Maria Stein 17 vs New Bremen 24 MAC vs MAC

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Re: Maria Stein vs New Bremen. MAC vs MAC

Post by Wings Teaford »

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:03 am
Wings Teaford wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:32 am
Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:14 am

They don’t make the state championship game for the first time in 10 years and it’s because their coach doesn’t make them do squats? That’s funny haha
So nobody allowed to have an opinion on here huh. No wonder there hardly anybody posting no more.
Never said you couldn’t have an opinion. It’s just a funny opinion. I’m not sure that had anything to do with it
And that's you opinion. Not funny just you opinion. I disagree cause I think squattin is important to football players and teams that do em seem to win by my estimatin.

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Wings Teaford wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:10 am
Wings Teaford wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:32 am

So nobody allowed to have an opinion on here huh. No wonder there hardly anybody posting no more.
Never said you couldn’t have an opinion. It’s just a funny opinion. I’m not sure that had anything to do with it
And that's you opinion. Not funny just you opinion. I disagree cause I think squattin is important to football players and teams that do em seem to win by my estimatin.
I’m fairly positive Goodwin knows what he is doing

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:21 am

I'm positive, and not just fairly, that I never mentioned any thing you just said. I guess you got yer goat got cause some one like me said somthin ya don't like.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Wings Teaford wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:33 am

I'm positive, and not just fairly, that I never mentioned any thing you just said. I guess you got yer goat got cause some one like me said somthin ya don't like.
It’s not that I don’t like it. Goodwin has been so good for so long. To say it’s because he doesn’t make them do squats, if he really doesn’t, is reaching for something that isn’t there IMO

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:41 am

It’s not that I don’t like it. Goodwin has been so good for so long. To say it’s because he doesn’t make them do squats, if he really doesn’t, is reaching for something that isn’t there IMO
Ok bub I got ya and I think different. Do we have to keep sayin were not thinkin the same or can we talk about somthin else.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Wings Teaford wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:50 am

Ok bub I got ya and I think different. Do we have to keep sayin were not thinkin the same or can we talk about somthin else.
Can talk about anything. There’s plenty of threads

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:51 am
Wings Teaford wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:50 am

Can talk about anything. There’s plenty of threads
Or you could talk to someone else that you agreein with and I can talk and not have you keep tellin me Im wrong.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Wings Teaford wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:00 am My buddy told me that there coach at Marion Stine said he don't make his boys do them there squats so no suprise they got ther backside handed to them cause I no them boys in Brmen does em.
This has to be a troll. Marion has done the same lifting program since Goodwin took over. He got it from his dad who coached for years at Allen east. There kids are all strong from top to bottom and always have been. They let anyone on these pages lol.

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

Rolltanks wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:12 am
Wings Teaford wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:00 am My buddy told me that there coach at Marion Stine said he don't make his boys do them there squats so no suprise they got ther backside handed to them cause I no them boys in Brmen does em.
This has to be a troll. Marion has done the same lifting program since Goodwin took over. He got it from his dad who coached for years at Allen east. There kids are all strong from top to bottom and always have been. They let anyone on these pages lol.
Another troll motor tryin to keep me from sayin what I think. I bet your momma never told ya ya did anything wrong. I was told that they dont make them boys do squats. I know them boys in Bremen does em. Thats whey I think Bremen beat em cause they had more juice later in the season. If you don't think so I dont mind what ya think. But you fellas get mad at anybody that thinks different than you.

Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

Wings Teaford wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:16 am
Another troll motor tryin to keep me from sayin what I think. I bet your momma never told ya ya did anything wrong. I was told that they dont make them boys do squats. I know them boys in Bremen does em. Thats whey I think Bremen beat em cause they had more juice later in the season. If you don't think so I dont mind what ya think. But you fellas get mad at anybody that thinks different than you.
Been following this thread and have to LOL that another bunch is calling people trolls who don't agree with them. Can't anyone disagree with anyone anymore without being called a troll? I think the "cancel culture" is starting to invade SEOPS. And that's a shame. :o

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Definitely a troll lol. Anyone that questions anything Goodwin does, whether he makes them do certain things or not, is reaching for something that isn’t there. Goodwin is the second most winningest coach in the state. Only LaVerde is ahead of him. Those guys are soooooo good they don’t make state 1 time in 10 years and everyone questions everything he does there

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Orestes' wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:22 am

Been following this thread and have to LOL that another bunch is calling people trolls who don't agree with them. Can't anyone disagree with anyone anymore without being called a troll? I think the "cancel culture" is starting to invade SEOPS. And that's a shame. :o
Sorry I see I’m wrong Goodwin is a fool. Having been in the weight room at Marion I am going to see if I can get a good deal on one of there nice squat racks since they don’t use them sept to hang there coats on. Maybe if I build him a coat rack I’ll even get a better deal?

Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

Rolltanks wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:30 am

Sorry I see I’m wrong Goodwin is a fool. Having been in the weight room at Marion I am going to see if I can get a good deal on one of there nice squat racks since they don’t use them sept to hang there coats on. Maybe if I build him a coat rack I’ll even get a better deal?
I never said who's right or wrong. Not for me to decide. I'm just wondering why lately when someone disagrees with you and a few others you immediately refer to them as a troll and get angry. Would a simple, "hey I disagree with you but you're welcome to your opinion" be too much to expect?

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Orestes' wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:34 am

I never said who's right or wrong. Not for me to decide. I'm just wondering why lately when someone disagrees with you and a few others you immediately refer to them as a troll and get angry. Would a simple, "hey I disagree with you but you're welcome to your opinion" be too much to expect?
That’s what I was trying to get through to wings treefrog. He is welcome to his opinion, and I didn’t get mad at him. I just didn’t agree with it. I do think he is trolling though. His post about squats and hemorrhoids can’t be taken seriously

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:39 am
That’s what I was trying to get through to wings treefrog. He is welcome to his opinion, and I didn’t get mad at him. I just didn’t agree with it
But you felt the need to refer to him as a "troll" and now you're making fun of his name. I'm guessing you wouldn't be doing either if he agreed with you, so I have to infer that the disagreement is your reason for reverting to such tactics. Seems to be the go to on here anymore. As I said I blame it on the cancel culture.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Orestes' wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:45 am

That’s what I was trying to get through to wings treefrog. He is welcome to his opinion, and I didn’t get mad at him. I just didn’t agree with it
But you felt the need to refer to him as a "troll" and now you're making fun of his name. I'm guessing you wouldn't be doing either if he agreed with you, so I have to infer that the disagreement is your reason for reverting to such tactics. Seems to be the go to on here anymore. As I said I blame it on the cancel culture.
No. His trolling is the reason for my tactics. I don’t agree with this statement of yours but I’m not going to call you a troll but if you were talking squats and hemorrhoids, I may tend to lean that way. The name must have been autocorrect. I typed it out right

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:48 am

No. His trolling is the reason for my tactics. I don’t agree with this statement of yours but I’m not going to call you a troll but if you were talking squats and hemorrhoids, I may tend to lean that way. The name must have been autocorrect. I typed it out right
Now you have me even more curious. So, what is your definition for "trolling." I would be interested in his as well, since he off handedly, if that's a word LOL, referred to you as a "trolling motor" I believe it was. It seems to me that he's making the claim that doing "squats" is important to winning. Is that what you consider "trolling"?

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Orestes' wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:54 am

Now you have me even more curious. So, what is your definition for "trolling." I would be interested in his as well, since he off handedly, if that's a word LOL, referred to you as a "trolling motor" I believe it was. It seems to me that he's making the claim that doing "squats" is important to winning. Is that what you consider "trolling"?
Read over in the Ironton/Bacon thread. He is definitely trolling. My definition is someone that says something to try and elicit a response (just as he has here) but tries to be funny at the same time even though it’s really not. There is plenty of trolls on these kind of sites. He isn’t serious. He’s just trolling. That’s why rolltanks called him a troll to begin with and I agree with him. The Goodwin not making them squat was his “troll pitch” to elicit a response and it worked

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:01 pm

Read over in the Ironton/Bacon thread. He is definitely trolling. My definition is someone that says something to try and elicit a response (just as he has here) but tries to be funny at the same time even though it’s really not. There is plenty of trolls on these kind of sites. He isn’t serious. He’s just trolling. That’s why rolltanks called him a troll to begin with and I agree with him. The Goodwin not making them squat was his “troll pitch” to elicit a response and it worked
So, you respond to people you consider "trolls" even though you know they are trying to get you to do just that? LOL Seems like you are intrigued by these "tolls" as you spent a good deal of time first debating with him before eventually "calling him out." From what I've read I surmise that he's passionate about his belief that football players should be doing squats and he has 'heard" that Marion Local doesn't do them. I read his post that you referred to about the Ironton team being devoted to squats and I would consider that as him paying them a compliment, at least by his measure. I would still wager that if he agreed with you on something instead of disagreeing with you the term "troll" would never have been mentioned. And the simple fact that you referred to him as a "troll," which I'm sure you had to be fairly certain would "illicit a response" from him, you could be considered a "troll" by your own definition. Silly as it may seem.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Orestes' wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:21 pm
Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:01 pm

So, you respond to people you consider "trolls" even though you know they are trying to get you to do just that? LOL Seems like you are intrigued by these "tolls" as you spent a good deal of time first debating with him before eventually "calling him out." From what I've read I surmise that he's passionate about his belief that football players should be doing squats and he has 'heard" that Marion Local doesn't do them. I read his post that you referred to about the Ironton team being devoted to squats and I would consider that as him paying them a compliment, at least by his measure. I would still wager that if he agreed with you on something instead of disagreeing with you the term "troll" would never have been mentioned. And the simple fact that you referred to him as a "troll," which I'm sure you had to be fairly certain would "illicit a response" from him, you could be considered a "troll" by your own definition. Silly as it may seem.
Well at first I didn’t realize he was. He commented here before the Ironton thread. Once I seen that though, I knew he was. You’re entitled to your opinion. I’ll be a troll if that’s what you see fit :)

6O HORN3TS 🐝

Return to “Football”