Week 1 cancels

eagles73Taylor
SE

Re: Week 1 cancels

Post by eagles73Taylor »

I am an infectious disease doctor, a retired astronaut, and certified genius. I own multiple mansions and condos around the world. My opinion is everyone is beneath me, and I have all the answers! Trying to argue with someone who hides behind a screen name is like trying to bail the Titanic with a spoon!

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

ValleyStrong wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:32 am
BobcatFuture1 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:55 am
Crab's Brother wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:39 am

:!:
Ding!

Speedkillz, many of us have served our country, and have an education. Your generalization of the area is garbage, and full of resentments. Not sure why little Susie turned you down but i am going to guess it stung you badly, and it probably worked out well for her.

There are many reasons to be hesitant of this so called vaccine. First, it is not an actual vaccine....show me the proof once inoculated you will not contract the Covid for any extended period.....data does not support this, so you cannot. Secondly, what long term studies have been done to show the the safety over the long term for our children? There is none, however there have been studies to show a percentage of youth will have cardiac, and pulmonary issues. Yes it may be small, but that risk is still there. Thirdly, if it is the cure then why is it not approved for children below 12? Again, this is not an actual vaccine, and until there is one, the people of this country should be allowed to make their own choices.

If you are going ro spew your hate upon us so called cosplay, walmart greeters maybe you should get in the front leaning rest position. Remember this is not a dictatorship, and the civilians did not sign on to the military so they are not mandated or forced to take the shots and pills we had to while we served. How many civilians left have had the smallpox vaccine? Not many but I have, and you probably have. You dont hear me complaining about that.

You obviously do not realize more people besides yourself have served this Great country, and have an education beyond hs. Your verbage, and demeanor is a disgrace to that very uniform that myself and many others have put on for this country to give everyone the freedoms they have everyday.
Imagine an entire regions history and then the fact they are STILL unable to provide their communities with clean water. Your region is an abject failure. You say many fine people. I say the definition of apathy, complacency, and living below average.

Sorry. Truth hurts.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

SpeedKillz wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:32 am
BobcatFuture1 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:55 am

Ding!

Speedkillz, many of us have served our country, and have an education. Your generalization of the area is garbage, and full of resentments. Not sure why little Susie turned you down but i am going to guess it stung you badly, and it probably worked out well for her.

There are many reasons to be hesitant of this so called vaccine. First, it is not an actual vaccine....show me the proof once inoculated you will not contract the Covid for any extended period.....data does not support this, so you cannot. Secondly, what long term studies have been done to show the the safety over the long term for our children? There is none, however there have been studies to show a percentage of youth will have cardiac, and pulmonary issues. Yes it may be small, but that risk is still there. Thirdly, if it is the cure then why is it not approved for children below 12? Again, this is not an actual vaccine, and until there is one, the people of this country should be allowed to make their own choices.

If you are going ro spew your hate upon us so called cosplay, walmart greeters maybe you should get in the front leaning rest position. Remember this is not a dictatorship, and the civilians did not sign on to the military so they are not mandated or forced to take the shots and pills we had to while we served. How many civilians left have had the smallpox vaccine? Not many but I have, and you probably have. You dont hear me complaining about that.

You obviously do not realize more people besides yourself have served this Great country, and have an education beyond hs. Your verbage, and demeanor is a disgrace to that very uniform that myself and many others have put on for this country to give everyone the freedoms they have everyday.
Imagine an entire regions history and then the fact they are STILL unable to provide their communities with clean water. Your region is an abject failure. You say many fine people. I say the definition of apathy, complacency, and living below average.

Sorry. Truth hurts.
Then why are you spending your most valuable commodity (your time) posting on a message board about high school sports in a region that is an abject failure?

Prime Time
S

Post by Prime Time »

The truth does hurts but with only vaccine rates in 30 percent range in southeastern Ohio, that says it all. This is one reason we are still in this pandemic and we will continue to be in this situation for foreseeable future ,with the same people still against vaccines. people if not vaccinated your going to get it sooner or later. that’s a fact, kinda like Russian roulette, you will get it.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Crab's Brother wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:37 am

Sorry. Truth hurts.
Then why are you spending your most valuable commodity (your time) posting on a message board about high school sports in a region that is an abject failure?
Because those kids are awesome.

The adults are pathetic.

They should be ashamed. Kids deserve better and the adults have failed to provide it. No growth.

One quality I gained from my time serving in the military is an apprecation for not being spared truths even if they sting. 💯

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Prime Time wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:41 am The truth does hurts but with only vaccine rates in 30 percent range in southeastern Ohio, that says it all. This is one reason we are still in this pandemic and we will continue to be in this situation for foreseeable future ,with the same people still against vaccines. people if not vaccinated your going to get it sooner or later. that’s a fact, kinda like Russian roulette, you will get it.
Exactly. Just another example in a long history of the adults in this region failing the youth and their communities.

Sociological, and economic failure is a tradition for them.

Btw so is science and math illiteracy. Go figure. Smh

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

SpeedKillz wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:42 am

Sorry. Truth hurts.

The adults are pathetic.

They should be ashamed. Kids deserve better and the adults have failed to provide it. No growth.

One quality I gained from my time serving in the military is an apprecation for not being spared truths even if they sting. 💯

Oh so the kids you watched and had an interest in while they were playing sports and were "awesome" ten years ago have now grown up and are leading a region that is an abject failure....The kids are awesome until they are not kids anymore. Got it. Carry on. I am just going to check on out of this thread.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Crab's Brother wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:56 am
SpeedKillz wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:42 am

The adults are pathetic.

Oh so the kids you watched and had an interest in while they were playing sports and were "awesome" ten years ago have now grown up and are leading a region that is an abject failure....The kids are awesome until they are not kids anymore. Got it. Carry on. I am just going to check on out of this thread.
Actually, statistically, those kids abandon your region just like I did way long ago. For better.

Because you failed them. And sure, check out. You checked out on your comnunities a long time ago too. 🤷‍♂️

That's why ya population is shrinking.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

For starters if you served in the military part of what you served for was our freedom to make choices. If people don't want the vaccine that is their choice right now in America. I also served for 13 years on active duty. Have i been vaccinated i certainly have. Has everyone in my family been vaccinated ? No. Do i think they should be vaccinated? yes.

Do i feel the need to shame them or blame them for the spread of COVID-19? no. When they came out with a vaccine for polio did we know what the long term effects of the vaccine was? no has anyone who ever was vaccinated for polio got polio? yes

No vaccine is 100% effective never has been never will be.

We recently had a family reunion there were 42 adults there. informally we took a poll and 31 of the 42 had at least one vaccine shot. 25 were fully vaccinated. out of the 11 who were not vaccinated. 7 of them voted for clinton and biden. 9 of of them voted for biden. There were only 2 trump supporters not vaccinated. 5 of the 11 not vaccinated works in medical profession that were not vaccinated.

There were way more people not vaccinated because of the way vaccines are talked about and they felt they were being shamed into getting one then were actually against the vaccine.

out of the 54 people i work with we have 27 who have turned in proof of vaccination we have offered money for people to get vaccinated is the only reason i know. me talking to people most of the people that are not vaccinated most of them do not vote. Most of them say they don't really have a problem with vaccines they just haven't bothered to get it yet.

we have several people planning to get vaccinated now that the one vaccine has been fully approved.

On a side note in all the time covid has been going on my only employee that have tested positive for covid has tested positive after one of their family members got it and the had to quarantine with them.

we work side by side every day not social distanced no glass protective sheilds we are poor at mask wearing but we are fanatical about hand washing and cleaning. i know none of that is scientific but is something to think about.

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

MttaFan wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:23 am Can we get back to cancellations......
As soon as he gets back to saving the world.....of warcraft.

ValleyStrong
Freshman Team

Post by ValleyStrong »

I hope the moderators weed out the trolls. This is a great site but several threads have become topix. A few of these people are only degrading and slanderous at best. For what they feel it requires the world to inoculate at the same time, and then a second or third time and all borders and travel to stop. It would also require all international shipments from household, electronics, to oil to cease until there is a cure rate. It is a virus and mutates faster than vaccine creation. No matter inoculation rate which if remember we were told no breakthroughs, then minimal, to now yes breakthrouggh but you shouldn't die. But hey oxycontin, Agent orange, burn pits, the A-plant are all healthy and fine until they aren't. Funny how the koolaide pours only when it is in specific groups best interests. This get back to the sports at hand, and quit putting people down because they do not have the same ideology as you. If you want vaccinated more power to ya, if you don't oh well practice good hygiene and keep your distance or mask if you are worried.

Return to “Football”