Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: WK9 Chillicothe @ Miami Trace

Post by VetteMan »

This one to me has the makings of a pretty good ballgame. It seems as if possibly Chillicothe is starting to play a little better as the year has gone on. With the game being at MT, no doubt they would probably be favored to win the game.

veer
JV Team

Post by veer »

Ill take Chillicothe 35 - MT 21

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Here we are one day before the game, and hardly any interest at all in this game. I feel as if Jackson is the best team by far in the FAC, but have all the other teams in the league all ready mailed it in, and mostly all ready crowned them League Champions? I know the FAC is a fairly new league, and hear some say it's a pretty strong league, yet about the only team that is mentioned or even talked about is Jackson. Mayby it's just the fact that thother teams just don't have as many Fans in the area that they are located, that post on SEOP ? Or then again, it seemed as if during basketball season, that a lot more fans from those schools were always posting quite a bit more.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

VetteMan wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:21 pm Here we are one day before the game, and hardly any interest at all in this game. I feel as if Jackson is the best team by far in the FAC, but have all the other teams in the league all ready mailed it in, and mostly all ready crowned them League Champions? I know the FAC is a fairly new league, and hear some say it's a pretty strong league, yet about the only team that is mentioned or even talked about is Jackson. Mayby it's just the fact that thother teams just don't have as many Fans in the area that they are located, that post on SEOP ? Or then again, it seemed as if during basketball season, that a lot more fans from those schools were always posting quite a bit more.
As a Jackson fan I feel like Miami Trace , court and chilli are very good teams , hard to tell about Hillsboro as they usually don’t pop on film , until they have 15 play 80 yard drives and use 9 mins

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Poo Bear wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:39 pm
VetteMan wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:21 pm Here we are one day before the game, and hardly any interest at all in this game. I feel as if Jackson is the best team by far in the FAC, but have all the other teams in the league all ready mailed it in, and mostly all ready crowned them League Champions? I know the FAC is a fairly new league, and hear some say it's a pretty strong league, yet about the only team that is mentioned or even talked about is Jackson. Mayby it's just the fact that thother teams just don't have as many Fans in the area that they are located, that post on SEOP ? Or then again, it seemed as if during basketball season, that a lot more fans from those schools were always posting quite a bit more.
As a Jackson fan I feel like Miami Trace , court and chilli are very good teams , hard to tell about Hillsboro as they usually don’t pop on film , until they have 15 play 80 yard drives and use 9 mins
Agree with what you say about those 3 teams, seems as if Hillsboro has been a ? mark all year. I know that McClain is down, even though a couple of those teams are only 1 game behind the Ironmen, just doesn't seem to be any interest from them at all. Mayby they just read the handwriting on the wall with only a couple games to go ?

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

VetteMan wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:38 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:39 pm
Agree with what you say about those 3 teams, seems as if Hillsboro has been a ? mark all year. I know that McClain is down, even though a couple of those teams are only 1 game behind the Ironmen, just doesn't seem to be any interest from them at all. Mayby they just read the handwriting on the wall with only a couple games to go ?

The fac will be wide open next year.

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

Chillicothe wins going away. They are a different team now. Little different offensive scheme and the players have bought in.

Cavs 34-13

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Tough call. I’ll go Chillicothe 28-21

As for the non-Jackson teams, there aren’t many on here for those teams and football doesn’t dominate their thinking like in Jackson. Basketball has more talk but still not much. The lack of talk from those schools in my opinion has nothing to do with how the league is doing. It’ll be more competitive next year. Football and Softball are the only sports we dominate (football only this year so far)....the other sports we are middle of the pack on average.

cavsbkb
Riding the Bench

Post by cavsbkb »

Ed Ott wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:04 pm Chillicothe wins going away. They are a different team now. Little different offensive scheme and the players have bought in.

Cavs 34-13
I agree we have looked better offensively but have been against the bottom 2 teams in the league. Moving Kam Smith to QB has made the offense more dynamic because he can make plays with his feet. However I need to see the same dominance against a quality opponent. I haven't seen Miami Trace play yet so do not know anything about them. What I do know is the offense has to take care of the ball and do not put our defense in bad situations. Lets get this DUB tonight.......GO CAVS!

veer
JV Team

Post by veer »

Chillicothes non league schedule has prepared them for this league. They play much tougher opponents than MT, WCH, Hillsboro, and Greenfield in their non league games. If you put any of those schools playing Chillicothe's nonleague schedule they all have the same result as the Cavs or maybe worse.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

veer wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:17 am Chillicothes non league schedule has prepared them for this league. They play much tougher opponents than MT, WCH, Hillsboro, and Greenfield in their non league games. If you put any of those schools playing Chillicothe's nonleague schedule they all have the same result as the Cavs or maybe worse.
Jackson fans are glad they scheduled winnable games though because even though the league isn’t strong this year they still have given us a good amount of points

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Chillicothe is way down this year. That is why there seems to be little buzz on here in the FAC. since its inception its Chilli vs Jackson back n forth for league. But this year is a runaway for a great Jackson team.

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

Chillicothe 23
Trace 3
Final
Chillicothe is very young and have battled the injury bug all season along with a new coach but this young scrappy team is not the same as the first half of the season something clicked after the courthouse game and with cam Smith at the QB Chillicothe is much more dynamic Chillicothe will go into Jackson on a 3 game winning streak with confidence a chance to finish 500 and a share of the league title if Chillicothe can do that with everything they have gone through this season it will be huge for the program going forward almost everyone returns next season FAC watch out !

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

What a great job by the entire staff in personnel moves and keeping this team from folding. Jackson better be ready this team is peaking big time

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Miami Trace 3 - 23 Chillicothe

Post by mattash »

Miami Trace 3 - 23 Chillicothe

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”