9/11 Red, White & Blue Theme Cancelled... “unintentionally cause offense to some who see it differently”

radiodavel
JV Team

9/11 Red, White & Blue Theme Cancelled... “unintentionally cause offense to some who see it differently”

Post by radiodavel »

9/11 Red, White & Blue Theme Cancelled... “unintentionally cause offense to some who see it differently” https://statelinesportsnetwork.net/2021 ... ifferently

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Re: 9/11 Red, White & Blue Theme Cancelled... “unintentionally cause offense to some who see it differently”

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

What a shame. But the lefties on here will love it I'm sure.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
kantucky
Varsity

Re: 9/11 Red, White & Blue Theme Cancelled... “unintentionally cause offense to some who see it differently”

Post by kantucky »

There are other nation's around this planet they can relocate to. This is nauseous that this type of crap goes on. Far TOO much RED blood has been shed to give us our freedom, it's bountiful blessings come from one nation, Under God. For the life of me, I cannot understand how anyone can live here and not appreciate what we have. I fear for our future with this bunch today who hold nothing sacred, who seemingly are hell-bent on the self-destruction of America.

To worry about offending people honoring and celebrating the lives that were lost by the actions of a group of demoniacally driven madmen who's religion worships a god that doesn't even exist is horrible. The students should have done it anyway. They, the terrorist, each went out of this world without God, with no light or hope in their lives into eternal darkness

I was SURE PROUD to see each and every member of Ironton's football team all roll out from under Tank Stadium this past Friday proudly carrying an American Flag. IT was a beautiful sight!

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

kantucky wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:25 pm There are other nation's around this planet they can relocate to. This is nauseous that this type of crap goes on. Far TOO much RED blood has been shed to give us our freedom, it's bountiful blessings come from one nation, Under God. For the life of me, I cannot understand how anyone can live here and not appreciate what we have. I fear for our future with this bunch today who hold nothing sacred, who seemingly are hell-bent on the self-destruction of America.

To worry about offending people honoring and celebrating the lives that were lost by the actions of a group of demoniacally driven madmen who's religion worships a god that doesn't even exist is horrible. The students should have done it anyway. They, the terrorist, each went out of this world without God, with no light or hope in their lives into eternal darkness

I was SURE PROUD to see each and every member of Ironton's football team all roll out from under Tank Stadium this past Friday proudly carrying an American Flag. IT was a beautiful sight!
Glad to hear that about the Ironton players Kantucky.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

This is in a football game you give a personal foul to stand up for your team.

Former poster long ago on here Boonedawg lives out there. I am sure he along with his friends are flying and wearing the Red, White and Blue all over that area.

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

Jason Philaw, voice of the Tigers graciously allowed me to share this with everyone. Last weeks game against Moeller

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!

Return to “Football”