Waterford 44 - 6 Southern 2022

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Re: Waterford 44 - 6 Southern 2022

Post by thirtyonetrap »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:05 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:42 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:17 pm

Curious why you are constantly trolling TVC threads bashing TVC teams. Aren’t you from Fort Frye? The guy that said you are butt hurt about not getting in the TVC must be right. Why else would you spend so much time bashing teams that your team doesn’t even play? Sad life you must have.
Root for Waterford when they aren't playing Fort Frye. Don't like Waterford called cheats. Not bashing the tvc, just stating what everyone already knows. Like how you won't cop to calling Waterford cheats, just keep trying to deflect and changing the narrative. We may play NY, play Trimble next year, so try to keep track of the tvc. But like I said, they're the only 3 worth keeping track of. Sorry that hurts your feelings, truth vs trolling must have the same meaning to you.
No, you’re trolling. You have changed your tune a little though. You were calling the whole league terrible just a few days ago. Now you say there are three teams that aren’t terrible. BTW we beat one of those three. Now it’s teams that play FF that are the only good ones even though we beat one. Just shows you are butt hurt because you didn’t get in the league and those teams won’t play you. Hey have you checked on Eastern’s record against Fort Frye?
I know you don't want to answer the question, I don't blame you, so I will. Eastern is 3-1 against Fort Frye. We are also 26-20 against Waterford. So that "terrible" or "horrible" team or whatever you referred to them as has a winning record against your two favorite teams. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:17 pm
Root for Waterford when they aren't playing Fort Frye. Don't like Waterford called cheats. Not bashing the tvc, just stating what everyone already knows. Like how you won't cop to calling Waterford cheats, just keep trying to deflect and changing the narrative. We may play NY, play Trimble next year, so try to keep track of the tvc. But like I said, they're the only 3 worth keeping track of. Sorry that hurts your feelings, truth vs trolling must have the same meaning to you.
No, you’re trolling. You have changed your tune a little though. You were calling the whole league terrible just a few days ago. Now you say there are three teams that aren’t terrible. BTW we beat one of those three. Now it’s teams that play FF that are the only good ones even though we beat one. Just shows you are butt hurt because you didn’t get in the league and those teams won’t play you. Hey have you checked on Eastern’s record against Fort Frye?
I know you don't want to answer the question, I don't blame you, so I will. Eastern is 3-1 against Fort Frye. We are also 26-20 against Waterford. So that "terrible" or "horrible" team or whatever you referred to them as has a winning record against your two favorite teams. :mrgreen:
I believe you're 3-3 all time vs FF. They beat you in 83, 84, and 00 and you won last three in 01, 02, 03.

McChicken
Riding the Bench

Post by McChicken »

Living in the past. You could probably watch those glory days on VHS. Only thing that matters is you are 0-1 this season, and you blew your chance on winning the TVC. Must suck to be praying for a tie that will never happen.

Fanatic
Varsity

Post by Fanatic »

Also notice you haven’t played Fort Frye in the last 15 or so years since they got the Program on track.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:17 pm

Curious why you are constantly trolling TVC threads bashing TVC teams. Aren’t you from Fort Frye? The guy that said you are butt hurt about not getting in the TVC must be right. Why else would you spend so much time bashing teams that your team doesn’t even play? Sad life you must have.
Been pretty consistent in saying the 3 programs in the tvc are those mentioned. Programs meaning not 1 year wonders. Trimble is bad this year, so congrats on beating them. How'd you do against Waterford? That's right, they cheat with the refs so you had no chance. Ff record vs eastern? No idea, can't remember when we played you last and definitely hasn't happened during coach huck's tenure. Keep up the good fight.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Well it wasn’t our fault that Fart Frye wouldn’t schedule us. We tried.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Ff3233 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:38 pm
Been pretty consistent in saying the 3 programs in the tvc are those mentioned. Programs meaning not 1 year wonders. Trimble is bad this year, so congrats on beating them. How'd you do against Waterford? That's right, they cheat with the refs so you had no chance. Ff record vs eastern? No idea, can't remember when we played you last and definitely hasn't happened during coach huck's tenure. Keep up the good fight.
Come on man, at least own your own comments. You posted several times that the TVC is "terrible" except for Waterford. Don't start walking that back now. I didn't realize Eastern has a winning record against Waterford. Glad that someone pointed that out. So that makes two teams, Thimble and Eastern who are over the history of the matchups better than them. Good to know for the next time, if you are dumb enough to say such and idiotic thing, you make the comment that the whole league is "terrible except for Waterford." Oh and you included the TVC Ohio in that too, though you later denied it. Own it bruh, own it. :lol:

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Calvin wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:24 pm

Come on man, at least own your own comments. You posted several times that the TVC is "terrible" except for Waterford. Don't start walking that back now. I didn't realize Eastern has a winning record against Waterford. Glad that someone pointed that out. So that makes two teams, Thimble and Eastern who are over the history of the matchups better than them. Good to know for the next time, if you are dumb enough to say such and idiotic thing, you make the comment that the whole league is "terrible except for Waterford." Oh and you included the TVC Ohio in that too, though you later denied it. Own it bruh, own it. :lol:
Show me the quote where I said that. You won't find it because that wasn't me. Never said except for Waterford, this year the entire tvc is bad/terrible. Definitely said that. I also said the only 3 programs are Trimble, NY and Waterford. No where did I say except for Waterford. Quote it and show the proof.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

I'm glad Waterturd bareassed Racine. That will prepare them for the bareassing Eastern is about to put on them next week so it won't be foreign to them. I think they gained a lot of confidence when the should have beaten Thimble so it was good for Waterfurd to beat them back down to reality. :mrgreen:

Watertown
Waterboy

Post by Watertown »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:16 am I'm glad Waterturd bareassed Racine. That will prepare them for the bareassing Eastern is about to put on them next week so it won't be foreign to them. I think they gained a lot of confidence when the should have beaten Thimble so it was good for Waterfurd to beat them back down to reality. :mrgreen:
I just hope Waterford get to play Eastern again in the playoffs at a neutral site. For one thing, it will be an easy playoff win for the Wildcats. For another, the Eastern fans won't be able to boo hoo about Waterford 'hiring cheaters as refs." Oh and it will be more of a beat down than the regular season game was.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

The only way I made that Waterford quote would be pertaining to this year. Will see how NY does vs a bad VC, then I might put them in the decent category. But how can any true football knowledgeable fan in the tvc think the conference is anything but bad this year. Will again reiterate that NY, Trimble and Waterford are 3 really good programs.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:17 pm
Ok 3-3 and haven't played in 20 years. Here's a question you can answer that we all know you don't want to. How much did the refs help Waterford in their game against you? Since you've repeatedly said they cheat.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Ff3233 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:45 am
The only way I made that Waterford quote would be pertaining to this year. Will see how NY does vs a bad VC, then I might put them in the decent category. But how can any true football knowledgeable fan in the tvc think the conference is anything but bad this year. Will again reiterate that NY, Trimble and Waterford are 3 really good programs.
I see where you are now on this, and keep in mind that Waterford program you say is really good has a losing record against Eastern. I know you don't want to give any credit to Eastern but facts are facts and sometimes get in the way of a good team bashing. :mrgreen:

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:57 am

I see where you are now on this, and keep in mind that Waterford program you say is really good has a losing record against Eastern. I know you don't want to give any credit to Eastern but facts are facts and sometimes get in the way of a good team bashing. :mrgreen:
Not to mention a 2-2-1 record against NY.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

I get it. You're a living in the 80s and 90s type of person. You ignore facts and don't answer legit questions. Answer me this then, how far has eastern made it in the playoffs in the last 10-15 years? How many times has eastern even made the playoffs? Now, compare that to fort frye and Waterford who you continually bash by calling them by false names. I'm gonna guess which teams have had more success, but I'll let you give out the facts to that question.

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

You are truly an embarrassment to Eastern, the county and the entire TVC. I guarantee the coaching staff doe not appreciate yo coming on here and stirring things up for the kids. And remember, its the kids at that play and have to read the crap you so-called adults post on here. Sad that you have something positive and productive to say on here. However, I hope the Eastern Eagles have great success in spite of you .

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Fletchlives wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:52 pm

You are truly an embarrassment to Eastern, the county and the entire TVC. I guarantee the coaching staff doe not appreciate yo coming on here and stirring things up for the kids. And remember, its the kids at that play and have to read the crap you so-called adults post on here. Sad that you have something positive and productive to say on here. However, I hope the Eastern Eagles have great success in spite of you .
So let me see if I get this, you’re okay with Ff3233 saying that Eastern and all Eastern players are “terrible” and Eastern has a “terrible” program but you’re not okay with me saying Eastern has a winning record against his team? Okay, I think I got it. You sound like a true Eastern supporter there bud. SMDH

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:50 pm

So let me see if I get this, you’re okay with Ff3233 saying that Eastern and all Eastern players are “terrible” and Eastern has a “terrible” program but you’re not okay with me saying Eastern has a winning record against his team? Okay, I think I got it. You sound like a true Eastern supporter there bud. SMDH
Never said that. Not once. Why make things up? I said the tvc is bad this year. I also said there are 3 programs usually year in and year out that are successful. One thing that was said on here was you calling Waterford cheats. Which you always ignore to acknowledge. Please show where I said the players at eastern are terrible. Can't be done because haven't said that about any team on this site. Keep trying though. I'm sure once on here you'll actually spout out a factoid

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

I'm talking about ALL your comments on this site. You call teams like turds and farts (very mature). The teams are madee up of kids that play a game. Then you state Eastern are TVC Champs before they even played a game. Get a hand on reality sir.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Fletchlives wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:25 pm

I'm talking about ALL your comments on this site. You call teams like turds and farts (very mature). The teams are madee up of kids that play a game. Then you state Eastern are TVC Champs before they even played a game. Get a hand on reality sir.
But you're still okay with with what Ff3233 says? Seems like it's a personal thing with you then doesn't it? You must be a Racine guy. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”