Wow, Minford with a bright future

art_vandelay
SE

Re: Wow, Minford with a bright future

Post by art_vandelay »

Positive thread about Minford’s future turns into “couple of their 6th graders transferring to Ironton” and “they haven’t played anybody.” It’s not that hard to just keep scrolling by the thread, fellas.*

Bfan99
Freshman Team

Post by Bfan99 »

Bleeding Red wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:29 am
Bfan99 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:38 am Minford is really young and will struggle later in the season in SOC play. I think that covers the topic in hand.
No it really doesnt but glad you got to listen to yourself speak on here.
Are we really that upset over me saying that minford is young and will struggle in SOC play? Wow

Tigernation2021
Varsity

Post by Tigernation2021 »

Bfan99 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:31 am
Bfan99 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:38 am Minford is really young and will struggle later in the season in SOC play. I think that covers the topic in hand.
Are we really that upset over me saying that minford is young and will struggle in SOC play? Wow
No I don’t think that’s what upset anyone, it was the total off the topic shot. I mean they were literally just discussing the future of Minford in the coming years nothing about schedule or transfers was ever mentioned. They didn’t even talk about how well they have or haven’t done at the varsity level just pointing out they’re hoping the future in Minford is a bright one.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Bfan99 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:31 am
The entire thread is about the FUTURE of Minford teams, as in the next 4-6 years. If you want to mention Minford's current season and their possible struggles during SOC play, there's other Minford threads for that.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
Big Blue Nation
Waterboy

Post by Big Blue Nation »

Don’t have a dog in this fight and am an outside observer in this thread ….. but doesn’t the rest of this season constitute the future for Minford football?

callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

Don't talk too much or Ironton coach will be setting up camp on your doorstep, with big promises.

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

A strong falcon team only makes the league better. There is always talk about coaching in Minford. Do they havecoaches in place.to elevate the play

FalconFever02
Freshman Team

Post by FalconFever02 »

BigSpoon wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:13 pm
FalconFever02 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:19 pm
BigSpoon wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:29 am

Already a couple 6th graders from RH and Minford coming to Ironton next year.
Won't be the QB. Also just a matter of time before Pendleton moves on to the college level and the Rivals 24-7 in SE Ohio saga comes to an end.

[/Blah…I’ve heard that since day 1 of the Pendleton hire from haters! If he ever goes anywhere his brother and staff will remain in place and keep it going. You do realize his brother is the defensive coordinator right? They will be just fine either way. I think hes right where he wants to be. He puts in way too much time not to be.
Minford talent is not leaving, too many bloodlines connected to the program, too much pride.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

The key with Minford is keeping these kids together and interested in football. Usually, half of the team will quit b/c of bad attitudes, play other sports, or move to other districts. Minford has had numerous teams winning the pee-wee super bowl for the past 40 years, but they only have 2 or 3-outright SOCII titles to talk about.

As far as their schedule this year, it's OK. The Washington Court House game will tell us all we need to know about them heading into SOCII play.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
GoAt 10
JV Team

Post by GoAt 10 »

I’m all for success in Minford! The numbers in the youth are pretty good, but the junior high has one team combined 7th and 8th this year. I can’t remember the last time that happened.

Return to “Football”