HANG ON! OHSAA To Move State Football Championships To Massillon

Kirtland80
All State

Re: HANG ON! OHSAA To Move State Football Championships To Massillon

Post by Kirtland80 »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:56 pm
BuckeyeBond wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:06 pm
thebarlowbandit wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:35 am

And find me a Central Ohio stadium who can hold the requirement and was willing! I’ll be waiting!
Selby Stadium at Ohio Wesleyan has held D-1 playoff games & could have held this years games if at all possible. It’s centrally located and hold around 10k.
NOT this year they didn’t, and in fact OWU and their entire conference has played NO fall sports! Have allowed no games on their campus, including their own students and yet YOU say they would have hosted outside high school teams.

And Mr Einstein, Shelby would only allow 1365 covid fans and they had no waiver to go to 1500.

I will be more than happy to give you Doug’s office number (OWU AD), feel free to ask them if they would host. 740-368-3738 Please ask them if they would have hosted. Nice try, but just because you thought of a stadium doesn’t mean you actually have any information
Well said! It was either Massillon or cancel. If they would have been canceled, you’d still have people complaining

6O HORN3TS 🐝
BuckeyeBond
Riding the Bench

Post by BuckeyeBond »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:35 am

And find me a Central Ohio stadium who can hold the requirement and was willing! I’ll be waiting!
Selby Stadium at Ohio Wesleyan has held D-1 playoff games & could have held this years games if at all possible. It’s centrally located and hold around 10k.
NOT this year they didn’t, and in fact OWU and their entire conference has played NO fall sports! Have allowed no games on their campus, including their own students and yet YOU say they would have hosted outside high school teams.

And Mr Einstein, Shelby would only allow 1365 covid fans and they had no waiver to go to 1500.

I will be more than happy to give you Doug’s office number (OWU AD), feel free to ask them if they would host. 740-368-3738 Please ask them if they would have hosted. Nice try, but just because you thought of a stadium doesn’t mean you actually have any information
Go back and read my quote. I did say Selby Stadium & that it was centrally located. I also said “ If it was possible” never said they would, not once did I say that. Also I never said they hosted a D-1 playoff game this year, I said they have before. I never once said I had any information, I simply thought of a stadium & said maybe if at all possible. Why be an ass?

Greenwave38
Waterboy

Post by Greenwave38 »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:53 pm If for covid reasons, Franklin County has 53 cases a day per 100,000 people and Stark County 59 cases per day per 100,000. This is truly the year of the Idiot. Unbelievable doing this one day prior to games. The Shepherd in the governors mansion is truly off his rocker along with the county officials.
DEWine doesnt live in the governor mansion in columbus he lives in cedarville an hour southwest of columbus

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Greenwave38 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:55 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:53 pm If for covid reasons, Franklin County has 53 cases a day per 100,000 people and Stark County 59 cases per day per 100,000. This is truly the year of the Idiot. Unbelievable doing this one day prior to games. The Shepherd in the governors mansion is truly off his rocker along with the county officials.
DEWine doesnt live in the governor mansion in columbus he lives in cedarville an hour southwest of columbus
Then upscale Bexley wasn't good enough for him apparently ? :lol:

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Zunardo
Freshman Team

Post by Zunardo »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:07 pm
He does live in the Bexley mansion during the week, and goes home to Cedarville on the weekends.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Zunardo wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:26 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:07 pm

He does live in the Bexley mansion during the week, and goes home to Cedarville on the weekends.
That's what I thought. He's not out there with all the old hippies around Cedarville/Yellow Springs area during the week. :lol:

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

BuckeyeBond wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:15 pm

Go back and read my quote. I did say Selby Stadium & that it was centrally located. I also said “ If it was possible” never said they would, not once did I say that. Also I never said they hosted a D-1 playoff game this year, I said they have before. I never once said I had any information, I simply thought of a stadium & said maybe if at all possible. Why be an ass?
You totally miss the point!!! Selby Stadium was NOT available. But hey, gives you a reason to bitch anyway.

BuckeyeBond
Riding the Bench

Post by BuckeyeBond »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:10 am

You totally miss the point!!! Selby Stadium was NOT available. But hey, gives you a reason to bitch anyway.
I clearly get the point. You like being an asshole. I simply thought of a stadium that was large enough. I had no clue
It wasn’t available nor did I act like it.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

BuckeyeBond wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:19 pm
thebarlowbandit wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:10 am
I clearly get the point. You like being an asshole. I simply thought of a stadium that was large enough. I had no clue
It wasn’t available nor did I act like it.
Nah, I just like pointing out fallacy in thought. So now you know that the super easy solution you had was one that was NOT possible. No wonder it was so easy!

Return to “Football”