Logan @ Jackson 8-19-21

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Logan @ Jackson 8-19-21

Post by Ironman92 »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:13 pm
Paladin wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:04 pm Not even close. Poland would wipe the field with Jackson. Watched the opener with D-III Canfield, who will make the playoffs. D-IV Poland was down 17-12 in the 4th qtr and driving to the red zone for the go ahead TD. Penalty then a turnover. Canfield drove the field for another TD. Game over.. Canfield is tough. Poland will still make the playoffs. They are very good.Both teams are very talented and tough. No SEO football here. As for the parochials, Ursuline has reloaded and they will be making a playoff run. Cardinal Mooney is currently a joke. Poland would kick their arse too. The one to watch is Warren JFK. Return most of their players from last years title game including Valenth, a Jr at 6’4, 270 who dominates. They would beat many D-IIs and IIIs. Ytown area will produce a large number of playoff teams.

Of note, Legendary HC Bill Bohren won his 296 game at Mathews over Steubenville CC, 6-0. He is 85....... lol
Poland got killed by Ursuline 35-7. Ursuline got killed by Lake Catholic 35-7. Bloom Carroll lost to Lake Catholic 17-10. Bloom Carroll beat Logan 14-0. Jackson beat Logan by 30. Jackson would do fine vs Poland
Lol…good work

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Paladin wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:04 pm Not even close. Poland would wipe the field with Jackson. Watched the opener with D-III Canfield, who will make the playoffs. D-IV Poland was down 17-12 in the 4th qtr and driving to the red zone for the go ahead TD. Penalty then a turnover. Canfield drove the field for another TD. Game over.. Canfield is tough. Poland will still make the playoffs. They are very good.Both teams are very talented and tough. No SEO football here. As for the parochials, Ursuline has reloaded and they will be making a playoff run. Cardinal Mooney is currently a joke. Poland would kick their arse too. The one to watch is Warren JFK. Return most of their players from last years title game including Valenth, a Jr at 6’4, 270 who dominates. They would beat many D-IIs and IIIs. Ytown area will produce a large number of playoff teams.

Of note, Legendary HC Bill Bohren won his 296 game at Mathews over Steubenville CC, 6-0. He is 85....... lol
Poland got killed by Ursuline 35-7. Ursuline got killed by Lake Catholic 35-7. Bloom Carroll lost to Lake Catholic 17-10. Bloom Carroll beat Logan 14-0. Jackson beat Logan by 30. Jackson would do fine vs Poland
Raiders of the lost ark...............I take it those was last year scores??................................Big Paladin is talking about what he watched this year,....I do believe.......................

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:05 am

Raiders of the lost ark...............I take it those was last year scores??................................Big Paladin is talking about what he watched this year,....I do believe.......................
Correct.

Have gun, will travel
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Ohiostrut wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:09 am Big time game…..
1987chieftains wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:10 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:25 pm I look for loss #2 @ Teays Valley.
Until there is some consistence this game is going to be a loss.
Hard to have consistency if you change offensive every year,time for the offensive coordinator to go
[/quote]

Very true.

AT THE RESERVATION
Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

Logan is down this year, way down. I think they showed that the winged tee is not as unstoppable as they thought it was. Other than that Jackson is on a whole other level than Logan is. Logan should stick to playing the smaller teams in SEO until they can get some confidence and also stick to an up to date offense that fits your talent.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Logan could take to learning how to tackle. Some of those grabbing at tackles reminds me when first playing tackle football and being afraid to hit so you back off and try to grab.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

noreply66 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:32 am Logan could take to learning how to tackle. Some of those grabbing at tackles reminds me when first playing tackle football and being afraid to hit so you back off and try to grab.
Tackling is important. I hope Logan gets things turned around soon. Would love to see them hosting a few playoff games of their own in the near future.

Return to “Football”