. Warren football, lol
Man you read way deeper into that statement than you should’ve. I believe we had you on the schedule for week 10 but it fell through through no ones fault on either side. Anything else you’re offended about?

gle300
Riding the Bench

Post by gle300 »

Just looked at stats leaders and Warren has the top qb, and top two receivers in SEO

sfForL
Riding the Bench

Post by sfForL »

Belpre line so bad.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Belpre by 40

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

beg003 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:44 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:19 pm
Man you read way deeper into that statement than you should’ve. I believe we had you on the schedule for week 10 but it fell through through no ones fault on either side. Anything else you’re offended about?
Definitely not offended about anything. Just thought that would be a game warren would want to pick up after dropping us a few years back.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

sfForL wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:56 am Belpre line so bad.
I disagree with this they are just getting healthy

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

They got some nice players for sure.

Football Fan 25
Waterboy

Post by Football Fan 25 »

No disrespect to any of the players , but when you throw the ball about 25 times a game , you are gonna have some nice stats. The aforementioned players are very talented for sure . I believe Belpre have several backs high in the rushing categories as well . Can’t wait for the game to be played. Meanwhile Belpre can’t lose focus on South Gallia .

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

This will be a total blow out.

Warriors321
Freshman Team

Post by Warriors321 »

Football Fan 25 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:52 pm No disrespect to any of the players , but when you throw the ball about 25 times a game , you are gonna have some nice stats. The aforementioned players are very talented for sure . I believe Belpre have several backs high in the rushing categories as well . Can’t wait for the game to be played. Meanwhile Belpre can’t lose focus on South Gallia .
Your running backs are going to have good stats when you run the ball 25-30 times a game. I haven't seen Belpre's stats anyways. Warren has been more run these past few games anyways. Taylor's completion percentage is about 67 percent so it is not just because they throw the ball 25 times a game.

Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

This thread is about Belpre and South Gallia. Save the Belpre/Warren chatter for next week please.

LonelyWinner
Riding the Bench

Post by LonelyWinner »

Mister Bee wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:43 pm This thread is about Belpre and South Gallia. Save the Belpre/Warren chatter for next week please.
Just a little pregame chatter before next week :D If this thread was strictly about Belpre vs South gallia there’d be no fun

BHS78
Riding the Bench

Post by BHS78 »

I'll take Belpre

Return to “Football”