2022 SOC1 & SOC2 Predictions

RelaxGoat

Re: 2022 SOC1 & SOC2 Predictions

Post by RelaxGoat »

transplant wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:08 pm Gotcha, thanks for the info. Was just curious how it was ran.
The youth teams win, but when those kids get to high school and coached by Ashley, they lose.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Crab's Brother wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:15 pm Now it makes sense.....Your kid/grandson/nephew is not playing and you feel like he doesn't have the "name". Got it. That is why you refuse to just name the names as to who should be playing.
Crappy, I seen that coming from a mile away. I have no personal interest in the losing program. I just state that it is a losing program where the intentions are not to win, but to play kids with certain names at certain positions at the cost of winning. There is your bottom line Crappy.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

RelaxGoat wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:26 pm
Crab's Brother wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:15 pm Now it makes sense.....Your kid/grandson/nephew is not playing and you feel like he doesn't have the "name". Got it. That is why you refuse to just name the names as to who should be playing.
Crappy, I seen that coming from a mile away. I have no personal interest in the losing program. I just state that it is a losing program where the intentions are not to win, but to play kids with certain names at certain positions at the cost of winning. There is your bottom line Crappy.
Ahh...Such an amazing burn. I mean man you really got me.

All good. You have a problem with Bob Ashley and then I would say an issue with Webb, Metzler, or Hart having the football in their hands while your super athletic family member stands on the sideline. You have painted the picture perfectly.

Carry on your keyboard warrior assault on the ND program. It is a great look.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Crab's Brother wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:31 pm

All good. You have a problem with Bob Ashley and then I would say an issue with Webb, Metzler, or Hart having the football in their hands while your super athletic family member stands on the sideline. You have painted the picture perfectly.

Crappy, I am beginning to think you have a really close relationship with Ashley to not see what is happening there.
Tight buddies huh?

Leviticus
Riding the Bench

Post by Leviticus »

🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Is there a coach out there you think Notre Dame could get and be more successful? Who coaches the rough riders? Notre Dame parents? ex players? What system do they run?

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

RelaxGoat wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:34 pm
Crab's Brother wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:31 pm

Crappy, I am beginning to think you have a really close relationship with Ashley to not see what is happening there.
Tight buddies huh?
We know each other. Wouldn't say tight buddies. I played with his brother in law at Valley many moons ago. I have a nephew on the team so I pay attention. He gets to play though and he doesn't have a "name" and is a first generation Titan. He probably just earned it by having talent and working hard.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

transplant wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:46 pm I'd have to question what the youth program looks like at Notre Dame. I know they have a Jr. High team, but do they have younger than that? Or do the kids play somewhere else, then at Notre Dame in Jr. High?
Yeah they've got a youth program but the league they're in allows kids from other schools to play there, so you can see kids from Burg, Portsmouth anyone from the outside play there and then go back to their school come JH.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

transplant wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:36 pm Is there a coach out there you think Notre Dame could get and be more successful? Who coaches the rough riders? Notre Dame parents? ex players? What system do they run?
Yes, there are good coaches available. I could suggest a few. Crappy would accuse them and me of something awful. They are there though.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Leviticus wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:34 pm
🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯
Cute… you have to be a coach… just saying.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

greygoose wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:54 pm
transplant wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:46 pm I'd have to question what the youth program looks like at Notre Dame. I know they have a Jr. High team, but do they have younger than that? Or do the kids play somewhere else, then at Notre Dame in Jr. High?
Yeah they've got a youth program but the league they're in allows kids from other schools to play there, so you can see kids from Burg, Portsmouth anyone from the outside play there and then go back to their school come JH.
Thanks, so the team may not be all ND kids, correct? That's good info.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Go ahead and name the coaches. Or PM them if you don't want to say it out here.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

In the past, not so much now.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

transplant wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:01 pm
Thanks, so the team may not be all ND kids, correct? That's good info.
Correct, I know a few years back they had like 5-6 kids who were some of better players not from ND. So one can't really look at any youth success until you start to see them hit Junior High to see what the team truly has.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

RelaxGoat wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:04 pm
In the past, not so much now.
Not that far in the past at all and I'm sure it comes and goes with certain years.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Thank you, that's what I was looking for. Sounds more of a program issue than just a high school level problem. Every kid develops at different rates, can't always compare youth success to high school success.

Leviticus
Riding the Bench

Post by Leviticus »

If you have no personal interest in ND why do you follow the team? It just makes you miserable, why do that to yourself? If you do have a kid/grandson/nephew and hate it so much why don’t you just transfer? Life is to short to be negative and miserable all the time.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯
Are you the coach that was head butted?

Leviticus
Riding the Bench

Post by Leviticus »

RelaxGoat wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:11 pm
🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯
Are you the coach that was head butted?
I am not a coach, you could not pay me enough money to be a coach.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Leviticus wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:08 pm
If you have no personal interest in ND why do you follow the team? It just makes you miserable, why do that to yourself? If you do have a kid/grandson/nephew and hate it so much why don’t you just transfer? Life is to short to be negative and miserable all the time.
I am a football fan that objectively states truth. Why are you here?

Return to “Football”