2022 SOC1 & SOC2 Predictions

RelaxGoat

Re: 2022 SOC1 & SOC2 Predictions

Post by RelaxGoat »

Crab's Brother wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:48 pm Spell it out.

I would love to know who is playing offensive line at ND that would be a better carrying the football than the kids that are now.

Please....Spell it out.
Does Valley play the wing T? Asking for a friend.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

RelaxGoat wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:57 am

I would love to know who is playing offensive line at ND that would be a better carrying the football than the kids that are now.

Please....Spell it out.
What point are you trying to make? Valley runs the spread with the sugar/no huddle.

You have jumped all over the place coming up with everything under the sun that ND is doing wrong.

So far you have complained that there are kids on the sideline that should be carrying the football.

I've asked several times to spell it out. You keep saying I am lost in the weeds.

I just want to hear who should be starting and where and what offense ND should be running. That's it. You asked if you needed to spell it out and I am saying yes.

Give me the starting lineup and the system that ND should running. You have all the answers. Let's hear them.

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

It looks like to me when someone disagrees with the direction of a program or questions anything people come running to their defense. Let people have their opinions! If I think someone stinks THATS MY OPINION. I’ve heard everything from coach the team yourself to go to the school board. That’s ridiculous! I’m thinking that someone has hit a nerve and (to use one of their excuses) must be a coach, parent or very close to the program.

"Come on Dave, give me a break" Ted Templeton UNCHAINED!
RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Crab's Brother wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:46 am
RelaxGoat wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:57 am

Please....Spell it out.
What point are you trying to make? Valley runs the spread with the sugar/no huddle.

You have jumped all over the place coming up with everything under the sun that ND is doing wrong.

So far you have complained that there are kids on the sideline that should be carrying the football.

I've asked several times to spell it out. You keep saying I am lost in the weeds.

I just want to hear who should be starting and where and what offense ND should be running. That's it. You asked if you needed to spell it out and I am saying yes.

Give me the starting lineup and the system that ND should running. You have all the answers. Let's hear them.
Valley is a small school and fluctuates in numbers similar to ND.
I am assuming you agree with me that Crabtree was an awesome coach there. Did he run the wing T? Did he put 5’7 players on the line? Did he practice in the heat of the day? Did he lose more than he won?

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

RiverBallFan1 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:10 am It looks like to me when someone disagrees with the direction of a program or questions anything people come running to their defense. Let people have their opinions! If I think someone stinks THATS MY OPINION. I’ve heard everything from coach the team yourself to go to the school board. That’s ridiculous! I’m thinking that someone has hit a nerve and (to use one of their excuses) must be a coach, parent or very close to the program.
That guy only says run to the school board because he knows Ashley’s wife is on the school board. Crazy isn’t it.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Why are you bringing up Valley? I don't care if you want to compare the two. Completely fine if you think ND should follow the Valley model.

Last time and I will just stop because you are obviously not comprehending......Who should be starting for ND and what system should they be running?

I cannot be any more clearer on what I am asking. If you have all of the answers, please bless us with what they are.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

I would say yes follow Valley’s model. Is that clear? Not only are they similar, but they have played up. Clear enough? Want to be a winner? Do what winners do? Clear?

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Crab's Brother wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:21 pm Why are you bringing up Valley? I don't care if you want to compare the two. Completely fine if you think ND should follow the Valley model.

Last time and I will just stop because you are obviously not comprehending......Who should be starting for ND and what system should they be running?

I cannot be any more clearer on what I am asking. If you have all of the answers, please bless us with what they are.
I have answered you over and over. You did not address any of those questions. Compare your answers to the ND model. Which model works, and which model doesn’t. I was very clear there.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Or do you just want to keep blaming the kids for losses, and give credit to coaches for the wins? Keep the losing ways, or look at similar programs that win?

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Comical.

I asked who should be playing and you can't answer that. I asked what system. You can't answer that. I have not blamed anyone for anything. You are a keyboard tough guy that claims to know everything yet you won't answer anything.

I will play along....

Coach Crabtree was my coach and is my friend. We went 35-5 in my four years. My Junior year we went 10-0 running the ball 70% of the time and throwing it 30%. We had a 6'5' tackle. We had a 5'6'' tackle. Our 3 interior linemen maxed out at 5'10". Had a running back go for about 1500 yards with those guys and our QB had another 800 or so running. We won a lot of games. Lost one league game in 4 years. That loss was to Bob Ashley. They kicked our butts.

I answered your questions. Will I get mine answered?

Leviticus
Riding the Bench

Post by Leviticus »

RelaxGoat wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:30 pm
Crab's Brother wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:21 pm Why are you bringing up Valley? I don't care if you want to compare the two. Completely fine if you think ND should follow the Valley model.

I have answered you over and over. You did not address any of those questions. Compare your answers to the ND model. Which model works, and which model doesn’t. I was very clear there.
You keep saying skill guys need to be on the line and guys on the sideline should be skilled guys. We want names of you who think should be playing where? We get you don’t like the coaches or the system but you also keep saying guys need to change positions. That’s what we want to hear from you?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

What works at one program doesn't mean success at another program if that were the case the entire state would be following the MAC schools and what they do. ND is one of the smallest D7 schools in Ohio and for sure in the area, you might want to do this but there's a reality to it all that always has to be looked at. Really, you're the only one blaming the kids for the losses saying how there's better players on the sideline and the wrong kids and there's better athletes that are freshman. Seen your freshman team couple years ago this isn't true either, ND window for success is right now until the group of 8th graders get going up there believe they had a really nice 7th grade year.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

I'd have to question what the youth program looks like at Notre Dame. I know they have a Jr. High team, but do they have younger than that? Or do the kids play somewhere else, then at Notre Dame in Jr. High?

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Leviticus wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:42 pm
RelaxGoat wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:30 pm

You keep saying skill guys need to be on the line and guys on the sideline should be skilled guys. We want names of you who think should be playing where? We get you don’t like the coaches or the system but you also keep saying guys need to change positions. That’s what we want to hear from you?
Why do you need names? How about put the most athletic kids on the field?

sportsfan2244
Freshman Team

Post by sportsfan2244 »

I think all the athletic kids are on the field

sportsfan2244
Freshman Team

Post by sportsfan2244 »

transplant wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:46 pm I'd have to question what the youth program looks like at Notre Dame. I know they have a Jr. High team, but do they have younger than that? Or do the kids play somewhere else, then at Notre Dame in Jr. High?
The rough riders used to be majority ND kids, I am not sure if they are still called the rough riders or just Notre Dame. I think awhile back some parents complained that the rough riders were associated with ND so they made them change their colors from blue and gold to maroon/gold.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Gotcha, thanks for the info. Was just curious how it was ran.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

sportsfan2244 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:04 pm I think all the athletic kids are on the field
That could be the case, but then why do you have a 5’7” guy blocking for a 6’ guy if they are both athletic? Or could it be names matter too.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Now it makes sense.....Your kid/grandson/nephew is not playing and you feel like he doesn't have the "name". Got it. That is why you refuse to just name the names as to who should be playing.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

transplant wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:46 pm I'd have to question what the youth program looks like at Notre Dame. I know they have a Jr. High team, but do they have younger than that? Or do the kids play somewhere else, then at Notre Dame in Jr. High?
Rough Riders are the youth team for Notre Dame.

Return to “Football”