Chillicothe 7 - 21 Jackson 2022 FAC Championship

Ed Gennero
JV Team

Re: Week 10 Jackson @ Chillicothe FAC Championship

Post by Ed Gennero »

Ohio1234 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:43 am Jackson has blown Chillicothe out in the past and Chillicothe has spoiled Jackson’s season in the past I believe Jackson is 5-4 against chilli in the last 9 seasons that being said Chillicothe is far to talented to get “blown out by anyone” Even without Lee. The key will be can Chillicothe’s Oline/Dline hold up? The move of netter to running back will help chilli well over 100 yards and 3 tds tonight in 3 quarters mix in Galloway and King on the edge don’t turn the ball over and get stupid penalties and it will be another classic turn it over give Jackson short fields to work with and it’s over early. My gut tells me it will be a close game will chilli win idk but I can’t see them going out without a dog fight
An actual Chillicothe poster who hasn’t thrown in the towel. Guarantee this one is close. It’s all about matchups. Chilli matches up well with Jackson. At least you haven’t quit on your team. 👍

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Jackson big in this one

SE0PScommenter
Riding the Bench

Post by SE0PScommenter »

Based off a quick look, if Jackson wins, they might secure the #1seed in Region 11

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

countywide35 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:36 am
MadeInRossCounty wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:45 pm
CavalierAlum05 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:03 pm Jackson by 3+ tds.
If chilli played their A game WITH Lee this game may have been closer. But Jackson just too good and clicking at the right time.
Agree. I don't understand Jackson posters who always think Chillicothe posters are lying. Am I missing something?
WCH beat Chillicothe.
Jackson beat WCH by 40.
??

I don’t necessarily think Jackson posters think you are lying about anything. Chillicothe has been known to play spoiler against Jackson. With some teams that prolly should t have won but did. So Jackson folk isn’t gonna buy the pre-game excuses of why it should be a beat down. Especially Chilly posters calling it out on their own program.
Okay, thank you honestly. Now I understand. As you see anybody from another fan base that chimes in says Jackson big.
Now rivalry game, you never know.
Truthfully, this just isn't the same team as a few weeks ago.
That had momentum and a lot of excitement. No excuses, it is what it is. I said before with Lee out we are a different team.
WCH beat us at home, last night Hillsboro played us tough.
Check the Jackson scores with those teams.
Hopefully Chillicothe coaching staff can come up with a gameplan to keep this one close, get the kids to believe, get some bad weather, lady luck, and who knows.

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

This one will be close. Since 2016 I believe these teams are tied up at 3-3. And more times than not it seems jackson has trouble at Chillicothe.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Jackson will be laser focused on Chillicothe. They’ve Heard all year how good Chillicothe is and how it’s their year. I would imagine They’ll be reminded all week of it. The talk is over , it’s time for the two heavyweights to bang it out for FAC superiority.

mackdog
Freshman Team

Post by mackdog »

Jackson is the favorite on paper. However, funny things tend to happen in this match-up, especially at Chillicothe. An outright FAC title and playoff seedings are on the line ! The Ironmen need to take care of business in preparation for a run in region 11.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

mackdog wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:40 am Jackson is the favorite on paper. However, funny things tend to happen in this match-up, especially at Chillicothe. An outright FAC title and playoff seedings are on the line ! The Ironmen need to take care of business in preparation for a run in region 11.
Agreed. Chillicothe is loaded and the time for talk is over. Jackson will come with a heavy chip on their shoulder.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Ironmen98 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:36 am Jackson will be laser focused on Chillicothe. They’ve Heard all year how good Chillicothe is and how it’s their year. I would imagine They’ll be reminded all week of it. The talk is over , it’s time for the two heavyweights to bang it out for FAC superiority.
I’ve seen about 1 person say that and it’s been you the whole season lol

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

danicalifornia wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:05 pm
Ironmen98 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:36 am Jackson will be laser focused on Chillicothe. They’ve Heard all year how good Chillicothe is and how it’s their year. I would imagine They’ll be reminded all week of it. The talk is over , it’s time for the two heavyweights to bang it out for FAC superiority.
I’ve seen about 1 person say that and it’s been you the whole season lol
None of that matters now. Jackson needs to come in hungry and expect a war.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

JHS is the favorite but as stated before, funky things can happen when the two square off. Good luck to all.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
Jimbob2023
Riding the Bench

Post by Jimbob2023 »

Another blowout after hearing all along how great and talented Chillicothe is. Courthouse just beat Chillicothe and Jackson just blew the doors off a “very talented” WC. Hillsboro just played Chillicothe tough and Hillsboro is quite possibly the worst team I’ve ever seen play in Jackson. It’s Jackson and a massive gap between the rest of the FAC.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Jimbob2023 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:36 pm Another blowout after hearing all along how great and talented Chillicothe is. Courthouse just beat Chillicothe and Jackson just blew the doors off a “very talented” WC. Hillsboro just played Chillicothe tough and Hillsboro is quite possibly the worst team I’ve ever seen play in Jackson. It’s Jackson and a massive gap between the rest of the FAC.
Not buying it at all.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Ironmen98 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:42 pm
Jimbob2023 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:36 pm Another blowout after hearing all along how great and talented Chillicothe is. Courthouse just beat Chillicothe and Jackson just blew the doors off a “very talented” WC. Hillsboro just played Chillicothe tough and Hillsboro is quite possibly the worst team I’ve ever seen play in Jackson. It’s Jackson and a massive gap between the rest of the FAC.
Not buying it at all.
I wouldn't either if I was Jackson. I finally understand the mindset.
But nothing wrong with being realistic and honest.
Unless Chillicothe plays better than the last couple weeks this will not be pretty. We will see where there heart is.

Nicknevada86
Varsity

Post by Nicknevada86 »

Jackson 36-18

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:33 pm
Not buying it at all.
Unless Chillicothe plays better than the last couple weeks this will not be pretty. We will see where there heart is.
I know some ppl can't resist. Their, I meant their heart.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:27 pm
MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:33 pm

Not buying it at all.
I know some ppl can't resist. Their, I meant their heart.
Chillicothe can beat Jackson. Athletes everywhere. They’ll expect to win. Time to dial in be laser focused. Underdogs !!!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Jackson should win by 14+

Take care of the ball and they can’t beat us even with 15 penalties….though preferably 5 or fewer.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:10 pm Jackson should win by 14+

Take care of the ball and they can’t beat us even with 15 penalties….though preferably 5 or fewer.
Is this a similar feeling that you also had earlier in the season against Western Brown, as well as last night's game against WCH? If so, I sure hope the results are the same.

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

I honestly don’t know how the Cavs can win this game. Would take numerous turnovers by Jackson and none by us.

Return to “Football”