Jackson 63 - 21 Washington 2022

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WK9 Jackson - Washington FAC Showdown

Post by Ironman92 »

Raider6309 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:08 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:50 pm Who?
Fort Frye
Who is coming to the FAC? Makes no sense.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:12 pm Who is coming to the FAC? Makes no sense.
Clinton Massie :mrgreen:

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Raider6309 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:08 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:50 pm Who?
Fort Frye

The Cadets don’t want Jackson. They had a chance. And whatever the reason. Travel etc They took the back door out. Don’t throw FF up on a pedestal. The TVC turned FF away yes but Jackson was ready for em. Dial up Coach Huck over in Washington County and ask him what his reason was for telling Jackson it’s on then finding another 🤷‍♂️

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Raider6309 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:15 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:12 pm Who is coming to the FAC? Makes no sense.

😂😂😂

In rare form tonight

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Ed Gennero
JV Team

Post by Ed Gennero »

Would love that. !

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats Ironmen on a very dominating win. Some of those holes that the Ironmen backs were running through, it really looked to easy. The Ironmen offensive and defensive line won the battle from the get-go.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Ed Gennero wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:16 pm
Would love that. !
We’d smoke them this year.

Paulcrew
JV Team

Post by Paulcrew »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:01 pm Alright, seriously, didn’t see this happening at all!

Jackson clearly the better team.
really?? courthouse hasn’t been any good since the late 70s

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Jackson 63 - 21 Washington 2022

Post by mattash »

Jackson 63 - 21 Washington

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

WOW, congrats to Jackson they put together a game from start to finish in this one not sure what happened to WCH in this one to give up 63. So once again it's Jackson and Chillicothe for FAC title

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

greygoose wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:12 pm WOW, congrats to Jackson they put together a game from start to finish in this one not sure what happened to WCH in this one to give up 63. So once again it's Jackson and Chillicothe for FAC title
Time to focus in for a war !

FACSPORTS
JV Team

Post by FACSPORTS »

I wonder what happened here. Is WCH just very overrated? Did they just have a bad night? Is Jackson just that much better? I don't think anyone expected this score, wow. I've seen some posters say that WCH just didn't seem to have the same desire to win as Jackson, maybe that played into it as well.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

FACSPORTS wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:16 pm I wonder what happened here. Is WCH just very overrated? Did they just have a bad night? Is Jackson just that much better? I don't think anyone expected this score, wow. I've seen some posters say that WCH just didn't seem to have the same desire to win as Jackson, maybe that played into it as well.
I'm not sure if WCH was overrated or not being it was the first time that I saw them this season. A lot of posters were saying that they had a lot of talent, and was maybe the best WCH team in a long time. As far as having the desire to win, If my opponent was doing whatever they wanted against me, run when they wanted, also pass when they desired, let along the fact that the offensive and defensive lines were pretty much controlling the line of scrimmage, that desire to win pretty much went out the window. Did WCH have a bad night, no doubt, and Jackson was causing 95% of it. WCH may turn around and run all over MT, which will not surprise me at all. From what I observed this past Friday evening, if for whatever reason the Ironmen and the Blue Lions would meet again, I would take the Ironmen to win 10 out of 10 times.

ManInBlack
Riding the Bench

Post by ManInBlack »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:23 pm

Would love that. !
I would love to see Clinton Massie and Jackson play. It would be a good matchup for Jackson, with the exception of this season. Kind of a long trip, but nothing worse than going to western brown.

On a side note, Clinton Massie is indirectly responsible for the FAC happening in the first place. All the current league teams except Chillicothe all backdoored their way out of the SCOL because they were sick of Massie whipping them in football. But I guess that it’s better to spend more money in gas and travel farther for a loss🤷‍♂️.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

ManInBlack wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:16 pm

Would love that. !
I would love to see Clinton Massie and Jackson play. It would be a good matchup for Jackson, with the exception of this season. Kind of a long trip, but nothing worse than going to western brown.

On a side note, Clinton Massie is indirectly responsible for the FAC happening in the first place. All the current league teams except Chillicothe all backdoored their way out of the SCOL because they were sick of Massie whipping them in football. But I guess that it’s better to spend more money in gas and travel farther for a loss🤷‍♂️.
What happened to the SCOL ? Is Clinton Massie still a member of the SCOL ? What other Schools are in the SCOL ?

ManInBlack
Riding the Bench

Post by ManInBlack »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:36 pm

What happened to the SCOL ? Is Clinton Massie still a member of the SCOL ? What other Schools are in the SCOL ?
Clinton massie plays in the sbaac. SCOL disbanded after court house, mt, Hillsboro and greenfield left. I think it was the season before the fac was formed.

OleJackson
Waterboy

Post by OleJackson »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:00 pm
FACSPORTS wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:16 pm I wonder what happened here. Is WCH just very overrated? Did they just have a bad night? Is Jackson just that much better? I don't think anyone expected this score, wow. I've seen some posters say that WCH just didn't seem to have the same desire to win as Jackson, maybe that played into it as well.
I'm not sure if WCH was overrated or not being it was the first time that I saw them this season. A lot of posters were saying that they had a lot of talent, and was maybe the best WCH team in a long time. As far as having the desire to win, If my opponent was doing whatever they wanted against me, run when they wanted, also pass when they desired, let along the fact that the offensive and defensive lines were pretty much controlling the line of scrimmage, that desire to win pretty much went out the window. Did WCH have a bad night, no doubt, and Jackson was causing 95% of it. WCH may turn around and run all over MT, which will not surprise me at all. From what I observed this past Friday evening, if for whatever reason the Ironmen and the Blue Lions would meet again, I would take the Ironmen to win 10 out of 10 times.
Question being, who were the posters saying that WC was so good? Was it WC folks being proud of their team (understandable), OR was it posters from another school feeling the need to pump up their competition making them look much better than the actually were? There’s a big difference.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

ManInBlack wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:55 pm
VetteMan wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:36 pm

Clinton massie plays in the sbaac. SCOL disbanded after court house, mt, Hillsboro and greenfield left. I think it was the season before the fac was formed.
Thank you. I knew the FAC was formed a few years ago, but I had no idea that something like this had happened.

Freelobotomy
Waterboy

Post by Freelobotomy »

All the schools had a meeting and the clinton county schools was left out. They wanted away from them and linked up with jackson. I remember the news article. It was something like that it said clinton county schools left out in the cold. You can fact check that I'm pretty sure I remember it like that. I can't find the old article. I just remember they kinda pushed the clinton county schools out. They had issue with massie is what iv heard. I dont know if that is a fact or not. But as for the article saying that the clinton county schools was left out I know for a fact that I seen that. That's why they all came back to the sbaac.

CharlieMurphy
Waterboy

Post by CharlieMurphy »

Loved the "Joey Boggs" play in this game. That play fake was hauntingly similar. We should run that un again. You jackson fans know what play that was 😉

Return to “Football”