7 Rosecrans 0 4 12 173 -161

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: October 3, 2020 Fisher Catholic - Miller

Post by formerfcfan »

Standings are correct.

This game is a toss-up. Give me FC. Line play will be the difference.

Game can be heard live on radio Saturday night, on WLOH-FM. They do a good job. It’s also available on WLOH’s TuneIn Radio page.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I am covering this one and I look very forward to it.
Cover Fisher Catholic seems to be something I do each season, at some point. Miller I have only caught 2, maybe three times.

Proud_Falcon95
Freshman Team

Post by Proud_Falcon95 »

I think the Falcons take this one. If not for several dropped passes by Falcon receivers last week, Miller would be sitting at 2-2 in the Cardinal Division coming into this one. The outcome of last week's game was in doubt up until a GCC interception with their backs to their end zone.
Both Fisher Catholic and Miller seem to be pretty evenly matched I agree and I also believe that line play wilI be a factor as well as skill players. I also think Coach Bartley and his staff will have the Falcons ready for this one.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Proud_Falcon95 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:13 am I think the Falcons take this one. If not for several dropped passes by Falcon receivers last week, Miller would be sitting at 2-2 in the Cardinal Division coming into this one. The outcome of last week's game was in doubt up until a GCC interception with their backs to their end zone.
Both Fisher Catholic and Miller seem to be pretty evenly matched I agree and I also believe that line play wilI be a factor as well as skill players. I also think Coach Bartley and his staff will have the Falcons ready for this one.
We lost to GCC thanks to losing four fumbles, including one inside the GCC five-yard line (c’mon, Smitty!) with two other ones as a result of our QB running with the football the way LeSean McCoy runs with the ball. The other side of the coin is their RB was a load and our kids kept going high on him. The tackling has since been corrected, but argh...

Yeah. This is a toss-up. I am pretty sure this is the first time both schools have played a football game against each other, which is ironic given that they scrimmaged every year from 2013 to 2019. Shoutout to Coach Bartley, too. Man has done well for Miller football and as good as he can for the hoops, too.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

If we keep running with the football like this, we’re gonna lose...
Attachments
8F41B959-D7A5-40BD-ABA9-4D1302C14137.jpeg

Proud_Falcon95
Freshman Team

Post by Proud_Falcon95 »

formerfcfan wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:38 am
Proud_Falcon95 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:13 am I think the Falcons take this one. If not for several dropped passes by Falcon receivers last week, Miller would be sitting at 2-2 in the Cardinal Division coming into this one. The outcome of last week's game was in doubt up until a GCC interception with their backs to their end zone.
We lost to GCC thanks to losing four fumbles, including one inside the GCC five-yard line (c’mon, Smitty!) with two other ones as a result of our QB running with the football the way LeSean McCoy runs with the ball. The other side of the coin is their RB was a load and our kids kept going high on him. The tackling has since been corrected, but argh...

Yeah. This is a toss-up. I am pretty sure this is the first time both schools have played a football game against each other, which is ironic given that they scrimmaged every year from 2013 to 2019. Shoutout to Coach Bartley, too. Man has done well for Miller football and as good as he can for the hoops, too.
We will have our ups and downs numbers wise and you don't replace a do everything player like Colby Bartley. I'm pleased with how the boys and girls have held their own so far in the league. Yes we've scrimmaged each other over the years in football but I don't think we've ever played football against one another. We have played each other in volleyball, and both boy's and girl's basketball before. Should be a fun one tonight!

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Proud_Falcon95 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:37 pm

Should be a fun one tonight!
Tomorrow night! Don’t come to Fulton Field tonight, as the Gales play Newark at home!

Proud_Falcon95
Freshman Team

Post by Proud_Falcon95 »

formerfcfan wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:39 pm
Proud_Falcon95 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:37 pm

Should be a fun one tonight!
Tomorrow night! Don’t come to Fulton Field tonight, as the Gales play Newark at home!
LOL Yes! Tomorrow!!!

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Game will be steaming live via Boxcast, brought to you by Innerphase Video https://boxcast.tv/view/miller--fisher- ... AGnwtAbjFM

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Wow the turn overs are crazy

Proud_Falcon95
Freshman Team

Post by Proud_Falcon95 »

0-0 HALFTIME

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

That was an ugly first half.....

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Proud_Falcon95
Freshman Team

Post by Proud_Falcon95 »

My mistake! 3-0 Fisher on the extra try

Proud_Falcon95
Freshman Team

Post by Proud_Falcon95 »

10-0 Fisher end of 3rd Quarter

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

I would like to thank the refs for those three points.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

17/0 3:43 left 4q

Proud_Falcon95
Freshman Team

Post by Proud_Falcon95 »

Fisher Catholic-17
Miller-0
FINAL

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Good game, Falcons. Best of luck next week against Waterford.

Too many darn fumbles. The boys are going to be running all next week. "No more carries for you!" :lol:

Glad to see the boys finish out at 3-3 on the regular season, after starting 0-3.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

I also want to send some thoughts and acknowledge the young man from Miller who got hurt really badly on their first possession. I heard, from a Miller friend, that he broke his leg. I was along the fence by the north endzone when I seen that he, with the help of two adults, had to walk out of the stadium. Not sure why FC doesn’t have a gator at the games for these situations... SMH. But that’s one tough kid that I can tell is a competitor, and I hope he makes a speedy and full recovery.

Return to “Football”