Waverly 42 Unioto 10 2021

smurray
SEOPS HO

Waverly 42 Unioto 10 2021

Post by smurray »

Waverly with an impressive 42-14 win over a very good Johnstown team tonight while the Tanks fall hard to the Aces of Amanda Clearcreek.

Wade Futhey with over 600 yards passing in two games spreading the ball around to 5 very good receivers.
Hurd with 150 yards rushing and 2 TD’s tonight adding to the passing attack.

Tiger defense stepped up big in the 2nd half shutting out the Johnnies while the offense exploded for 28 unanswered points.

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Week 3 Waverly at Unioto

Post by greygoose »

Waverly's defense has played really well to start the season and I think Unioto just lost to much and not there for this matchup. Waverly by 28 plus

Ed Gennero
JV Team

Post by Ed Gennero »

Waverly by a bunch

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

Clock should run pretty easy this game. Unioto struggling to put up points so far this season. Something you’ve gotta be able to do against Waverly

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
VC94
Riding the Bench

Post by VC94 »

This one will get ugly fast. Waverly by as many as they want.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Waverly big

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Waverly big.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Unioto is a year away. Almost all of their skill guys are sophomores being led by a sophomore QB. Tough one ahead for the Tanks this Friday. They just have to show up and compete and just keep getting better.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Waverly had a couple guys get banged up against Johnstown. Hope they aren’t serious injuries and will be ready to go for this one. Tigers can’t overlook the Sherman’s - have to come out and play Tiger ball and put it away. I believe this will be the only game on grass for the Tigers this year.

mlittle: saw your son and (girlfriend?) at lunch today. She was driving a nice ride….. 😎

Shoedaddy
Freshman Team

Post by Shoedaddy »

smurray wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:21 pm Waverly had a couple guys get banged up against Johnstown. Hope they aren’t serious injuries and will be ready to go for this one. Tigers can’t overlook the Sherman’s - have to come out and play Tiger ball and put it away. I believe this will be the only game on grass for the Tigers this year.

mlittle: saw your son and (girlfriend?) at lunch today. She was driving a nice ride….. 😎
Court House

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Shoedaddy wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:29 pm
smurray wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:21 pm Waverly had a couple guys get banged up against Johnstown. Hope they aren’t serious injuries and will be ready to go for this one. Tigers can’t overlook the Sherman’s - have to come out and play Tiger ball and put it away. I believe this will be the only game on grass for the Tigers this year.

Court House
I wasn’t sure if they had turf.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

We date for money in this house. prolly some poor guys wife taking him to lunch.

LetsBeReal
JV Team

Post by LetsBeReal »

Will there be a live stream?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

LetsBeReal wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:04 pm Will there be a live stream?
Southern Ohio Sports Authority on YouTube will have it. I’m not sure if anyone else will have it too.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I think the Tigers will be a little to much for the Sherman's this year.

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Post by Bumpy »

Unioto can only hope to end this game injury free, then get into SVC action next week and start winning some games.

LetsBeReal
JV Team

Post by LetsBeReal »

danicalifornia wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:59 pm
LetsBeReal wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:04 pm Will there be a live stream?
Southern Ohio Sports Authority on YouTube will have it. I’m not sure if anyone else will have it too.
Thanks very much! Covid has really taken a toll the last couple weeks and a lot of us will have to miss out. Please if you are sick at all stay at home. It’s not worth someone’s life. I’m rather conservative, I don’t trust the vaccines. But you are a fool if you aren’t taking this virus seriously. Don’t be the selfish A-hole that doesn’t want to be cooped up for 10 days. People die in less than 5.

It’s really not worth it. I’m sorry I’m on a soapbox but I see so much unnecessary death and suffering and it’s really hitting home!

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

smurray wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:58 am Waverly with an impressive 42-14 win over a very good Johnstown team tonight while the Tanks fall hard to the Aces of Amanda Clearcreek.

Wade Futhey with over 600 yards passing in two games spreading the ball around to 5 very good receivers.

Tiger defense stepped up big in the 2nd half shutting out the Johnnies while the offense exploded for 28 unanswered points.
Johnstown is not very good this year they are either very young or just down this year they got blowed out their first game also

Burg grad 85
MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

scott1297 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:07 am
smurray wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:58 am Waverly with an impressive 42-14 win over a very good Johnstown team tonight while the Tanks fall hard to the Aces of Amanda Clearcreek.

Johnstown is not very good this year they are either very young or just down this year they got blowed out their first game also
Yeah they aren’t as good as they typically are. But I would bet they would compete/beat 75% of our area teams.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

MasterOfNone wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:10 am
scott1297 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:07 am

Yeah they aren’t as good as they typically are. But I would bet they would compete/beat 75% of our area teams.
Ya, they would for sure. They are still good with I believe I counted 17 seniors (who would have been juniors last year), with several juniors and 55 total on the roster. Waverly just wore them down. Many teams around here won’t be able to keep up with that pace, especially in the heat of the early season. Waverly is very well conditioned and if you aren’t used to it good luck.

Return to “Football”