Trimble 6 - 30 Waterford 2022

efarns
S

Re: WK9: Trimble - Waterford

Post by efarns »

Calvin wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:21 pm If all I paid attention to were the supercilious posts and comments towards the rest of the teams in the Hocking and the league as a whole I’d probably surmise that Waterford has 20 or so league championships. Since those two seem to think Waterford is way too good for the Hocking maybe they should form their own conference. Maybe invite Linsley, Big Red, Kirkland, heck throw Massillon in there. Based on the comments on here FF and Waterford should probably dominate that league.
lol. Waterford only has one regular poster on the board.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

efarns wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:24 pm
Calvin wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:21 pm If all I paid attention to were the supercilious posts and comments towards the rest of the teams in the Hocking and the league as a whole I’d probably surmise that Waterford has 20 or so league championships. Since those two seem to think Waterford is way too good for the Hocking maybe they should form their own conference. Maybe invite Linsley, Big Red, Kirkland, heck throw Massillon in there. Based on the comments on here FF and Waterford should probably dominate that league.
Well there are several on here who claim to be from Waterford and all of them on here comment as if Waterford is far superior to anyone in the league and the you FF posters do the same.

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Calvin wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:32 pm
Well there are several on here who claim to be from Waterford and all of them on here comment as if Waterford is far superior to anyone in the league and the you FF posters do the same.
Thank you for sharing your feelings. You have convinced me Trimble is conceding this game.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Ummm…who?

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

efarns wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:36 pm
Thank you for sharing your feelings. You have convinced me Trimble is conceding this game.
Okay you’re welcome. But if you think I’m from Thimble you either can’t read or you’re an idiot. 😂

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

enigmaax wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:38 pm
Ummm…who?
Do you people only read your own posts on here? It’s pretty obvious “who” if you read their posts.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Calvin wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:43 pm

Ummm…who?
Do you people only read your own posts on here? It’s pretty obvious “who” if you read their posts.
If you are unable to distinguish between trolls and normal posts, you might be confused. I notice you didn’t actually answer a straightforward question.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Ummm…who?
I am one of the ff posters that bash the tvc. Outside of Trimble and NY it is bad, borderline awful in football. Only reason I do that is because so many eastern, southern, Meigs, and VC talk so much garbage on here for no reason.
Their teams have been so bad for so long that it I literally think everyone that posts about them have to be trolls. Hell, Warren beats teams in the tvc. Enough said

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Ff3233 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:56 pm

Ummm…who?
I am one of the ff posters that bash the tvc. Outside of Trimble and NY it is bad, borderline awful in football. Only reason I do that is because so many eastern, southern, Meigs, and VC talk so much garbage on here for no reason.
Their teams have been so bad for so long that it I literally think everyone that posts about them have to be trolls.
Well I guess if that’s your reason it seems to me that would make you a “troll” too.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

enigmaax wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:47 pm

Ummm…who?
If you are unable to distinguish between trolls and normal posts, you might be confused. I notice you didn’t actually answer a straightforward question.
That “troll” label you people throw out on anyone who’s posts you don’t like is hilarious. I don’t have time for those childish games and don’t really care what reason anyone has for posting. But since you’re so convinced and concerned that they’re “trolls” why don’t you say who they are? That’s pretty “straight forward” so should be simple enough for you.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Calvin wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:18 pm

That “troll” label you people throw out on anyone who’s posts you don’t like is hilarious. I don’t have time for those childish games and don’t really care what reason anyone has for posting. But since you’re so convinced and concerned that they’re “trolls” why don’t you say who they are? That’s pretty “straight forward” so should be simple enough for you.
Has nothing to do with what I like or don’t like. There’s literally one regular poster from Waterford on here that I know of - Chaw. You said “several” and characterized them a certain way, so I asked who you were talking about. It was a legit question that you are defensive about for some reason.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Calvin wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:18 pm

Blue Tartan is one, thirtyonetrap is another. Anyone saying a team is winning because they bought or chose the refs is an idiot. Tvc has a person who assigns refs for the games. People calling Trimble thimble are another bunch of idiots. Me coming out and saying the tvc is bad isn't trolling, it's the truth and everyone knows it, especially this year. Very few people on hear actually talk the ins and outs of the game or players. Too many people on here just trying to start something and have no substance to their post, ie troll

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Glousterite wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:24 pm Thoughts?
Trimble gain enough confidence after their win against Belpre? Waterford keep rolling after beating Southern?
Waterford the favorite but you don’t go to glouster and get it gave to you . Waterford 20-12

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Waterfordlover1999 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:57 am Waterford wins this one tonight. This matchup will be similar to When Waterford came into Trimble in 2016 and dominated them. They won 28-14 but it was never really close. I expect the same results tonight. That 2016 team also met them in the playoffs and shut them out 22-0. This team has a lot of similarities, a mobile QB, strong running attack and solid receivers. Waterford wins 18-6
2016 IMO was best team Waterford has had ,3good classes in a row 2017,2018 had good athletes but no depth , this years team more like 2018 . Eric has brought Waterford a long way from being everyone’s homecoming game

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

icanpickem wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:38 am
VetteMan wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:09 pm How many seasons has it been since Waterford has possibly been favored over Trimble?
2016 or 17. Last time waterford defeated trimble was 17.
Thank you, I couldn't remember for sure.

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

Ff3233 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:45 pm
noreply66 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:22 pm
Chaw wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:09 pm It'll be a running clock...quick but not painless..Waterford will take the TVC crown...
TVC Hocking
Would likely be first or 2nd in the Ohio.
vinton or N y would put a running clock on watertown

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

coachK wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:22 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:45 pm
noreply66 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:22 pm

TVC Hocking
Would likely be first or 2nd in the Ohio.
vinton or N y would put a running clock on watertown
Lol, vinton lost to Warren.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Waterford is better than Warren

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

I really dont think I'm that bad....yes I am a bit harsh sometimes and tell it how I see it and a bit "blowhardish" , however I've taken my licks and ate my crow. I never criticize nor chastise any player, I don't gloat very long, I don't like stupid people, and I don't like ketchup...all in all I'm an overzealous Waterford fan who loves the noise. So that being said:
Running Clock
Waterford 45
Trimble 12 ( they'll prolly score on our JV)

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Chaw wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:48 pm I really dont think I'm that bad....yes I am a bit harsh sometimes and tell it how I see it and a bit "blowhardish" , however I've taken my licks and ate my crow. I never criticize nor chastise any player, I don't gloat very long, I don't like stupid people, and I don't like ketchup...all in all I'm an overzealous Waterford fan who loves the noise. So that being said:
Running Clock
Waterford 45
Trimble 12 ( they'll prolly score on our JV)
Yep. Just someone having a bad day and deciding to throw shade on Waterford's season.

Ketchup is overrated

Return to “Football”