Jackson leaving the FAC

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Jackson leaving the FAC

Post by greygoose »

SEOP2001 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:17 pm
greygoose wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:11 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:48 pm

I mean...I make up a thread with literally the worst combination of schools and you jump and run with Miami Trace being mentioned, even though it’s clearly 100% made up and has 2 1/2 hour travel times between the schools.

Court House wants to leave too and join a conference with Memorial Building, Chamber of Commerce, Police Station and Correctional Facility but they can’t find a 6th member and worry 5 isn’t a good number. Inviting the Electric Department but they aren’t sure watt they’re thinking.
You'll be ok, just because you can see the writing on the wall also. I'm in favor of making an all SEOP conference, Jackson, Waverly, Ironton, Unioto, Portsmouth, Burg and Athens. You'll be ok, most Jackson posters get upset at the mere mention of FAC because they're now in a league they should finish 1 or 2 in year in and year out. That competition will get you ready for playoffs, :roll:
Tell us all about your conference. I’m sure it’s far superior to the FAC.🤣
Oh jeez that wouldn't take a whole lot. I'm just glad you were able to get in another post, I mean with this type of insight we should look for big things from you on here. :lol: :lol:

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

greygoose wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:07 am

Do you need one or something?? I love how all you Jackson posters think FAC is all fine and dandy, it'll make it that much funnier when teams start leaving.
I mean...I make up a thread with literally the worst combination of schools and you jump and run with Miami Trace being mentioned, even though it’s clearly 100% made up and has 2 1/2 hour travel times between the schools.

Court House wants to leave too and join a conference with Memorial Building, Chamber of Commerce, Police Station and Correctional Facility but they can’t find a 6th member and worry 5 isn’t a good number. Inviting the Electric Department but they aren’t sure watt they’re thinking.
You'll be ok, just because you can see the writing on the wall also. I'm in favor of making an all SEOP conference, Jackson, Waverly, Ironton, Unioto, Portsmouth, Burg and Athens. You'll be ok, most Jackson posters get upset at the mere mention of FAC because they're now in a league they should finish 1 or 2 in year in and year out. That competition will get you ready for playoffs, :roll:
The FAC could dissolve tomorrow and you’d still be the one getting laughed at on these made up new league threads.

Keep rooting for others to hopefully fail.

SEOP2001
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOP2001 »

greygoose wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:24 pm
SEOP2001 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:17 pm

Tell us all about your conference. I’m sure it’s far superior to the FAC.🤣
Oh jeez that wouldn't take a whole lot. I'm just glad you were able to get in another post, I mean with this type of insight we should look for big things from you on here. :lol: :lol:
Well....your conference is.....tell us how great it really is. Who are your powerhouses?

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

greygoose wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:07 am

Do you need one or something?? I love how all you Jackson posters think FAC is all fine and dandy, it'll make it that much funnier when teams start leaving.

Agree with you 100, the FAC will help prep Jackson for playoffs.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Chief02 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:05 am Yeah, it’s getting depressing to see the kids have nothing to fight for during the season. There is a lot to be said in “belonging” to something and being a part of something.
I hate to beat a dead horse, and I have said this so many times previously. But to think there is a not an option for Logan in SEO is mind boggling to me. It absolutely has to be difficult not belonging to a league, and the reasons they aren't invited are crystal clear to any objective person.

Every team I was ever on first set of goals was to win a league title. It was understood the play-offs took care of themselves if you took care of business, but every coach always preached about winning a league title. If the OVC had enough sack to invite in Ironton, y'all up north ought to figure this out.

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Ironman92 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:55 pm
Dundas wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:11 pm
noreply66 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:24 pm Without a North/South division would Hillsboro and McClain go for Logan coming in? I would say for Logan to join a league traveling wouldn't stop them. Where would Chillicothe go? Not too many places for them. Seems like if they did they would be where Logan is low.

Here we go again

Marietta
Parkersburg
Parkersburg South
Warren
Athens
Logan
Jackson
Chillicothe

Would never be more than eight in the league.
Counting all sports this could very well be a well rounded conference.
I can see championships bouncing around in every sport from year to year.
No team with a chance to dominate year in and year out.
What would be the travel time from Marietta to Chillicothe

Drop Chillicothe and add Galla. Then step away and look at perfection!
Zero desire to play 4 of those teams
PBurg
South
Warren
Marietta?

Surely you Ironmen wouldn't reject having the Old French City back on the schedule ;)

SEOP2001
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOP2001 »

MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:17 am
Dundas wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:11 pm

Drop Chillicothe and add Galla. Then step away and look at perfection!
PBurg
South
Warren
Marietta?

Surely you Ironmen wouldn't reject having the Old French City back on the schedule ;)
Are you suggesting that The Ironmen would fear Gallia on their schedule? If so, that’s laughable.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Abe Froman wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:30 am
Chief02 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:05 am Yeah, it’s getting depressing to see the kids have nothing to fight for during the season. There is a lot to be said in “belonging” to something and being a part of something.
I hate to beat a dead horse, and I have said this so many times previously. But to think there is a not an option for Logan in SEO is mind boggling to me. It absolutely has to be difficult not belonging to a league, and the reasons they aren't invited are crystal clear to any objective person.

Every team I was ever on first set of goals was to win a league title. It was understood the play-offs took care of themselves if you took care of business, but every coach always preached about winning a league title. If the OVC had enough sack to invite in Ironton, y'all up north ought to figure this out.

good post

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
wolf86
Waterboy

Post by wolf86 »

Just crazy talk, no basis in fact!

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

SEOP2001 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:04 am
MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:17 am

PBurg
South
Warren
Marietta?

Are you suggesting that The Ironmen would fear Gallia on their schedule? If so, that’s laughable.
Not at all. More trying to guilt the powers that be into making it happen. Jackson, as it stands, would probably beat GA 6/10 years.

Return to “Football”