Brayden Campbell

BigBoneJerome
Freshman Team

Brayden Campbell

Post by BigBoneJerome »

7 rushes for 7 TDs? Wow.

Moved up to a 5 Star SEO Recruit with Burg and Ironton both in attendance tonight

BigBoneJerome
Freshman Team

Re: Brayden Campbell

Post by BigBoneJerome »

That was a joke, great job tonight

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

He’s an impressive athlete

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

He is a awesome young man also.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Tied state record in tds (9) and school record in yards

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Michael Scott
ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

Ok I LOL'ed at the OP . Hopefully NW gets forced to move back up where they belong and they can be on the receiving end of someone using them to build stats .

southern_ohio_fan
Waterboy

Post by southern_ohio_fan »

ManitouDan2 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:06 am Ok I LOL'ed at the OP . Hopefully NW gets forced to move back up where they belong and they can be on the receiving end of someone using them to build stats .
Why not give the kid credit for a great game? Aren't you the one at the beginning of the season who said you was cheering for Northwest and hoped they right the ship? Nothing was mentioned in that post about them moving back up. Let them enjoy success. Be happy for a team and community who've looked for positives for years. This score was far from being ran up. How many times do you think over the years teams have used Northwest as a stat builder? Dozens.... and much much worse than the score from last night's game.

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

southern_ohio_fan wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:49 am
ManitouDan2 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:06 am Ok I LOL'ed at the OP . Hopefully NW gets forced to move back up where they belong and they can be on the receiving end of someone using them to build stats .
Why not give the kid credit for a great game? Aren't you the one at the beginning of the season who said you was cheering for Northwest and hoped they right the ship? Nothing was mentioned in that post about them moving back up. Let them enjoy success. Be happy for a team and community who've looked for positives for years. This score was far from being ran up. How many times do you think over the years teams have used Northwest as a stat builder? Dozens.... and much much worse than the score from last night's game.
Because others did it to you, you want to return the favor ? The kid had 7 TDS at the half . The rest was stat building . It just shouldnt have happened , he stayed in the game after the 8th TD , that wasnt enough either ? Just a bad look for a team and community that has taken more than there fair share of lumps , but this isnt the way to handle success .

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

I think they said they had a jv game in the morning so starters had to play longer than they normally would

Rza1
Freshman Team

Post by Rza1 »

southern_ohio_fan wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:49 am
Not sure anybody is takin anything away from the kid. He'll never forget that night. Just a questionable call by the adults involved.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Izladoom wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:47 pm I think they said they had a jv game in the morning so starters had to play longer than they normally would
Yes they had a jv game this morning. Cambell's backup was out for this game. The next option would have been a senior or a jv back that in my opinion is not ready for Varsity.

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

BigBoneJerome wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:29 pm That was a joke, great job tonight
I enjoyed the humor! That was a good one

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Campbell is a stud

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Congrats to Northwest and Campbell. I see nothing wrong with this, everyone has there two cents and don’t know the whole circumstances in each game. congrats on tying a state record. To him what a game to remember and to his naysayers shame on you people for talking down these high school kids accomplishments. Who cares what people think of they should be in soc 2 or soc 1. These kids had no say in any of the political stuff that has preceded them. These so called experts are a trip to listen to go cry a river. Again congrats to Nothwest and Campbell. And congrats on a top rate field now. What a bunch of crybaby’s. I think Northwest did a great job, kudos to them and I hope Campbell breaks his own state record in future. I think it shines a bright light and positive look for a rebuilding program, never mind these so called people who gets upset over something that doesn’t pertain to them . I hope Northwest can make the playoffs. good Luck Mohawks!

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

It’s also not like they was up by 50 points

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Nobody said much when northwest was getting murdered by 49 or 50 every year. There numbers are up finally and hopefully on the right track. A kid is not going to tell there coach no im not going back in. Burg beat oak hill by 55 and no one said it was absurd. Maybe they will move up but I’m sure after years of getting beat down it feels good to do it once in awhile.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

How cool is it to be tied for the TD record. Whats one more carry? If the defense doesn't like it then stop it. Green doesn't have a terrible D.

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”