Final week

TIGERSFAN08
Waterboy

Final week

Post by TIGERSFAN08 »

Well folks the time had come and it’s the final week of high school who all has opted out of the playoffs? How far do you think your team will make it in the playoffs me personally I think the tigers go to state AGAIN and win it all but we gotta take 1 game at a time.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Re: Final week

Post by Mad-Dogg »

TIGERSFAN08 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:20 am Well folks the time had come and it’s the final week of high school who all has opted out of the playoffs? How far do you think your team will make it in the playoffs me personally I think the tigers go to state AGAIN and win it all but we gotta take 1 game at a time.
Should be interesting with burg, ironton, ridgewood and columbus academy all in 19. This is gonna be one fun region

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

who all is opted out?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

mattash wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:34 am who all is opted out?
It'd be nice is OHSAA had a link to see all the teams because they would've already had to declare.

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

greygoose wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:22 am
mattash wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:34 am who all is opted out?
It'd be nice is OHSAA had a link to see all the teams because they would've already had to declare.

Return to “Football”