Valley this week

Izladoom
All State

Valley this week

Post by Izladoom »

Anyone know if valley has picked up any teams the next few weeks now that they are out of the playoffs? I have not seen anything mentioned on their Facebook.

PistolPete7
Freshman Team

Re: Valley this week

Post by PistolPete7 »

Paint Valley ask them for a game. Valley declined. As did Northwest and Minford.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

With the school not making any announcements maybe they are deciding to just shut it down for this year

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Break out the roundball. The young indians gained a lot of experience this year. The improved each week. horrible weather coming this weekend, not gaining anything by playing this week. I say good decision on Valley's end.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

transplant wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:58 am Break out the roundball. The young indians gained a lot of experience this year. The improved each week. horrible weather coming this weekend, not gaining anything by playing this week. I say good decision on Valley's end.
Agreed...Valley is low on numbers and playing a lot of underclassmen. I'd shut it down and focus on basketball, and be content with the nice showing they had in the playoffs. Next 2 years should be pretty good playoff runs for Valley.*

Baseball_Dad
Riding the Bench

Post by Baseball_Dad »

I agree with not playing. There was a ton of emotion after last week's game and I'd say it would be very difficult to get back up for another week. I know there were a few injuries/bumps and bruises too. I think Valley made the right call to ride the positive momentum into the offseason.

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

It doesn't matter, really. Anytime Valley wins the battle of Lucasville-Minford road it is a successful season. Everything else is icing on the cake, right?

Return to “Football”