Division 5 is tough

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Re: Division 5 is tough

Post by SciotoCfootball »

Really curious to see how these playoffs turn out with all the changes due to rona.. from what I read theyre letting top seeds have home field advantage till the semi finals

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

MrFirstTake wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:07 am Yeah same as last year kirtlands defense is really good i still worry about the sullivan brothers they're both so dangerous on offense #20 the wr makes insane grabs on the regular

Kirtland executes. Kirtland plays up. Both consistently. Ironton is still making silly mistakes against lackluster competition. Steel sharpens steel. I worry if a final 3 of rock hill, Peake, and SP, followed by a buy week, does Ironton more harm than anything else? If Ironton vs Kirtland was this upcoming Friday, even in Tanks, per the eye test after 5 weeks, Kirtland would win again.

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

Tigers will be fine.Dont worry,be happy. :D :D

SWHITE2002
JV Team

Post by SWHITE2002 »

Watching Ironton some, it's obvious they have the talent. But the difference between Kirtland and Ironton besides competition is Kirtland doesn't worry about showing off like Ironton does. Running kids off and on the field every play trying to keep people happy and so they can gloat on a message board that they return 22 starters the next year isn't gonna win a state championship. Running different fancy offensive stuff every week that you know you're not gonna run against a good team isn't either.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

SWHITE2002 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:46 am Watching Ironton some, it's obvious they have the talent. But the difference between Kirtland and Ironton besides competition is Kirtland doesn't worry about showing off like Ironton does. Running kids off and on the field every play trying to keep people happy and so they can gloat on a message board that they return 22 starters the next year isn't gonna win a state championship. Running different fancy offensive stuff every week that you know you're not gonna run against a good team isn't either.
Trying to diversify playcalling and get people reps who may be needed at some point is showing off??

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

I don’t get it either.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

I mean they have also been dealing g with injuries to skill players the past few weeks thats also a reason for running so many players in and out

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

Kirkland will win easily.

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

It’s Kirtland and if they play Ironton in the finals they may win,but I doubt it will be easy. :roll:

Return to “Football”