When they start censoring valid questions it means something is being hidden

SpeedKillz

When they start censoring valid questions it means something is being hidden

Post by SpeedKillz »

Confirmed.

They tell on themselves.

PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Re: When they start censoring valid questions it means something is being hidden

Post by PirateFan[69] »

SpeedKillz wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:13 pm Confirmed.

They tell on themselves.
Agreed, what’s really going on, don’t care that much ab what really is just want this mysterious situation to just unravel

SpeedKillz

Re: When they start censoring valid questions it means something is being hidden

Post by SpeedKillz »

PirateFan[69] wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:27 pm
SpeedKillz wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:13 pm Confirmed.

They tell on themselves.
Agreed, what’s really going on, don’t care that much ab what really is just want this mysterious situation to just unravel
Well this much is for sure. They sure do try to silence and censor stories when they cant control the narrative.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

It’s a high school sports forum, not a be an asshole towards high schoolers anonymously forum

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

danicalifornia wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:34 pm It’s a high school sports forum, not a be an asshole towards high schoolers anonymously forum
Some would argue only those w something to hide see critical thinking & trsnsparency as "disrespect" because critical thinking and transparency eliminates the ability to control the narrative.

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

Pretty bizarre to get this worked up over an internet message board...may need to find a hotline to call for help getting calmed down.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

522Pirate wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:41 pm Pretty bizarre to get this worked up over an internet message board...may need to find a hotline to call for help getting calmed down.
Another attempt at a narrative switch. It only works and sounds believable in your head. 😂

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

So...you think everyone on this site is in cahoots with the ironton program and involved in the cover up of the century? You may have become unhinged...but go off I guess 🤷🏾‍♂️

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

I'm Ironton supporter I have no qualms in admitting that and Ironton isn't hiding nothing the QB for Ironton is hurt.
The running back is hurt as stated but yet that isn't good enough for some people they still have to try to make themselves important with accusations.
That crap over the years has hurt this forum more than anything else.
People get tired of hearing others bash the teams they support and be big keyboard warriors by beating up on the kids.
The purpose of this forum and site was team support and being proud of their teams.
I never once slandered another team and I was under another name maniac66 at one time till I lost my password and had to choose another screen name.
And I truly believe it isn't censorship it's protecting the integrity of this site and kids and schools that made this site so wonderful.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

522Pirate wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:54 pm So...you think everyone on this site is in cahoots with the ironton program and involved in the cover up of the century? You may have become unhinged...but go off I guess 🤷🏾‍♂️
Not at all. Several were very engaged in the topic and discussion as a matter of fact. 💯

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

fielddaddy wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:11 pm I'm Ironton supporter I have no qualms in admitting that and Ironton isn't hiding nothing the QB for Ironton is hurt.
The running back is hurt as stated but yet that isn't good enough for some people they still have to try to make themselves important with accusations.
That crap over the years has hurt this forum more than anything else.
People get tired of hearing others bash the teams they support and be big keyboard warriors by beating up on the kids.
The purpose of this forum and site was team support and being proud of their teams.
I never once slandered another team and I was under another name maniac66 at one time till I lost my password and had to choose another screen name.
And I truly believe it isn't censorship it's protecting the integrity of this site and kids and schools that made this site so wonderful.
Questions are not accusations or slander.

Questions and critical thinking are both normal.

Its a lot to digest down there. Ik.

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

Get em Dick Tracy

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Again, this whole story is odd and the timing is even more so.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

packers80 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:35 pm Again, this whole story is odd and the timing is even more so.
Thats fair scrutiny. Its not an invasion of privacy.

He is a nationally rated recruit.

So like it or not, it's a story.

Don't like the game. Dont be a part of it. 💯

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Are ya gonna try to ban it when another media outlet questions it also? 😂

Do you guys function in the real world? Lol

When the narrative suits you its national this and national that.

When it doesnt its "aww golly gee we's jus some small town public school ball players down hurr. Duhaw duhaw. 😂😂😂"

You want it all one way. Lol

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

Will the congressional hearings be on C-Span or how can we follow this developing story?

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

522Pirate wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:49 pm Will the congressional hearings be on C-Span or how can we follow this developing story?
Yaknow the deflection makes the story even more intriguing. 🤷‍♂️

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

522Pirate wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:49 pm Will the congressional hearings be on C-Span or how can we follow this developing story?
So you really believe considering all the diff media outlets we have now ( twitch, youtube, ig, twitter,) and podcasts and influencers along w the local affiliate and natl media the idea of more questions is unrealistic? 😂😂

https://www.cbssports.com/college-footb ... or-carter/

Tell me ya antiquated w/o tellin me ya antiquated. lolol

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

Just trying to throw you sleuths off this trail...can’t let this bombshell report come out...could be very damaging to...someone I guess.

Return to “Football”