Varsity

Re: WK 4: PV @ Unioto

Post by Bdog_198807 »

Is there a live stream?

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Bdog_198807 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:23 pm Is there a live stream?
SOSA on facebook

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

Sounds like Unioto benefitted from some questionable officiating just before the half. Sounded like there should have been intentional grounding on 3rd down, and the TD they called hit the ground. Can anyone there confirm?

Either way, looking like a good 2nd half. Biggest concern for Unioto has to be getting worn down in the trenches.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

joeboggs1 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:19 pm Sounds like Unioto benefitted from some questionable officiating just before the half. Sounded like there should have been intentional grounding on 3rd down, and the TD they called hit the ground. Can anyone there confirm?

Either way, looking like a good 2nd half. Biggest concern for Unioto has to be getting worn down in the trenches.
We looked worn down in the trenches second drive. TD looked good from where I’m at and yes it should’ve been grounding

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

I’ve watched a lot of football and I’ve never seen this many flags throw. Ever

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

I don’t think either team has ran more than 3 plays consecutively

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

The penalties are making it difficult to even listen to on the radio. Can’t imagine watching it.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

joeboggs1 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:19 pm The penalties are making it difficult to even listen to on the radio. Can’t imagine watching it.
It’s been tough. Zero flow to the game. When either team starts to get any momentum it’s halted with A barrage of flags.

2pvfballers
Waterboy

Post by 2pvfballers »

Easy win. Not gonna win on a last second Hail Mary this week. Good thing we weren’t competition for the tanks this year! GO CATS!

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Was a tight game before kickoff

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

2pvfballers wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:27 pm Easy win. Not gonna win on a last second Hail Mary this week. Good thing we weren’t competition for the tanks this year! GO CATS!
Congrats

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

Hate that the referees were so involved. Sounds like Pv just finally wore down Unioto and then were fortunate to force some turnovers. The Paint Valley running game is very impressive!

Credit to Little. He has come a long way since last year, as a quarterback. And obviously, the kid is a warrior.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

joeboggs1 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:06 pm Hate that the referees were so involved. Sounds like Pv just finally wore down Unioto and then were fortunate to force some turnovers. The Paint Valley running game is very impressive!

Credit to Little. He has come a long way since last year, as a quarterback. And obviously, the kid is a warrior.
Thank you. Most people don’t realize the shape his ankle was in for that game. If I could download pics on here I’d show it but I’m not smart enough. him not being able to run cripples our offense And he’s also a big part of our defense as well and he didn’t get many snaps on that side of the ball tonight.

I’ll admit that PV is better than I projected them Pre season. I had no idea they had brought back that many of their line. They mailed us tonight up front. That team can get a couple playoff wins in d6. Built well

2pvfballers
Waterboy

Re: 2020 Unioto 29 - 55 Paint Valley

Post by 2pvfballers »

In all seriousness and politics aside, Unioto still has a nice team. I would like to see them clean a few things up. Like the unnecessary penalties and cheap shot. Tayvian needs to act like he’s competed before and just play. And I hate to criticize officials, but that might have been one of the most brutal games I’ve ever watched. Stupidity and authority are a horrible combination and I hope someone reports this crew. Best of luck down the road to the tanks. Go Cats!

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Post by Bumpy »

Have to agree about the officials, 3 decades of watching HS football and this has to be the worst crew I have ever seen.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

2pvfballers wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:33 am In all seriousness and politics aside, Unioto still has a nice team. I would like to see them clean a few things up. Like the unnecessary penalties and cheap shot. Tayvian needs to act like he’s competed before and just play. And I hate to criticize officials, but that might have been one of the most brutal games I’ve ever watched. Stupidity and authority are a horrible combination and I hope someone reports this crew. Best of luck down the road to the tanks. Go Cats!
It’s football. There were cheap shots on both sides. None worse than the hit on our QB on that pick six after he releases the ball.

We lost a lot to graduation. We only returned I think 3 starters on both sides of the ball from last year. The penalty issues we are having is due to a lack of experience and no pre season but the coaching staff has to take some accountability and clean it up. But the officials stole the show last night for sure.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

The first thing I did when I got in my car, after my game in Indiana was check for this score.
Being it was the 1st time I was not covering the Bearcats this season, I was keen to know the outcome.
Congrats on the win, I sort of know what this one meant.

Shoedaddy
Freshman Team

Post by Shoedaddy »

Curious as to who was the officiating crew???

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Shoedaddy wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:15 am Curious as to who was the officiating crew???
No clue who it was

Return to “Football”