Trimble 6 - 30 Waterford 2022

Splashshooter
Waterboy

Re: WK9 Trimble - Waterford

Post by Splashshooter »

Gray Cat wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:54 am This century we are at about an 80% winning percentage against Waterford. If you count last century it is probably higher than that. I wouldn't count them as a dynasty in the Hocking, but to each their own. They might get their one win for the 2020's decade this year then it will be back to normal until the 2030's come around is my prediction. Go Tomcats!
Waterford and Trimble jr high play tonight. Last year Waterford won. And this years team is pretty darn good. Not sure if any jr high team around can compete with Waterford jr high and I think they’ll only be better in high school. They dominated every team they’ve played this year and they can do it all. Spread you out or run it down the throat. Waterford football has a lot of talent coming up. But expecting a good jr high football game tonight. Get to see a little preview of what to expect in the coming future of tvc hocking football

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

This week we retain a share of the crown. Move over boys we want our seat at the table.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

Splashshooter wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:41 am
Gray Cat wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:54 am This century we are at about an 80% winning percentage against Waterford. If you count last century it is probably higher than that. I wouldn't count them as a dynasty in the Hocking, but to each their own. They might get their one win for the 2020's decade this year then it will be back to normal until the 2030's come around is my prediction. Go Tomcats!
Waterford and Trimble jr high play tonight. Last year Waterford won. And this years team is pretty darn good. Not sure if any jr high team around can compete with Waterford jr high and I think they’ll only be better in high school. They dominated every team they’ve played this year and they can do it all. Spread you out or run it down the throat. Waterford football has a lot of talent coming up. But expecting a good jr high football game tonight. Get to see a little preview of what to expect in the coming future of tvc hocking football
I know all about them good JH teams
My boy played in five straight undefeated teams for Southetn
Top that beeetch!

Them trophies sure look great in my living room and he still wears those tee shirts to work in.

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!
Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

Wings Teaford wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:50 am
Top that beeetch!

Them trophies sure look great in my living room and he still wears those tee shirts to work in.
your boy was in jr. high for 5 years?

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

Yep he was MVP three of those years.

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Wings Teaford wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:50 am
Top that beeetch!

Did they win any games when they got to high school? Or were they too old to play? I remember the jr high team being undefeated but obviously the high school team never was, so not sure being good in jr high means they will be good in high school.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Who won?

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Tee Higgins
Riding the Bench

Post by Tee Higgins »

Waterford running clock.

There's three things in life that's certain: Death, taxes, and 85 will always be open.
Watertown
Waterboy

Post by Watertown »

Tee Higgins wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:29 am Waterford running clock.
Agreed. It will be ugly, early and often. Even playing at Trimble the Wildcats will have their way with them. I know, it's hard to get a call there but it won't matter. I would say Waterford is already down by 14 but Trimble won't score 14 tonight. The Wildcats are just that much better this year. Go Real Cats, er, um, Wildcats!

Splashshooter
Waterboy

Post by Splashshooter »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:13 am
Who won?
Waterford 27-12

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:47 pm This week we retain a share of the crown. Move over boys we want our seat at the table.
I disagree, but you are the first Trimble fan who seems to want to talk about this week's varsity football game, so I think we have to respect your opinion just for that.

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Tomcats contain number 9,they win.If not long night for Tomcats. I am positive the coaching staff at Trimble are well aware of this.Should be a good game.

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

I also must state that this is worst Waterford team in the last five years.The whole TVC Hocking is not really that strong this year.Lots of young ones playing.Just my opinion 🤷‍♂️

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

oldmo31 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:39 am Tomcats contain number 9,they win.If not long night for Tomcats. I am positive the coaching staff at Trimble are well aware of this.Should be a good game.
That one coach at Trimble
The chunky one
He sure is a smart feller

Bagger Vance
Riding the Bench

Post by Bagger Vance »

Trimble needs to play like their season is on the line, because quite frankly it is, win and get a share of the league title, and probably keep playoff streak alive. Lose and it's 3rd place in the league and no playoff appearance for the 1st time in a long time

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Bagger Vance wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:49 pm Trimble needs to play like their season is on the line, because quite frankly it is, win and get a share of the league title, and probably keep playoff streak alive. Lose and it's 3rd place in the league and no playoff appearance for the 1st time in a long time
Go tomcats. :mrgreen:

McChicken
Riding the Bench

Post by McChicken »

oldmo31 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:49 am I also must state that this is worst Waterford team in the last five years.The whole TVC Hocking is not really that strong this year.Lots of young ones playing.Just my opinion 🤷‍♂️
I agree with you.

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

Score?

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Muffler wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:20 pmScore?
No score yet

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Waterford 8
Trimble 0

Return to “Football”