Post by mattash »

Thoughts? Top 15 SEOPS battle

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
wch125
All State

Re: WK3 Paint Valley @ Washington

Post by wch125 »

This is a big game for Washington CH schedule does not get any easier . We have St. Charles coming up and Minford so we need these non conference wins. Very Winnable game this was all Paint Valley early last year then the Big Blue mounted a huge comeback.

The Blue Lions need to establish our offense early we have a lot of weapons , and our defense will need to shut down the run. Paint Valley is not as talented as Western I feel but still will be very tough

Freelobotomy
Waterboy

Post by Freelobotomy »

Wch by 3 tds. They have the athletes and talent. In all honesty courthouse should go no less than 7-3

FACSPORTS
JV Team

Post by FACSPORTS »

I like WCH in this one, 42-26. WCH has a very tough schedule, but they very well may have played the best team on their schedule this past Friday. Jackson and Chillicothe are very talented but I'm not sure either would beat Western Brown this season, and it sounds like WCH had Western Brown on the ropes according to wch125. Really looking forward to the Week 4 matchup between Jackson and Western Brown to find out how the Ironmen compare to Western Brown. Granted, a lot can change over the next several weeks with injuries and such.

Back to this Friday:
The Bearcats have several weapons in Cavan Cooper, Dom Chambers, Braylon Robertson, and Dax Estep. They also are very solid up front offensively and defensively. If they play keep away with the Blue Lions and control the clock, they could make things interesting. I think the Bearcats will have to play a near perfect game to be able to pull this one out.

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

I wouldn't say WCH schedule is some juggernaut. St. Charles is average and the FAC is average at best. Minford might be a test, Paint Vallege is ok but not the caliber of Western Brown.
Last edited by jose on Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bdog_198807
Varsity

Post by Bdog_198807 »

Unfortunately I think this may be a long night for the Bearcats. I would love too see them pull out the win but I doubt it will happen. Maybe if it were in Bainbridge. Good luck to both programs!!

mt1fan
Freshman Team

Post by mt1fan »

Don't count out PV. I'm sure they have a bad taste in their mouth after last years L. Dye coming back to his home town. I think this this match-up has all the pieces for an upset. Should be a good physical game.

Svcguru
Freshman Team

Post by Svcguru »

Pv keeps it close for awhile but WCH pulls away. WCH by two scores

FACSPORTS
JV Team

Post by FACSPORTS »

jose wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:12 pm I wouldn't say WCH schedule is some juggernaut. St. Charles is average and the FAC is average at best. Minford might be a test, Paint Vallege is ok but not the caliber of Western Brown.
Name another league in SEO that has five teams in the conference with players that have Division 1 offers. Average at best lol.

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

FACSPORTS wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:10 pm
jose wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:12 pm I wouldn't say WCH schedule is some juggernaut. St. Charles is average and the FAC is average at best. Minford might be a test, Paint Vallege is ok but not the caliber of Western Brown.
Name another league in SEO that has five teams in the conference with players that have Division 1 offers. Average at best lol.
Some of the D1 offers are very questionable offers. Galloway/LSU LeMaster/KY legit/ but the rest are questionable. I wouldn't really call Campbell a great D1 offer- FAC is a ok league in football but not one of the top ones around.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

WCH wirh a W

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

I wouldn’t put much faith n what this brand new poster has to say about the FAC.

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

countywide35 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:09 am

I wouldn’t put much faith n what this brand new poster has to say about the FAC.
LOL Tell me when an FAC school has made a deep run in the playoff? I can debate you all day about the FAC

FACSPORTS
JV Team

Post by FACSPORTS »

WCH wins 48-0 wow.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Shocked by the shutout. I expected Washington to win and to score, but PV had shown a pretty strong O through 2 weeks.

Very impressive

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Wow.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

jose wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:35 am
countywide35 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:09 am

Being a football thread. I understand why you are quick to put down the FAC and it’s brand of football. The FAC is solid in all the sporting events. Not just one. There should be a thread that has us talking about the FAC and the league itself.
I’ll leave your debate on that and get back talking football.

Congrats to WCH for a solid performance. 2-1 with a loss in a shootout to western brown. Better not take these guys lightly. They know where the end zone is and how to get there.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

This game and the Huntington over Northwest game have to be my shockers of the week, I'm not surprised WCH won as I've heard a lot of good things coming from that direction. I'm just surprised by the manor in which they won, after 3 weeks I'm starting to wonder if the paper champions of the SVC before the season started are nothing more than just a name on a paper at this point. Given what ZT has done and Unioto coming a long right now I'm starting to think this could be ZT league title to lose. PV seems lost

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Count me as one to being shocked on the shutout part of this one. The Bearcats are a much better offensive team than they must have shown last night. Congrats to the winners.

MT1996
Waterboy

Post by MT1996 »

Was very impressed with washington CH o-line as well. All sophomores except one is a senior. Young unit with with a great coaching staff. Washington could be scary these next couple of seasons.

Return to “Football”