SE

Re: D5 State Semi Finals - Ironton vs Roger Bacon

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

MrFirstTake wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:16 pm They lost omg get over it
LOL!

2-weeks
Countless pages
Multi Topics

I’m gonna guess 10/11/21 as a solid date the angry itch may go away.

Otherwise...

NEXT!

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Only the old and feeble care what is said on this site. The players and coaches couldn't care less. They'll come to play and the team with least amount of turnovers or the team with the most takeaways will most likely go home the winner.

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

FIDO wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:23 am Only the old and feeble care what is said on this site. The players and coaches couldn't care less. They'll come to play and the team with least amount of turnovers or the team with the most takeaways will most likely go home the winner.
I disagree with this. Ima coach and I make my players read this garbage so they can get fired up! I know they reading it every day so Ima tellin em right now if they squatted as intensely as them Artn boys does they'd be a playin right now to. So for the next 10 month them hemorrhoids need to be a hittin the floor.

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!
Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

SpeedKillz wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:49 pm
wobycat wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:05 pm
MrFirstTake wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:37 pm Bacon is not as much as a 1 man show as everyone is acting like the teams i see people give credit too and take it away from makes no sense to me. They have a good front 7 on defense and speed in the corner and safety positions and they're in the final 4 coming from the Cincinnati region and beat a mac school from start to finish never trailed for 1 second but yeah lets act like they have no chance.
They may surprise me but I can’t see it. Again it’s from watching their game online.
RB has size & speed. They have a couple 6ft/6ft4 280/290 pound athletes on the los. They have a QB1 who is very accurate and tall. ( 6ft3) He's a pocket passer, but he makes mostly good decisions distributing the ball. Its likely he will see more pressure than he has in a few weeks saturday night. How he responds will sorta in my view, set the stage for Kiner. RB has good run blocking, and Kiner is fast and powerful w a big time stiff arm. If he slips the LB's, none of Irontons db's or safeties will make a one on one play on him. If Bacon and Kiner can beat Ironton to the edges, if QB1 can distribute efficiently enough to keep Irontons LB's honest and Kiner is able to get past that 2nd level & in space where Ironton secondary has to make plays, Ironton could get in trouble. RB also has a couple tall, 200 lbs + targets for QB1 & at least one of the kids ( forget the last name) is a playmaker on both sides. An all over the field kinda kid.

Ironton is correctly favored. But this game is not going to be easy. Not in my opinion.
PAGE 6 & TWO most competitive CRB Games Viewed:

Cincinnati Roger Bacon players to watch for outside of Kiner are THESE 3 very dangerous players that have all played QB & WR.
They interchange them as needed in the two games I’ve watched:

#8 Danny Hudepohl 6 foot 185 SR.

#15 Logan Huber 6’3” 172 Jr.

• #11 Ryan Hallau 6’4” 220 SR.

• this dude is ALL OVER THE FIELD. Probably the reason they beat Versailles. Made plays on both sides of the ball when needed. Nice size to receive & intercept football and did so in Versailles win. He has got to be managed & matched with size being a concern.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:43 am
Taylormade wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:36 am
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:04 am

I love how Ironton has a couple of good years the last two years and now all of a sudden you all are the alpha males. SMDFH!!!!

Burg owned this series for 8 games in a row up until last year but now you get a couple of good classes (some brought in) and you're on top of the world again. Hopefully Burg gets to play you again next year and knock you off of your high horse.

Alpha Males! That's funny right there I don't care who you are!!!!
Wheelersburg was the Alpha male durning the Vass years. I love the "some bought in" Burg is and has been in the same boat with kids coming from other schools. Go on over to the kickball thread. I just wish some of these Burg posters would have actually played the game. It would make for better postings

That's the worst excuse I've ever heard. Doesn't matter who the coach was, Burg still owned them over that time frame. Right now, you have a one game winning streak against them. Let's see what happens next year.
Yabba, realize not every poster here is not trying to act like the tigers are better than anybody. like they're Gods or something. you look at our playoff information, it's actually quite staggering. why can't everybody just be happy we still have a team to root for down here. and as far as the one game winning streak comment. burg only beat ironton 3 times during bob Lutz's career from 72 to 07. yes, you all had our number with our previous staff. but I think things will be different as long as coach Pendleton is there. he has brought this team back to the level of the previous tiger teams. wheelersburg and ironton both had amazing years. I'm proud of both. but it would be nice to think others locally actually and genuinely are rooting for the tigers to win. because it shows if people are rootin and hatin at the same time. I'm not saying that is you. but just be proud to be part of the history of this series. past, present and future.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:28 am

Wheelersburg was the Alpha male durning the Vass years. I love the "some bought in" Burg is and has been in the same boat with kids coming from other schools. Go on over to the kickball thread. I just wish some of these Burg posters would have actually played the game. It would make for better postings

That's the worst excuse I've ever heard. Doesn't matter who the coach was, Burg still owned them over that time frame. Right now, you have a one game winning streak against them. Let's see what happens next year.
Yabba, realize not every poster here is not trying to act like the tigers are better than anybody. like they're Gods or something. you look at our playoff information, it's actually quite staggering. why can't everybody just be happy we still have a team to root for down here. and as far as the one game winning streak comment. burg only beat ironton 3 times during bob Lutz's career from 72 to 07. yes, you all had our number with our previous staff. but I think things will be different as long as coach Pendleton is there. he has brought this team back to the level of the previous tiger teams. wheelersburg and ironton both had amazing years. I'm proud of both. but it would be nice to think others locally actually and genuinely are rooting for the tigers to win. because it shows if people are rootin and hatin at the same time. I'm not saying that is you. but just be proud to be part of the history of this series. past, present and future.
I like how you thinking Trigger Bait.

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

Yabba: This year, your little wheelersburg team played duck and cover and stayed away from Ironton or it would have been a running clock at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. Wheelersburg is by far the most overrated program in the state. When you complain about "move-ins" burg has lived off this luxury for decades. It's hilarious to hear a burg fan casting stones regarding "move-ins."How many kids on your lil'pirate team actually live in da'burg that started this year? My guess is that it's not very many. Play the game with the kids that actually live inside the boundary of Porter township and you'd only be an average 5-5 team most years.
Last edited by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI on Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:32 am

Yabba: This year, your little wheelersburg team played duck and cover and stayed away from Ironton or it would have been a running clock at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. Wheelersburg is by far the most overrated program in the state. When you complain about "move-ins" burg has lived off this luxury for decades. It's hilarious to hear a burg fan casting stones regarding "move-ins."How many kids on your lil'pirate team actually live in da'burg that started this year? My guess is that it's not very many. Play the game with the kids that actually live inside the boundaries of Porter twnsp and you'd be an average 5-5 team most years.
What is the CB of both teams? The closer to 0 you are, the more you do it the right way

6O HORN3TS 🐝
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:36 am

Yabba: This year, your little wheelersburg team played duck and cover and stayed away from Ironton or it would have been a running clock at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. Wheelersburg is by far the most overrated program in the state. When you complain about "move-ins" burg has lived off this luxury for decades. It's hilarious to hear a burg fan casting stones regarding "move-ins."How many kids on your lil'pirate team actually live in da'burg that started this year? My guess is that it's not very many. Play the game with the kids that actually live inside the boundaries of Porter twnsp and you'd be an average 5-5 team most years.
What is the CB of both teams? The closer to 0 you are, the more you do it the right way
In regards to public schools, Wheelersburg has the very highest in the state from D-4 down.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:39 am

In regards to public schools, Wheelersburg has the very highest in the state from D-4 down.
In other words, Burg is the Catholic(est) non Catholic in that area?

6O HORN3TS 🐝
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:47 am

In the whole state.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:51 am

In the whole state.
:lol: I get from these threads, that Ironton and Wheelersburg seem to not get along very well

6O HORN3TS 🐝
cb_09
Waterboy

Post by cb_09 »

In the whole state.
2020 competitive balance is literally equal between the two at 21.

Also by my count, 5 public school teams in DV have higher CB than those two.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

cb_09 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:22 am
In the whole state.

That was what I found also. Both CB’s 21

6O HORN3TS 🐝
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

cb_09 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:22 am
In the whole state.

He’s just stirring it up. You can’t have the fourth winningest percentage in Ohio History and be overrated.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Yabba: This year, your little wheelersburg team played duck and cover and stayed away from Ironton or it would have been a running clock at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. Wheelersburg is by far the most overrated program in the state. When you complain about "move-ins" burg has lived off this luxury for decades. It's hilarious to hear a burg fan casting stones regarding "move-ins."How many kids on your lil'pirate team actually live in da'burg that started this year? My guess is that it's not very many. Play the game with the kids that actually live inside the boundary of Porter township and you'd only be an average 5-5 team most years.

You know, I was going to make a long post back to you but your stupidity within this post already speaks volumes to the amount of knowledge or lack thereof that you actually have. Your first sentence was all I needed to read to let me know just how clueless you are. The schedule was out of Burg's hand and it was Ironton that wasn't actually able to play Burg in week 1 because trust me, Burg backs down from no one.

Seeing how you are a newbie on here, you jump back on that ironton bandwagon you've attached yourself to and enjoy the ride. The wheels will fall off before you know it. Ironton will be back to a mediocre team and Burg will continue to beat the brakes off of them.

You have a good day sir!!!!!

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:59 am
In the whole state.
:lol: I get from these threads, that Ironton and Wheelersburg seem to not get along very well
Nope, never have. I will add that most fans of both teams have a ton of respect for each other. We all like to get on here and give each other crap from time to time, especially about the recruiting, but that guy above has no clue.

One of there posters wanted to say Burg won mostly against a certain coach they had, well I could say the same thing about a certain coach Wheelersburg had. Burg had the better talent in many of the games he lost to Ironton but he never could make the right adjustments at half even if he had a lead.
Last edited by yabbadabbadoo on Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

100% Ridgewood with Tingle would have beat the Tigers and Ironton fans better worry about Lattimore, his brother, and that sophomore class, by gawd. :roll:

TigerMania
JV Team

Post by TigerMania »

frankie wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:57 pm 100% Ridgewood with Tingle would have beat the Tigers and Ironton fans better worry about Lattimore, his brother, and that sophomore class, by gawd. :roll:
I think the burg needs to worry about our sophomore class more like it! Can we get back to the topic of the Ironton vs Roger Bacon game? All you burg posters that are hatin on us can discuss basketball under the basketball topic since you all are done with football right now.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

TigerMania wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:03 pm
frankie wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:57 pm 100% Ridgewood with Tingle would have beat the Tigers and Ironton fans better worry about Lattimore, his brother, and that sophomore class, by gawd. :roll:
I think the burg needs to worry about our sophomore class more like it! Can we get back to the topic of the Ironton vs Roger Bacon game? All you burg posters that are hatin on us can discuss basketball under the basketball topic since you all are done with football right now.
Burg beat those sophomores in 8th and freshman beat them twice in junior high and the juniors beat their Jv. Probably need to worry about burgs sophomore class.

Ironton over bacon though in this one. Lol

Return to “Football”