General has changed to The Off season
Post any topic in this forum. Will move topics to the right category when football season comes around.
viewforum.php?f=25

Top 5 All time QB's, RB's, WR's and OL from your school

Post Reply
mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 20719
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Top 5 All time QB's, RB's, WR's and OL from your school

Post by mattash » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:28 pm

post them



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 22017
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Top 5 All time QB's, RB's, WR's and OL from your school

Post by Ironman92 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:48 pm

Jackson

QB
Jared Humphreys
Joey Boggs
Austin Osborne
Hunter Sexton
Michael Morgan

RB
Shane Wolford
Randy Ridge
Todd Bachtel
Brian Landrum
Jayden Spires
David Swisher
Darwin Valentine
Blake McCoy
Klay Arthur
Cody Huff

WR
Ryan Reed
Ty McNelly

OL
Erik Davis
Doug Wooten
Elijah Woolum
Donovan Workman
Chucky Morris



hsfbfan
Varsity
Posts: 529
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:38 am

Re: Top 5 All time QB's, RB's, WR's and OL from your school

Post by hsfbfan » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:21 pm

Wellston

QB
Jeff Hendershott
Shawn Buescher
Jeff Montgomery
Jaylen Prater
Scott Bragg
RJ Kemp
Zane Holzaphal
Dusty Fultz

RB
Brad Young
Thomas Mayes
Rylan Molihan
Jerry Patton
Austin Osbourne
Rex Herrold
Travis Jayjohn
Chris Hutchinson
Nick Cox
Nathan Molihan

WR
Hunter Smith
Ryan Reed
Vance Coleman
Josh Osbourne

Ol
Lance Phillips
Josh Bodey
Matt Hollingshead
Chris Williams
Ryan Osbourne
Dan Jaycox
Mike Ewing
Brock Eggers
Connor Bates
Hunter Robinson
Zach Howell



User avatar
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 10314
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Athens

Re: Top 5 All time QB's, RB's, WR's and OL from your school

Post by Raider6309 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:01 am

Athens
QB Joe Burrow
WR Todd Synder
RB Hubert Bobo



Bret Wrightsel
Riding the Bench
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:45 pm

Re: Top 5 All time QB's, RB's, WR's and OL from your school

Post by Bret Wrightsel » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:30 am

Chillicothe
1. Greg Cook 1960s
2. Caleb Knights 2000s
3. Adam Porter 1990s
4. Ryan Brenning 1980s
5. C.J. Banks 1990s



OSU22
Varsity
Posts: 447
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:09 am

Re: Top 5 All time QB's, RB's, WR's and OL from your school

Post by OSU22 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:46 pm

For NY I think there are too many great athletes to fill out 2-5 at any position. That being said I would assume that the majority of people in Nelsonville would think that These are the top players at the given positions

QB-Ben Robey '99
RB- Justin Gail '95
WR- Keegan Wilburn '20
OL-Curt Gail '74
LB- Brian Mays '82

Like I said, it's hard to put a top 5 together because I think 2-5 can be disputed and argued upon by EVERYONE. But I think the top spot for each can be pretty much agreed upon by the majority.



OakHillAlumni
Waterboy
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:07 pm

Re: Top 5 All time QB's, RB's, WR's and OL from your school

Post by OakHillAlumni » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:20 pm

Oak Hill

QB
Jesse Slone
Caleb Johnson
Jerry Boggs
Jim Slone
Clayton Christiansen

RB
Tim Williams
Weston Hale
Wes Harden
Devon Davis
Zach Fisher

WR
Joey Maynard
Jordan Fisher
Daniel Woods
Willie Harris
Jonathan Harrison

OL
Chris Fairchild
Doug Hale
Ramsey Sites
Hunter Fleming
Drew Cannon



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 22017
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Top 5 All time QB's, RB's, WR's and OL from your school

Post by Ironman92 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:42 pm

OakHillAlumni wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:20 pm
Oak Hill

QB
Jesse Slone
Caleb Johnson
Jerry Boggs
Jim Slone
Clayton Christiansen

RB
Tim Williams
Weston Hale
Wes Harden
Devon Davis
Zach Fisher

WR
Joey Maynard
Jordan Fisher
Daniel Woods
Willie Harris
Jonathan Harrison

OL
Chris Fairchild
Doug Hale
Ramsey Sites
Hunter Fleming
Drew Cannon
No Orender?



countywide35
SE
Posts: 2497
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 am

Re: Top 5 All time QB's, RB's, WR's and OL from your school

Post by countywide35 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:26 pm

Ironman92 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:42 pm
OakHillAlumni wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:20 pm
Oak Hill

QB
Jesse Slone
Caleb Johnson
Jerry Boggs
Jim Slone
Clayton Christiansen

RB
Tim Williams
Weston Hale
Wes Harden
Devon Davis
Zach Fisher

WR
Joey Maynard
Jordan Fisher
Daniel Woods
Willie Harris
Jonathan Harrison

OL
Chris Fairchild
Doug Hale
Ramsey Sites
Hunter Fleming
Drew Cannon
No Orender?



That’s a no brainer.


2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

countywide35
SE
Posts: 2497
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 am

Re: Top 5 All time QB's, RB's, WR's and OL from your school

Post by countywide35 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:27 pm

hsfbfan wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:21 pm
Wellston

QB
Jeff Hendershott
Shawn Buescher
Jeff Montgomery
Jaylen Prater
Scott Bragg
RJ Kemp
Zane Holzaphal
Dusty Fultz

RB
Brad Young
Thomas Mayes
Rylan Molihan
Jerry Patton
Austin Osbourne
Rex Herrold
Travis Jayjohn
Chris Hutchinson
Nick Cox
Nathan Molihan

WR
Hunter Smith
Ryan Reed
Vance Coleman
Josh Osbourne

Ol
Lance Phillips
Josh Bodey
Matt Hollingshead
Chris Williams
Ryan Osbourne
Dan Jaycox
Mike Ewing
Brock Eggers
Connor Bates
Hunter Robinson
Zach Howell


No Lawrence Ousley at QB??


2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

countywide35
SE
Posts: 2497
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 am

Re: Top 5 All time QB's, RB's, WR's and OL from your school

Post by countywide35 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:28 pm

Ironman92 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:48 pm
Jackson

QB
Jared Humphreys
Joey Boggs
Austin Osborne
Hunter Sexton
Michael Morgan

RB
Shane Wolford
Randy Ridge
Todd Bachtel
Brian Landrum
Jayden Spires
David Swisher
Darwin Valentine
Blake McCoy
Klay Arthur
Cody Huff

WR
Ryan Reed
Ty McNelly

OL
Erik Davis
Doug Wooten
Elijah Woolum
Donovan Workman
Chucky Morris

👏


2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

hsfbfan
Varsity
Posts: 529
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:38 am

Re: Top 5 All time QB's, RB's, WR's and OL from your school

Post by hsfbfan » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:07 pm

countywide35 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:27 pm
hsfbfan wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:21 pm
Wellston

QB
Jeff Hendershott
Shawn Buescher
Jeff Montgomery
Jaylen Prater
Scott Bragg
RJ Kemp
Zane Holzaphal
Dusty Fultz

RB
Brad Young
Thomas Mayes
Rylan Molihan
Jerry Patton
Austin Osbourne
Rex Herrold
Travis Jayjohn
Chris Hutchinson
Nick Cox
Nathan Molihan

WR
Hunter Smith
Ryan Reed
Vance Coleman
Josh Osbourne

Ol
Lance Phillips
Josh Bodey
Matt Hollingshead
Chris Williams
Ryan Osbourne
Dan Jaycox
Mike Ewing
Brock Eggers
Connor Bates
Hunter Robinson
Zach Howell


No Lawrence Ousley at QB??
Sorry of course him too 1151 yards passing in 1994. Also, forgot Jake Walburn, and Jake Weiland



User avatar
oneoak
Varsity
Posts: 535
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:30 pm

Re: Top 5 All time QB's, RB's, WR's and OL from your school

Post by oneoak » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:35 pm

The most accomplished QB at Oak Hill would have to be Gene Swick although he only played there his sophomore year. He set records at the University of Toledo and was drafted by the Browns. Check out his Wikipedia page and www.utrockets.com.



Bobevans
Riding the Bench
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:04 am

Re: Top 5 All time QB's, RB's, WR's and OL from your school

Post by Bobevans » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:03 am

Ironton
Quarterback
Mark Snyder

RB
Dennis Bacon

Wide Receiver
Bobby Lutz

O line
Ken Fritz



Post Reply

Return to “Football”