Blue Tartan
Waterboy

Re: WK8 Beaver Eastern - Notre Dame

Post by Blue Tartan »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:22 pm
BillyBob21 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:18 pm
Lonesome Polecat wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:49 am

Said Cassidy’s dad
Really?? So someone gives props to a freshman kid that is gonna be a heck of a quarterback next year and quite frankly plays as well and if not better than the senior, your saying it must be his dad??? Man all you do is call people names and bash anyone that don’t suck right along with the coaches. This forum is for discussions and if you don’t like what you read then stay off so you don’t get so butt hurt about it.. Truth is that freshman quarterback opened some eyes up last week with the win over Green and showed he can play and I my self up in the bleachers last Saturday night heard a lot of people saying that Cassidy should be the QB and after the actions of the senior QB that showed he apparently didn’t care about his team mates and coaches, Cassidy should probably be the starter the rest of year but everyone knows the senior will be back and will give all the coach haters out there and on here fuel to make you mad!
Now who is butt hurt lol.
Some of these daddy's stay butt hurt it seems. :lol:

Living the dream in Middleport Metro
BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:22 pm
BillyBob21 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:18 pm

Said Cassidy’s dad
Really?? So someone gives props to a freshman kid that is gonna be a heck of a quarterback next year and quite frankly plays as well and if not better than the senior, your saying it must be his dad??? Man all you do is call people names and bash anyone that don’t suck right along with the coaches. This forum is for discussions and if you don’t like what you read then stay off so you don’t get so butt hurt about it.. Truth is that freshman quarterback opened some eyes up last week with the win over Green and showed he can play and I my self up in the bleachers last Saturday night heard a lot of people saying that Cassidy should be the QB and after the actions of the senior QB that showed he apparently didn’t care about his team mates and coaches, Cassidy should probably be the starter the rest of year but everyone knows the senior will be back and will give all the coach haters out there and on here fuel to make you mad!
Now who is butt hurt lol.
I’m not butt hurt at all. No reason for me to be. I’m just an ND supporter that loves watching these kids play. Should not matter who is starting at QB cause ND should roll through the remainder
of the season with a home playoff game. I was just stating a fact to someone that accusing people of being key board cowards if they don’t jump on the coaches band wagon or whatever else your climbing on… But again the usual intelligent reply…

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

RiverBallFan1 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:13 am Eastern won’t, can’t, stop Hart! That should be enough, but if Cassidy is the QB then it’s definitely a ND win!
Said Cassidy’s dad
I’m sure Cassidy’s Dad would say so! Then again his Dad isn’t a coach.

"Come on Dave, give me a break" Ted Templeton UNCHAINED!
art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

RiverBallFan1 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:13 am Eastern won’t, can’t, stop Hart! That should be enough, but if Cassidy is the QB then it’s definitely a ND win!
Said Cassidy’s dad
I'm actually hearing a lot of ND fans I know saying it. If the regular QB was out last week for disciplinary reasons and not because of injury, the QB position should be open. Will be an interesting dynamic to watch for sure.*

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

art_vandelay wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:25 pm
Said Cassidy’s dad
I'm actually hearing a lot of ND fans I know saying it. If the regular QB was out last week for disciplinary reasons and not because of injury, the QB position should be open. Will be an interesting dynamic to watch for sure.*
Totally agree, you don’t lose your position to injury, but this should be different. Especially given that he stepped in and beat an undefeated rival.

"Come on Dave, give me a break" Ted Templeton UNCHAINED!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

14/07 ND

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

20/07

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Postgame
Waterboy

Post by Postgame »

35-28 final. ND was lucky Eastern ran out of time, because they had the momentum in the 4th quarter. Scored three TD’s in the 4th quarter and ND couldn’t do anything.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Not sure what ND was thinking but you play 4 quarters guys, you went into the 4th up 35-7 and had to claw out a win not a good look.

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

ND thought Eastern was gonna lay down when they went up 35-7 so ND stopped playing. Oh and ND’s pass defense is just terrible. No pass rush, can’t cover deep and middle is always open. Hats off to Eastern for not giving up! Hopefully it was a eye opener to ND to play 4 quarters of football no matter what the score is! On to week 9

sportsfan2244
Freshman Team

Post by sportsfan2244 »

I was wondering what happened. Wasn’t sure if ND put in the subs and Eastern didn’t or what went on

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

sportsfan2244 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:57 pm I was wondering what happened. Wasn’t sure if ND put in the subs and Eastern didn’t or what went on
Heck I don't know that either have enough to put the subs in, I know Eastern doesn't.

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

Post by Lonesome Polecat »

BillyBob21 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:11 pm ND thought Eastern was gonna lay down when they went up 35-7 so ND stopped playing. Oh and ND’s pass defense is just terrible. No pass rush, can’t cover deep and middle is always open. Hats off to Eastern for not giving up! Hopefully it was a eye opener to ND to play 4 quarters of football no matter what the score is! On to week 9
Maybe you should call out the exact kids who didn’t play hard. Seems to be like something you would do.

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:36 pm
BillyBob21 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:11 pm ND thought Eastern was gonna lay down when they went up 35-7 so ND stopped playing. Oh and ND’s pass defense is just terrible. No pass rush, can’t cover deep and middle is always open. Hats off to Eastern for not giving up! Hopefully it was a eye opener to ND to play 4 quarters of football no matter what the score is! On to week 9
Maybe you should call out the exact kids who didn’t play hard. Seems to be like something you would do.
You don’t know me! Even though I think you would like to cause you sure do respond a lot my post. But don’t think I have ever nor would ever call out a kid!! Nice try!
You can’t tell me that you haven’t watched enough football to know that when teams get a big lead they tend to let up. If that wasn’t the case last night then you tell me why ND gave up 21 points in the 4th quarter? Because because they sure shut Eastern down in the 2nd and 3rd. Cause it sure can’t be coaching cause according to you it’s never that!

NewApproved
Riding the Bench

Post by NewApproved »

Coach crybaby is on the warpath again. ND has a lot of talent for that division, but barely wins the games they be blowing out. Wonder what could be the problem there?

NewApproved
Riding the Bench

Post by NewApproved »

BillyBob21 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:22 pm
You don’t know me! Even though I think you would like to cause you sure do respond a lot my post. But don’t think I have ever nor would ever call out a kid!! Nice try!
You can’t tell me that you haven’t watched enough football to know that when teams get a big lead they tend to let up. If that wasn’t the case last night then you tell me why ND gave up 21 points in the 4th quarter? Because because they sure shut Eastern down in the 2nd and 3rd. Cause it sure can’t be coaching cause according to you it’s never that!
Do not take the bait from crybaby coach.

Wellston Ironman
Freshman Team

Post by Wellston Ironman »

art_vandelay wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:25 pm
Said Cassidy’s dad
This is laughable. Fans say it so it must be true. Right.

The BEST thing about people from Wellston is that they have JACKSON on their license plates!
Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

NewApproved wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:09 am
Coach crybaby is on the warpath again. ND has a lot of talent for that division, but barely wins the games they be blowing out. Wonder what could be the problem there?
I will respond to this post since you are likely supporting yourself with multiple usernames on here. Seems like the crybaby on here is the fan(s) who want to bash the coaching staff. Talk about thin skin......all anyone has to do is call them out. You have your opinion of the sraff and I have my opinion of you and your other names. Of course I know who you are. I listen to you and your ridiculous comments every week. You literally find new ways to sound dumb every game. Its really pretty funny. Keep up the good work and I will keep laughing.

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

NewApproved wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:11 am
BillyBob21 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:22 pm

Do not take the bait from crybaby coach.
I’m not I just love that this person thinks he knows me and my multiple usernames… Cluelesss….

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

Re: Beaver Eastern 28 - 35 Notre Dame 2022

Not saying it couldn’t be coaching. Just saying if it was you wouldn’t know.

Geez!

Sometimes you are literally too stupid to insult!

Return to “Football”