2020 Fort Frye 22 - 6 Waterford

efarns
S

Re: WK 1 - Waterford @ Fort Frye

Post by efarns »

efarns wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:27 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:32 pm By game day it will be 4732 days since 9/14/2007 that’s the last time Waterford beat Fort Frye in football.
Okay, but you have to remember that all those were the refs' fault ;)
Hahahahaha! Did I call this weeks ago? First Waterford poster after the game? Blame the refs.

This overall series is not even close. Fort Frye outgained you by more than 2 to 1. But it's always the referees.

You'll be happier when accept the truth.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: WK 1 - Waterford 6 @ Fort Frye 22 Final.

Post by EasternDspy »

Stan Smith wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:31 am
EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:20 pm Recap.

Waterford played freaking tough they’ll probably win out that defense isn’t no joke. I thought they coach had a great plan on defense.

Fort Frye really killed themselves on offense they did drop 2 Tds. They did grind it out and got the victory. Owen Brown and Colin Welsh missed most the 2nd half with cramps. The entire Cadets team was cramping up. Maeson Long is going to be a stud he stepped up. Ian made a bad throw on the int but other than that he had a heck of a game passing the ball. Way to many holding penalties by both teams.

Dylan Hart ate up the middle.

Nice game by Jay Baker had an Int and big catch.
Ff didn't drop two td passes.
Medley got it knocked loose.
The other, he never had a shot at, and had he caught it, would have been out of bounds .
Ellis fumbles at midfield, no whistle. Waterford comes out with the ball. Ff keeps the ball. game changer.
Waterford shot themselves in the foot several times.
I disagree but either way the Cadets had on the 2 and didn’t score. Also Owen Brown def dropped a TD. You could say the game was closer than the score but also could say it was worse than the score. Besides the one drive after the int the Cats barely moved the ball. Waterford has a good defense I think they win next 5 games.

Carzycurt
Freshman Team

Post by Carzycurt »

I agree Waterford will win the next 5 Trimble will be a tough game but they have the edge in my opinion

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Carzycurt wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:15 pm I agree Waterford will win the next 5 Trimble will be a tough game but they have the edge in my opinion
They are tough very physical.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Carzycurt wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:15 pm I agree Waterford will win the next 5 Trimble will be a tough game but they have the edge in my opinion
Well Trimble is starting almost a whole new team so this would be a good year for it but still believe Trimble will win the game

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:24 am
EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:20 pm Recap.

Waterford played freaking tough they’ll probably win out that defense isn’t no joke. I thought they coach had a great plan on defense.

Fort Frye really killed themselves on offense they did drop 2 Tds. They did grind it out and got the victory. Owen Brown and Colin Welsh missed most the 2nd half with cramps. The entire Cadets team was cramping up. Maeson Long is going to be a stud he stepped up. Ian made a bad throw on the int but other than that he had a heck of a game passing the ball. Way to many holding penalties by both teams.

Dylan Hart ate up the middle.

Nice game by Jay Baker had an Int and big catch.
The other, he never had a shot at, and had he caught it, would have been out of bounds .
Ellis fumbles at midfield, no whistle. Waterford comes out with the ball. Ff keeps the ball. game changer.
I disagree but either way the Cadets had on the 2 and didn’t score. Also Owen Brown def dropped a TD. You could say the game was closer than the score but also could say it was worse than the score. Besides the one drive after the int the Cats barely moved the ball. Waterford has a good defense I think they win next 5 games.

Moving forward, I think you'll be interested to know that there is a formula that calculates all of these plays, mistakes, weather, and other factors that led to the outcome of the game. It's called "the final score." You don't get to negotiate for more points after it's over.

Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Post by Stan Smith »

efarns wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:43 am
EasternDspy wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:24 am

Moving forward, I think you'll be interested to know that there is a formula that calculates all of these plays, mistakes, weather, and other factors that led to the outcome of the game. It's called "the final score." You don't get to negotiate for more points after it's over.
Waterford lost plain and simple. I know that.

Dont be a D bag

Return to “Football”