Fairland 58 Worthington Christian 28 2021 Playoffs

CAT22
Riding the Bench

Fairland 58 Worthington Christian 28 2021 Playoffs

Post by CAT22 »

Thoughts? Worthington Christians schedule does not look as strong as fairlands this season and they don’t seem to have any quality wins. Fairland seemed to be on a MISSION last night. I think the dragons keep the momentum from their 47-0 blowout over Buckeye Trail and roll in this one.
Fairland 42
Worthington Christian 14

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Week 12: Worthington Christian (8-2) @ Fairland (9-1)

Post by EasternDspy »

Fairland got a cushy first 2 rounds. I got Dragons by 32.

Dragonsbreath12
Riding the Bench

Playoffs round 2: Worthington Christian @ Fairland

Post by Dragonsbreath12 »

Dragons looked real good in the mud last night.
Probably gonna be a muddy one again.

Dragons by 2 scores.

MrFirstTake
SE

Re: Playoffs round 2: Worthington Christian @ Fairland

Post by MrFirstTake »

Fairland rolls here in my opinion 41-14 LOS, Defense, field conditions, and coaching all go to Fairland so I don’t see it staying close.

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

Easy Dragon win.

Dragon551990
Waterboy

Post by Dragon551990 »

Dragons played a complete game last night. Line dominated on both sides. RB1 Brumfield is a mud dawg! Ran angry 😤. Kept penalties to a minimum. Need this type of effort next week as well. Hopefully get a few key guys back this week too.

bsee12345
Varsity

Post by bsee12345 »

Fairland dominates this game. Running clock in the 2nd half.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Fairland easy in this one. WC is garbage

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

I the Fairland is just to much in the trenches for WC who got their first win against a team with a winning record in round 1. Fairland by 3 scores

Nicknevada86
Varsity

Post by Nicknevada86 »

Fair 45

SVTRaptor
Waterboy

Post by SVTRaptor »

Fairland by whatever score they want!

SVTRaptor
Waterboy

Post by SVTRaptor »

Fairland in a blowout 46-6

SVTRaptor
Waterboy

Post by SVTRaptor »

Fairland in a blowout 46-6

Giorgio Tsoukalous
JV Team

Post by Giorgio Tsoukalous »

The clock will run.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

I’m not sure the clock will run but I think Fairland will control the game from start to finish and win by a lot but not 30 I say 38-14 Dragons

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
RJShifko
Riding the Bench

Post by RJShifko »

Coach Cunningham is one of the best coaches around. He will have the Dragons ready to roll. Brumfield-Martin-Hunt-Kitts-Schmidt-Leep pick your poison from the offense. Hopefully Jackson can make the reads and throws again build off Buckeye Trail performance.
Fairland defense front 7 should have a big night against WC too. Should be a big night for the Dragons they just need to play their game

Personal Foul
Riding the Bench

Post by Personal Foul »

This will 100% be a running clock. I would bet it will be running when the 2nd half kickoff is kicked. 38-0 at half 56-14 final

WJ-OSU-STEELERS
Waterboy

Post by WJ-OSU-STEELERS »

MyFirstTake - I agree Fairland is the overwhelming favorite but you might want to look at who the Worthington Christian head coach is: Jeff Hartings. Hartings played at St Henry HS, went to Penn St, was a 1st round draft pick and played 10 years in the NFL winning a Super Bowl with the Steelers in 2006. Hartings has been the head coach at Worthington Christian for I believe 3 or 4 years and has improved the program. I’m sure the Fairland coaching staff is very good but Hartings has the credentials to be solid high school football coach. The Jimmy and Joe’s will be the difference and not the X and O’s in this game.

Dragonsbreath12
Riding the Bench

Post by Dragonsbreath12 »

WJ-OSU-STEELERS wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:49 pm MyFirstTake - I agree Fairland is the overwhelming favorite but you might want to look at who the Worthington Christian head coach is: Jeff Hartings. Hartings played at St Henry HS, went to Penn St, was a 1st round draft pick and played 10 years in the NFL winning a Super Bowl with the Steelers in 2006. Hartings has been the head coach at Worthington Christian for I believe 3 or 4 years and has improved the program. I’m sure the Fairland coaching staff is very good but Hartings has the credentials to be solid high school football coach. The Jimmy and Joe’s will be the difference and not the X and O’s in this game.

Great info, got me looking into him. Looks to have had a great career at Penn State and Pitt. Good coaching is a big part of developing these kids into great players. I think fairland just has a couple players that are the difference makers in this game.

Personal Foul
Riding the Bench

Post by Personal Foul »

WJ-OSU-STEELERS wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:49 pm MyFirstTake - I agree Fairland is the overwhelming favorite but you might want to look at who the Worthington Christian head coach is: Jeff Hartings. Hartings played at St Henry HS, went to Penn St, was a 1st round draft pick and played 10 years in the NFL winning a Super Bowl with the Steelers in 2006. Hartings has been the head coach at Worthington Christian for I believe 3 or 4 years and has improved the program. I’m sure the Fairland coaching staff is very good but Hartings has the credentials to be solid high school football coach. The Jimmy and Joe’s will be the difference and not the X and O’s in this game.
He’s a good coach but trust me it will not matter in the slightest. WC isn’t as good as they were the last couple of years and this game will get ugly very fast. I’ve seen WC play twice this year and they’re comparable to Racine Southern. That would be a competitive game this one will not be. Ugly early and often

Return to “Football”