Maria Stein 17 vs New Bremen 24 MAC vs MAC

Orestes'
Freshman Team

Re: Maria Stein vs New Bremen. MAC vs MAC

Post by Orestes' »

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:28 pm
Orestes' wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:21 pm
Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:01 pm

Read over in the Ironton/Bacon thread. He is definitely trolling. My definition is someone that says something to try and elicit a response (just as he has here) but tries to be funny at the same time even though it’s really not. There is plenty of trolls on these kind of sites. He isn’t serious. He’s just trolling. That’s why rolltanks called him a troll to begin with and I agree with him. The Goodwin not making them squat was his “troll pitch” to elicit a response and it worked
So, you respond to people you consider "trolls" even though you know they are trying to get you to do just that? LOL Seems like you are intrigued by these "tolls" as you spent a good deal of time first debating with him before eventually "calling him out." From what I've read I surmise that he's passionate about his belief that football players should be doing squats and he has 'heard" that Marion Local doesn't do them. I read his post that you referred to about the Ironton team being devoted to squats and I would consider that as him paying them a compliment, at least by his measure. I would still wager that if he agreed with you on something instead of disagreeing with you the term "troll" would never have been mentioned. And the simple fact that you referred to him as a "troll," which I'm sure you had to be fairly certain would "illicit a response" from him, you could be considered a "troll" by your own definition. Silly as it may seem.
Well at first I didn’t realize he was. He commented here before the Ironton thread. Once I seen that though, I knew he was. You’re entitled to your opinion. I’ll be a troll if that’s what you see fit :)
You can be a troll without my permission. Based on your definition and this statement you made on the other thread you referred to, "In other words, Burg is the Catholic(est) non Catholic in that area?", I would say you would certainly qualify as a troll as much as the guy you're hating on. I can't imagine that you made that comment without expecting and even hoping to "illicit a response." LOL

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Orestes' wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:33 pm
Orestes' wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:21 pm

So, you respond to people you consider "trolls" even though you know they are trying to get you to do just that? LOL Seems like you are intrigued by these "tolls" as you spent a good deal of time first debating with him before eventually "calling him out." From what I've read I surmise that he's passionate about his belief that football players should be doing squats and he has 'heard" that Marion Local doesn't do them. I read his post that you referred to about the Ironton team being devoted to squats and I would consider that as him paying them a compliment, at least by his measure. I would still wager that if he agreed with you on something instead of disagreeing with you the term "troll" would never have been mentioned. And the simple fact that you referred to him as a "troll," which I'm sure you had to be fairly certain would "illicit a response" from him, you could be considered a "troll" by your own definition. Silly as it may seem.
Well at first I didn’t realize he was. He commented here before the Ironton thread. Once I seen that though, I knew he was. You’re entitled to your opinion. I’ll be a troll if that’s what you see fit :)
You can be a troll without my permission. Based on your definition and this statement you made on the other thread you referred to, "In other words, Burg is the Catholic(est) non Catholic in that area?", I would say you would certainly qualify as a troll as much as the guy you're hating on. I can't imagine that you made that comment without expecting and even hoping to "illicit a response." LOL
Seems like that was the point they were trying to get across but the CB #’s show different. Both have a CB of 21. I’ll save you the hassle of looking it up so you can try to say that about us. Our CB is 0 and we are not open enrollment

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:36 pm

Seems like that was the point they were trying to get across but the CB #’s show different. Both have a CB of 21. I’ll save you the hassle of looking it up so you can try to say that about us. Our CB is 0 and we are not open enrollment
Did you not think you would get a response with that comment?

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Orestes' wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:39 pm

The main reason I asked him that is because I knew for months that both teams had a CB of 21. But you win here. I’m ready to talk about a game, not argue with you all day. More drama than an entire season of desperate housewives

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:42 pm

The main reason I asked him that is because I knew for months that both teams had a CB of 21. But you win here. I’m ready to talk about a game, not argue with you all day. More drama than an entire season of desperate housewives
Agreed.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Orestes' wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:46 pm

Agreed.
In other news, since this was a MAC thread, NB vs LCC should be a good game later. It’s the game I’ll be watching

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:57 pm
Agreed.
In other news, since this was a MAC thread, NB vs LCC should be a good game later. It’s the game I’ll be watching
Oh I'll be watching it since I have interest in who NC will be facing next if they win. But maybe I'm not permitted to mention that since NC isn't in the MAC. LOL

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Orestes' wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:00 pm

Agreed.
Oh I'll be watching it since I have interest in who NC will be facing next if they win. But maybe I'm not permitted to mention that since NC isn't in the MAC. LOL
Sure you are. You can mention any team. We aren’t in the MAC either. I keep up with as many schools as I can

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Agreed.
Good luck to your NC team. JFK is favored but that doesn’t mean NC can’t pull out a win

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:08 pm

Good luck to your NC team. JFK is favored but that doesn’t mean NC can’t pull out a win
It'll be tough. But there's always a chance.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Orestes' wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:18 pm

Yes. I wasn’t real convinced on JFK until they beat Lucas 21-0. That was a good win. I thought for sure Lucas would win that

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:24 pm
Orestes' wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:18 pm

Yes. I wasn’t real convinced on JFK until they beat Lucas 21-0. That was a good win. I thought for sure Lucas would win that
I thought the same thing. I didn't worry much about anyone until Shadyside. I had heard they had some players return from earlier in the year is really the only reason they concerned me. But I really thought Lucas would be a tough out.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

What a game this is!

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

NB wins it. 28-26

6O HORN3TS 🐝